• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Can't he only reassemble things he destroyed himself?

It was stated he had cured people with chronical illness so I think it's pretty much safe to assume that he can reassemble any material.

Also I think your statement is kinda correct. I mean a bulletwound in his arm. If he intends to fix it, I'd assume he'd have to disassemble some flesh and tissue around the hole and then reassebmle the are the way he wants. On the other hand, can he create "the extra tissue" that is missing from the bullet hole?

17.jpg

#62 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

Honestly though - what kind of "best hero in the world"  is Deku if he becomes better than others since they lost their quirk?

The way it stands - Mirio is a better hero than Deku. If Mirio continued to have his quirk, he'd be the number #1 hero. 

Edited by eemo23, 07 September 2017 - 11:22 AM.

• Madara D Dragon likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#63 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

Honestly though - what kind of "best hero in the world"  is Deku if he becomes better than others since they lost their quirk?

The way it stands - Mirio is a better hero than Deku. If Mirio continued to have his quirk, he'd be the number #1 hero. 

Not only that, because he might even recover his quirk somehow (please do it...), and Deku will still be better in the end (or that's what manga logic makes us think.

But we'll never know if Deku will be stronger than what Mirio would've been with his quirk and OfA. I honestly don't think Deku can become stronger. I'm 100% with the idea that OfA should've been given to Mirio (and maybe that's what Horikoshi wants us to feel for now) so I hope this great artist proves us somehow Deku was the best choice. He surely will, I trust him. But for now... with Mirio to the end

• eemo23 likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#64 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

I'm really interested in how she/he will convince us that Deku is the rightful owner of OFA because atm Mirio is literally #1... I really hope he gets his quirk back... So Deku can atleast prove to be better than that Mirio

#65 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

But we'll never know if Deku will be stronger than what Mirio would've been with his quirk and OfA.

IMO Mirio with OFA and his quirk would be way stronger than All Might, can't say about future deku though

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#66 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

A few theories -

I think Overhaul displayed his true personality when he called Chrono an idiot. Maybe Overhaul will display something similar to Nemoto and this causes Nemoto to doubt Overhaul's true intentions.

Nemoto uses his quirk on Overhaul learning the truth about what Overhaul really thinks of him. This causes Nemoto to switch sides and help the Heroes.

Theory #2 (not a huge fan even though I thought of it lol since Mirio still doesn't get powers back) :
Deku gets shot with the quirk removal bullet too. But they learn of the Serum but that the Serum will only work of it is applied within a certain time frame, say 24 hours, and there is only one serum. Deku offers the Serum to Mirio but Mirio makes Deku take it.

Two more theories:

1) Overhaul threatens to kill Mirio in exchange for Eri and gets away.

2) Overhaul says he'll trade the Serum, to give Mirio back his powers, for Eri - This is assuming it takes a while for Mirio to get his powers back even after taking the Serum.

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#67 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:54 PM

One theory that I have in mind.

Keeping in mind Toga and Twice in mind, what if the league never really betrayed Chisaki? What if Eri is actually a clone made to bait the heroes while Shiragaki escaped with the real Eri?

Toga might have acted as Deku and taken the female squad down to where the battle was to create an opening for them to slip away with the real Eri?

I think that would be really crazy!

0ad46516cd807f27e344afb947fdf188.gif

"Who the fuck am I to criticize your twisted state of mind?"

#68 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,124 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:03 AM

So any chance we'll get any idea of what the rest of the world and it's heroes an villains are like? 

I mean I can live with just Japan. But when I think back to something like Naruto and it's rather poor use of the other main nations an it's shinobi. I wouldn't mind getting a idea about the world outside of the one place (Japan), that's being made as if where all the top heroes and villains are. Also since this takes off on a fictional take of our world, how the world is for this story with Quirks everywhere (different history, events, etc).  

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#69 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,879 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:23 PM

Why didn't they send Eraser to fight All for One along with the other heroes?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#70 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:26 PM

Wasn't he at the press conference? He and that other guy had their students attacked on their watch.

#71 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:50 PM

Why didn't they send Eraser to fight All for One along with the other heroes?

Erase one of his 100+ quirks? And even if he could erase multiple quirks he can't remove some types.

#72 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,879 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:54 AM

Erase one of his 100+ quirks? And even if he could erase multiple quirks he can't remove some types.

was it said he couldn't erase more than one or what type he can't erase?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#73 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:17 AM

was it said he couldn't erase more than one or what type he can't erase?

He can't erase mutation types like Ojiros tail or Tsus frog.

https://manganelo.co...anga/chapter_14

Apparently he can erase quirks from multiple people at once but I'm not sure if he can erase multiple quirks from one person since almost everyone have only 1 quirk

Edited by Jekkusormi, 30 August 2018 - 02:25 AM.

• Fulmine likes this

17.jpg

#74 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:07 AM

event > training > mission > event > training > mission
MHA is always on this loop and its frustrating.
The plot doesn't really move during events and training because the writer tries to do character development to all of class 1A.
He should do another character poll and only focus in the top 8.
There's a reason why kishimoto neglected the konoha11 towards the end of naruto.

#75 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:29 AM

The plot doesn't really move during events and training because the writer tries to do character development to all of class 1A.
There's a reason why kishimoto neglected the konoha11 towards the end of naruto.

I have to disagree. What's the hurry for plot to advance? It's just first year out of three. Relax, sit back and enjoy the ride.
That being said, I STRONGLY oppose a timeskip, seen too many of them.

And another thing I hope: Please, PLEASE let Deku become No.1 hero from zero, not because he was DESTINED to become one. Those are overly plenty of those too with Luffy, Ichigo and Naruto to name a few names
  • Raiden, Madara D Dragon and Chillman like this

17.jpg

#76 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:28 AM

And there's also a reason why Naruto went slowly downhill. (More like many, but taking the focus off the konoha11 is one of the main complains from fans). I think this pace is perfect. No zero plot development but not only focusing on plot either. Also, this way we get introduced to new characters (plausible future key points) while seeing the development in both abilities and personality from the main group.

It's refreshing to have a manga that doesnt focus on his main character and 2 or 3 more, but once in a while takes a break from that to build every character a bit while showing us THE SCHOOL, which I might remind you, is the theoretical main theme of this manga. Also, having villain surprise random shit happen so often and no school development at all would be too cliche and forced, while this is well leveled right now.

Edited by Madara D Dragon, 07 September 2018 - 08:45 AM.

• Raiden, Jekkusormi and Chillman like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#77 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:44 AM

It's not a stereotypical shounen where the cast barely goes to school. It's their life. A lot of Naruto fans hated Kishi for neglecting the Konoha 11, just like Bleach fans hated Kubo for only focusing on the Shinigami (and even then certain ones).

You're probably going to get 3-4 years of classes.

#78 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

And there's also a reason why Naruto went slowly downhill. (More like many, but taking the focus off the konoha11 is one of the main complains from fans). I think this pace is perfect. No zero plot development but not only focusing on plot either. Also, this way we get introduced to new characters (plausible future key points) while seeing the development in both abilities and personality from the main group.

It's refreshing to have a manga that doesnt focus on his main character and 2 or 3 more, but once in a while takes a break from that to build every character a bit while showing us THE SCHOOL, which I might remind you, is the theoretical main theme of this manga. Also, having villain surprise random shit happen so often and no school development at all would be too cliche and forced, while this is well leveled right now.

It's not a stereotypical shounen where the cast barely goes to school. It's their life. A lot of Naruto fans hated Kishi for neglecting the Konoha 11, just like Bleach fans hated Kubo for only focusing on the Shinigami (and even then certain ones).

You're probably going to get 3-4 years of classes.

I didn't complain about the pace which is the only thing keeping me from dropping the manga. I could complain about the pacing being to fast making emotional moments feel dull but again this emotional moments are mostly from random classmates.

Naruto went downhill not because of the K11 neglect. It was because of a failed attempt of world building (konoha has multiple unique clans and numerous jounins, all the other villages only have one or 2 jounins)and kishi inexperience with wars( All the way to the 4th ninja war everything was going fine but then the war where no one apart from naruto and sasuke got to shine).
In fact I will predict now that MHA writer will make the same error kishi made years ago. He will focus too much in all of class 1A and towards the end he will neglect all apart from todoroki, deku and kacchan.

As for bleach comparison. It was a bad one because kubo went on on at least 3 or 4 of the 3 main antagonist groups. The shinigami got extra because they were always on the spotlight side by side with ichigo and even then it was only 6 or 7 of the 13 captains not as much as the 20 of the 20 in class 1A. Everytime he went on with the shinigami he would fill us in about some characters but the only ones who got proper character development were the hitsugaya, byakuya, kenpachi, sui feng and komamura.

Maybe I'm hating too much but I see this focus on all of the class has the death of MHA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users