#1 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

WE DID IT GUYS!!! WE MADE IT, BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA NOW HAS ITS OWN SPOT WITHIN THE BIG 3!!! CHEERS!

Discuss and have fun! 

dLCRLjy.jpg

Edited by eemo23, 23 March 2017 - 04:50 PM.

• Zeando and Grimmjagger like this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#2 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

559.png

Horikoshi must be shitting himself with excitement right about now.

• eemo23 likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#3 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:17 PM

For realz, I'm happy MHA is now considered one of the "Big 3", but it should be above FT. 

• Raiden likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#4 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

For realz, I'm happy MHA is now considered one of the "Big 3", but it should be above FT. 

give it time or the fairies might get triggered.  :heehee:

Edited by retroluffy13, 23 March 2017 - 06:23 PM.

• eemo23 likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#5 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

give it time of the fairies might get triggered.  :heehee:

Don't get me wrong, I love FT too. Well I used to love it more before. The music is really good too. But the music has nothing to do with the actual story or substance of FT.

FT is a great parody manga though. 

FT and MHA are opposites in that FT is extremely predictable (majority of the time) whereas MHA is extremely unpredictable. 

• retroluffy13 likes this

s7218980.jpg

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love FT too. Well I used to love it more before. The music is really good too. But the music has nothing to do with the actual story or substance of FT.

FT is a great parody manga though. 

FT and MHA are opposites in that FT is extremely predictable (majority of the time) whereas MHA is extremely unpredictable. 

look man I'm just happy that MHA won MANGADOME.  give it time  for more frequent users to catch wind of this series.  just like when we upgrades to semi pro, just the fact that omf is giving this series more love will inevitably bring more readers into discussion.

• eemo23 likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#7 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:19 PM

One day, He'll probably have to face the fact he can't save everyone, I doubt it'll be with All Might if that were to happen, then I'd be incredibly surprise.

I just hope that this series doesn't get so dark where Deku, or one of the MC's, has to make a decision between saving two of their classmates. (Remember that Batman movie where Batman has to pick between the woman and the man?)

s7218980.jpg

#8 number21

number21

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationWhy don't you find me?

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

Does anyone think anyone from Class 1-A might die throughout the story?

• eemo23 likes this

#9 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

with how much emphasis was put on the fact that being a hero is a dangerous job, yes for sure I do

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#10 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

Eh. We've already seen how a character doesn't have to die in order to stop being a hero. Having their quirks taken away, or being seriously injured can be as bad or worse than dying. We could also see some of the students being expelled as well.

#11 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

I have a good feeling we will see named heroes besides AM (if he dies), to die. 

But Class A - Hmmm... That's tough. I don't know. I think we'll have a better feeling as the series goes on, because we don't know how much darker Horikoshi wants to make the series. 

Eh. We've already seen how a character doesn't have to die in order to stop being a hero. Having their quirks taken away, or being seriously injured can be as bad or worse than dying. We could also see some of the students being expelled as well.

That's true. But I don't think anyone in Class A will get expelled. That's just my gut feeling though. And having quirks taken away... I doubt it man. We've seen AFO do it, but I don't think we're going to see anyone in Class A lose their quirks because of AFO.

It would be dang crazy if someone in Class A becomes so traumatized that they give up being a hero. 

Edited by eemo23, 25 March 2017 - 07:47 PM.

• Raiden and number21 like this

s7218980.jpg

#12 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

If the Eight Precepts have got Eri and are using her to make these bullets (assumption), this begs the question why the Heroes haven't experimented with Aizawa's quirk to create something similar.

I mean, it's possible that they don't have the tools, but they should be pretty well funded to begin research into replicating quirks or something of that nature, right? 

s7218980.jpg

#13 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

If the Eight Precepts have got Eri and are using her to make these bullets (assumption), this begs the question why the Heroes haven't experimented with Aizawa's quirk to create something similar.

I mean, it's possible that they don't have the tools, but they should be pretty well funded to begin research into replicating quirks or something of that nature, right? 

maybe they work differently on a biological level, like how bakugous quirk is similar to the toridoki's family in that it produces flames to an extent, but different in both mechanism and really, the mechanics of how it works.

for example:  aizawas quirk might work on an electronic spectrum given he does it through the senses while eries most definitely works on a biological level.

• Raiden and eemo23 like this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#14 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Too lazy to make a thread for Amajiki lol so I'm posting here:

I'm assuming the pouches he has are to store food so he can have access to different animals. 

I wonder if he has enough control over his quirk to produce exactly what he wants from the animal he eats. For example, could he create a smoke screen from the Octopus tentacles similar to how Octopuses can create smoke screens? 

And I wonder how long he can use the animal for. Does he have access to it for a lifetime or does it wear off when he takes a dump/after an hour or so lol. 

s7218980.jpg

#15 kiddblaze

kiddblaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:56 AM

Too lazy to make a thread for Amajiki lol so I'm posting here:

I'm assuming the pouches he has are to store food so he can have access to different animals. 

I wonder if he has enough control over his quirk to produce exactly what he wants from the animal he eats. For example, could he create a smoke screen from the Octopus tentacles similar to how Octopuses can create smoke screens? 

And I wonder how long he can use the animal for. Does he have access to it for a lifetime or does it wear off when he takes a dump/after an hour or so lol. 

While no distinct timeline was given in chapter he did mention that he eats clams everyday which suggest the need to "refuel". 

• eemo23 likes this

#16 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

I wonder if U.A. has a prom-dance at some point, they are a high-school afterall. If they do, what pairs do they have?

I hope for Kouda + Jirou :aww:

Midoriya + Uraraka is quite given

I don't have any idea for other pairings, maybe Yaoyorozu + Todoroki?

• number21 likes this

17.jpg

#17 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

I just hope that this series doesn't get so dark where Deku, or one of the MC's, has to make a decision between saving two of their classmates. (Remember that Batman movie where Batman has to pick between the woman and the man?)

Well, I do hope if it happens, it won't be between two MC's of the class because shit could get ugly afterwards.

I wonder if U.A. has a prom-dance at some point, they are a high-school afterall. If they do, what pairs do they have?

I hope for Kouda + Jirou :aww:

Midoriya + Uraraka is quite given

I don't have any idea for other pairings, maybe Yaoyorozu + Todoroki?

Kouda + Jirou... okay

Deku + Uraraka...okay

Yaoyorozu....+ Todo...wait HELL NO! ADD MOMO + GRIMMJAGGER! :charm:

• eemo23 likes this

uolpdaa33dc.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#18 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

I'd like to know whether there was any sort of meaning to Amajiki's response to Class A when he glared at them and then said he "saw them all as Potato Heads".

I know he's very reserved but wasn't that reaction just strange? 

• Grimmjagger likes this

s7218980.jpg

#19 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

Can someone please create a timeline of the events so far? I think the characters are like, 1-2 years older since the time Deku got his quirk. 

If anything, I'll make one when I have some time. 

s7218980.jpg

#20 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:16 AM

It's actually haven't been even a year since Deku got OfA. He got it in October the same day he took the enterimg exam. Then he waited a few months for the results and the school started in January (I think). The training camp was held during Summer break and currently they are on their second semester. Mirio still calls them first yearers

Edited by Jekkusormi, 07 April 2017 - 01:36 PM.

• Raiden, retroluffy13, diezdragon and 3 others like this

17.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users