Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:27 AM

Mangastream: http://readms.net/r/...iece/861/4142/1

Jaiminibox:  https://jaiminisbox....en/0/861/page/1

Edited by Zeando, 30 March 2017 - 03:53 AM.

#2 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:48 AM

Wow, sanji back to doing what he does best. Sucking big time!!
  • Raiden, Ajh77, number21 and 7 others like this

#3 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

Humdrum and kinda meh uneventful setup chapter tbh especially when compared to last weeks chapter which was a much better setup chapter in comparison.

Also LOL at Sanji still having the hots for Pudding, even though he full well knows thats his bride is gonna try to off him.

#4 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:00 AM

the tea party is in the open? it looked like into a room before, curious

Vito being a fanboy xD

lol at sanji trying to remain calm and being a perv at the same time :lolxg:

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#5 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:01 AM

Exactly. After going through so much, sanji is still behaving like the nose-bleed gag character.. disappointing

#6 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

i found it very amusing, and was waiting since long time for that scene, how else should he have acted there?

i mean, look at this idiot

TaynpDp.png

Edited by Zeando, 30 March 2017 - 04:10 AM.

• Chillman likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#7 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,093 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

Nothing really wrong with Sanji's reaction. It's all in character.
  • Furinji Saiga, Kazekage, ddboy102 and 13 others like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#8 dbgetblack

dbgetblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:33 AM

FINALLY, SOMEONE DRINKING JUICE FROM THE JUICIFIED "STABBED 100 MEN TO DEATH" WOMAN, STRIGHT OUTTA MADAM JUICE-MINSTER'S HAND !!
WOWOWOWOHOOOO~~ :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

:lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

here is an observation : if there is a mirror inside Bege's body ,can Brulee connect it and penetrate Bege's body or Bege's control over his body give access to Brulee's mirror too (while she is inside ) ?  :whistle:  :whistle:

• Chillman likes this

#9 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

here is an observation : if there is a mirror inside Bege's body ,can Brulee connect it and penetrate Bege's body or Bege's control over his body give access to Brulee's mirror too (while she is inside ) ?  :whistle:  :whistle:

i wonder that, it depends how different powers stack and overlap

maybe mirrors can't be used by Brulee if they're inside Bege

• dbgetblack likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#10 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:41 AM

Nothing really wrong with Sanji's reaction. It's all in character.

I agree. Funny to see people first complain that he's out off character and then complain when he is. Haters are hating just for the sake of hating I guess
  • JDG973, King Tai, PunkHazard and 3 others like this

17.jpg

#11 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

Oda is really bad at drawing cats.

There are so many things i want to know!
Is pudding even big mom's daughther? She could override her memory to get very aggressive at something she don't remember
Who is mother caramel? Doesn't seem like bonney.
What kind of entrance will Luffy make at the wedding? *open the door* I OBJECT! *take sanji's hand and ran off*
How useful is pudding's DF in combat
How would Bege not be stopped when there is Big Mom's napolean, zeus and prometheus to stop them
Will the guest want to take their treasure back as the wedding failed?
Big Mom will not die and what will happen to Bege? Join luffy's alliance against kaidou? Seems like a supernova alliance banning under Luffy in VS yonkou saga.
Big Mom will only open the treasure after everything is over... I guess people will try and please her after everything was ruined by opening the treasures and you know what is next. BOOOM!
Where is Pound really.

Why is there a break at a time like this !/#/@$!/#@$!$!#
  • Kazekage likes this

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Whos acting better Sanji or Pudding?

Edited by Enbima, 30 March 2017 - 06:28 AM.

• Tale likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:35 AM

Oda is really bad at drawing cats.

There are so many things i want to know!
Is pudding even big mom's daughther? She could override her memory to get very aggressive at something she don't remember
What kind of entrance will Luffy make at the wedding? *open the door* I OBJECT! *take sanji's hand and ran off*
How useful is pudding's DF in combat
How would Bege not be stopped when there is Big Mom's napolean, zeus and prometheus to stop them
Will the guest want to take their treasure back as the wedding failed?
Big Mom will not die and what will happen to Bege? Join luffy's alliance against kaidou? Seems like a supernova alliance banning under Luffy in VS yonkou saga.
Big Mom will only open the treasure after everything is over... I guess people will try and please her after everything was ruined by opening the treasures and you know what is next. BOOOM!
Where is Pound really.

Why is there a break at a time like this !/#/@$!/#@$!$!#

It might just be me but Mother Caramel somewhat reminds of Weewils mother
  • Abaroxa likes this

17.jpg

#14 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

By by candy escalator guess unlike crackers biskets pesproro's candy obeys...... some type of real world law.....

Shut up Vito you fodder, the party isn't on another level... this is just stupid..... from the spoilers I thought he was a coward, but this is just stupid bartolomeo level gag BS....

Dogtooth continues sitting like a woman..... you seriously take the badass mess out of a character by making him do stuff like that you know Oda? You wouldn't introduce a badass zoro then have him to a split would you?

Also should of pointed this out earlier, sure is nice the BM crew didn't feel the need to.... you know.... dress up for the wedding......if I was Judge that would be huge red flags for me.

Guess the biggest take away from this chapter is mother Carmel looks like weevel's mother

Did BM CoC that guest? Guess the hype if "powerful guests" was just hype....

Treasure is BM's favorite? Here I thought it was food.... oh well. Also Oda this entire arc is a great example of why you shouldn't draw huge characters, BM's size changes every single page....

Well BM let me tell you what is inside, even before the dissapointing bomb, it was still just as dissapointinf, there was just energy pills that doubled your strength at the cost of your life. Honestly the bomb seems like the more useful present.

Told you all the chest would be opened after the plan is executed...... I really can't see how that chest could possibly play a role in this arc. I know it will but when it does I can't think of a way for Oda to do it without it being really forced.

I liked the homie wondering what the Capone crew was talking about, you would figure the Capone crew would know better then to talk in front of a homie.

Great, luffy is inside Capone this whole time. You know what, I will give CoO a break on this one. CoO doesn't work when one is inside another living thing so what ever Capone counts.

What I will not ice CoO a break on is CC jumping out of Capone and chilling there. Dogtooth should be at the party right now thinking to himself "hummm, why did Capone just let a really powerful person out of his body? Surely that person should be already out helping with the fight" also dogtooth should know the door was killed.... or BM should know..... does no one keep track of these things?

You would figure after meeting as many bad women as Sanji does he would stop all the blind adoration. But you would be wrong.

Sanji it doesn't matter what you think, before pudding shoots you your CoO will let you know if she is going for the kiss or the shot...... or is dogtooth now the only one that can use that common aspect of CoO.....

So just a random thought, if BM's dream is to drink tea with her family at eye level, why not give them taller chairs? Or I don't know.... sit at the same table as them......

I said it before and I will complain about it again, the aspect ratio of all these different sized characters is so screwed up it isn't even funny. Judge is a massive man who is now about the same height as stussy.....

It is amazing how quickly the thunder cloud goes from sitting behind BM in one panel to carrying Sanji and pudding in another. No wonder brook injured the sun instead of the cloud, the cloud has super speeds.

It might just be me but Mother Caramel somewhat reminds of Weewils mother

You beat me to it

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#15 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:08 AM

Whos acting better Sanji or Pudding?

was Sanji even acting? :hmm:  maybe 50/50

• Tale likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#16 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Obviously Weebly's 'mother'.

Now the only question is, are 'Caramel' and Pudding in cahoots?

And if they are, that would explain why Weebly believes that she is his mother.

• Moon_Hermit likes this

#17 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,988 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

By by candy escalator guess unlike crackers biskets pesproro's candy obeys...... some type of real world law.....

Shut up Vito you fodder, the party isn't on another level... this is just stupid..... from the spoilers I thought he was a coward, but this is just stupid bartolomeo level gag BS....

Dogtooth continues sitting like a woman..... you seriously take the badass mess out of a character by making him do stuff like that you know Oda? You wouldn't introduce a badass zoro then have him to a split would you?

Also should of pointed this out earlier, sure is nice the BM crew didn't feel the need to.... you know.... dress up for the wedding......if I was Judge that would be huge red flags for me.

Guess the biggest take away from this chapter is mother Carmel looks like weevel's mother

Did BM CoC that guest? Guess the hype if "powerful guests" was just hype....

Treasure is BM's favorite? Here I thought it was food.... oh well. Also Oda this entire arc is a great example of why you shouldn't draw huge characters, BM's size changes every single page....

Well BM let me tell you what is inside, even before the dissapointing bomb, it was still just as dissapointinf, there was just energy pills that doubled your strength at the cost of your life. Honestly the bomb seems like the more useful present.

Told you all the chest would be opened after the plan is executed...... I really can't see how that chest could possibly play a role in this arc. I know it will but when it does I can't think of a way for Oda to do it without it being really forced.

I liked the homie wondering what the Capone crew was talking about, you would figure the Capone crew would know better then to talk in front of a homie.

Great, luffy is inside Capone this whole time. You know what, I will give CoO a break on this one. CoO doesn't work when one is inside another living thing so what ever Capone counts.

What I will not ice CoO a break on is CC jumping out of Capone and chilling there. Dogtooth should be at the party right now thinking to himself "hummm, why did Capone just let a really powerful person out of his body? Surely that person should be already out helping with the fight" also dogtooth should know the door was killed.... or BM should know..... does no one keep track of these things?

You would figure after meeting as many bad women as Sanji does he would stop all the blind adoration. But you would be wrong.

Sanji it doesn't matter what you think, before pudding shoots you your CoO will let you know if she is going for the kiss or the shot...... or is dogtooth now the only one that can use that common aspect of CoO.....

So just a random thought, if BM's dream is to drink tea with her family at eye level, why not give them taller chairs? Or I don't know.... sit at the same table as them......

I said it before and I will complain about it again, the aspect ratio of all these different sized characters is so screwed up it isn't even funny. Judge is a massive man who is now about the same height as stussy.....

It is amazing how quickly the thunder cloud goes from sitting behind BM in one panel to carrying Sanji and pudding in another. No wonder brook injured the sun instead of the cloud, the cloud has super speeds.

You beat me to it

Well CoO isn't perfect it depends on the unseres ability and wether he uses it or not.

Dogtooth probably doesn't search for threads that actively right now. I mean all the people there are to weak to do much anyways out of his view I guess. If the guy he shot didn't make a fuss to begin with he propanly wouldn't have concentrated on him.

Same with Sanji that idiot his mind is not exactly focused so his CoO might have problems to read the danger. I mean he has trouble concentrating while knowing what is coming. Imagine that idiot not knowing. He wouldn't even manage to use his CoO.

Don't really see a resemblence there tbh. Looks more like one of Iva's drag queens.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#18 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Well CoO isn't perfect it depends on the unseres ability and wether he uses it or not.

Dogtooth probably doesn't search for threads that actively right now. I mean all the people there are to weak to do much anyways out of his view I guess. If the guy he shot didn't make a fuss to begin with he propanly wouldn't have concentrated on him.

Same with Sanji that idiot his mind is not exactly focused so his CoO might have problems to read the danger. I mean he has trouble concentrating while knowing what is coming. Imagine that idiot not knowing. He wouldn't even manage to use his CoO.

Don't really see a resemblence there tbh. Looks more like one of Iva's drag queens.

Well the no contration excuse has been used in the past and even enel said it. (What a screwed up chapter that was) but concentration has only ever been required for predicting the future. It was never required for the radar like ability. Coby and Asia both proved it is just an ability that is always on.

And even if it wasn't always o,n like how WB can do it in his sleep, why wouldn't you leave it always on? Seems like a really helpful tool it would fix several plot holes in op. Wait did I say fix? I meant cause.

That's what someone else above and me both said.

Just to play devil's advocate though, it also looks like hancock's mom.
It could be just Oda's generic was of drawing small old ladies.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#19 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

about Mother Caramel, images for comparisons

UwVEcFe.png

Gloriosa(from Amazon Lily)  --  Miss Bakkin (Weevil's 'mother') -- that old woman at the island of lightnings

pKrZQtL.png  TmnvWf1.jpg  uOl6yLa.png

pick your guess :lolxg:

• Raiden, Kaidou and eemo23 like this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#20 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

pick your guess

Amazon doesn't look like Caramel, nose and chin and lips.

As I wrote earlier today, Caramel and Pudding in Cahoots would also explain why Weebly believes in his ''mother's'' obvious lies.

If BM is in fact seriously brainwashed, that would give us suitable finish of this arc. Luffy will  brake this 'spell'. Would explain why Lola thought differently about her mother, and would make first connection between SH and Weebly, who is btw hunting remnants of WB pirates, which will be SH alies for next arc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users