• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Can't he only reassemble things he destroyed himself?

It was stated he had cured people with chronical illness so I think it's pretty much safe to assume that he can reassemble any material.

Also I think your statement is kinda correct. I mean a bulletwound in his arm. If he intends to fix it, I'd assume he'd have to disassemble some flesh and tissue around the hole and then reassebmle the are the way he wants. On the other hand, can he create "the extra tissue" that is missing from the bullet hole?

17.jpg

#62 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

Honestly though - what kind of "best hero in the world"  is Deku if he becomes better than others since they lost their quirk?

The way it stands - Mirio is a better hero than Deku. If Mirio continued to have his quirk, he'd be the number #1 hero. 

Edited by eemo23, 07 September 2017 - 11:22 AM.

• Madara D Dragon likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#63 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

Honestly though - what kind of "best hero in the world"  is Deku if he becomes better than others since they lost their quirk?

The way it stands - Mirio is a better hero than Deku. If Mirio continued to have his quirk, he'd be the number #1 hero. 

Not only that, because he might even recover his quirk somehow (please do it...), and Deku will still be better in the end (or that's what manga logic makes us think.

But we'll never know if Deku will be stronger than what Mirio would've been with his quirk and OfA. I honestly don't think Deku can become stronger. I'm 100% with the idea that OfA should've been given to Mirio (and maybe that's what Horikoshi wants us to feel for now) so I hope this great artist proves us somehow Deku was the best choice. He surely will, I trust him. But for now... with Mirio to the end

• eemo23 likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#64 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:10 PM

I'm really interested in how she/he will convince us that Deku is the rightful owner of OFA because atm Mirio is literally #1... I really hope he gets his quirk back... So Deku can atleast prove to be better than that Mirio

#65 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

But we'll never know if Deku will be stronger than what Mirio would've been with his quirk and OfA.

IMO Mirio with OFA and his quirk would be way stronger than All Might, can't say about future deku though

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#66 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

A few theories -

I think Overhaul displayed his true personality when he called Chrono an idiot. Maybe Overhaul will display something similar to Nemoto and this causes Nemoto to doubt Overhaul's true intentions.

Nemoto uses his quirk on Overhaul learning the truth about what Overhaul really thinks of him. This causes Nemoto to switch sides and help the Heroes.

Theory #2 (not a huge fan even though I thought of it lol since Mirio still doesn't get powers back) :
Deku gets shot with the quirk removal bullet too. But they learn of the Serum but that the Serum will only work of it is applied within a certain time frame, say 24 hours, and there is only one serum. Deku offers the Serum to Mirio but Mirio makes Deku take it.

Two more theories:

1) Overhaul threatens to kill Mirio in exchange for Eri and gets away.

2) Overhaul says he'll trade the Serum, to give Mirio back his powers, for Eri - This is assuming it takes a while for Mirio to get his powers back even after taking the Serum.

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#67 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:54 PM

One theory that I have in mind.

Keeping in mind Toga and Twice in mind, what if the league never really betrayed Chisaki? What if Eri is actually a clone made to bait the heroes while Shiragaki escaped with the real Eri?

Toga might have acted as Deku and taken the female squad down to where the battle was to create an opening for them to slip away with the real Eri?

I think that would be really crazy!
adc7d2dcb1dabf541a54a5baeff97cee.jpeg

BIG THINGS ARE COMING TO OMF!

#68 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,109 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:03 AM

So any chance we'll get any idea of what the rest of the world and it's heroes an villains are like? 

I mean I can live with just Japan. But when I think back to something like Naruto and it's rather poor use of the other main nations an it's shinobi. I wouldn't mind getting a idea about the world outside of the one place (Japan), that's being made as if where all the top heroes and villains are. Also since this takes off on a fictional take of our world, how the world is for this story with Quirks everywhere (different history, events, etc).  

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users