Photo

Re:Creators (Spring 2017 Clubhouse Anime #3)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Ethics? What are those!?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

I finished watching this up, took longer because the friend I was duo watching this takes forever and quits after his loli dies and I am like tumblr_inline_mlhbwi0wsk1qz4rgp.png

The conclusion of the episode 10 had me all hyped, I am really looking forward part 2.

Also the Troll girl is literally  the Oshino Ougi of this anime.

#22 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,413 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:20 AM

I'm 2 eps behind. Might wait till ep11 out to watch whole 3 eps.

Troll girl

You mean female Kimblee?

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#23 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Ethics? What are those!?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

You mean female Kimblee?

Kimblee is nothing compared to

Spoiler

Edited by Insane Soul, 16 June 2017 - 09:33 AM.

#24 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,821 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

You mean female Kimblee?
I can't get this image out of my head now lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#25 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,821 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:26 AM

I've been praising the story, characters, visuals and action pieces forever but I just realized that I've been sleeping on my favorite Japanese composer for far too long, because this new OP song somehow managed to be just as good as the first one

And don't get me started on how great the full soundtrack is

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,413 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:18 AM

Caught up, finally. That magic girl death scene...does it count as contrived dialogue? I'm never nearly dead so I wouldn't know how your brain works at such time. Instead of saying onegai 3 times and ''that person'' can you just say the name? O__O

#27 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

This episode was probably as good as you can get from a recap episode, we learned some new information and it was actually really funny because of Meteora's commentary. The breaking of the 4th wall fits series particularly well because of it's premise.

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#28 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,821 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:59 AM

Love how the new ED essentially broke the 4th wall xD

As for the episode, I felt jealous of everyone because this seems like something that would be so fun to be apart of and I wish that I could have been there to experience it all

It's pretty nice to see all these people and studios working together all for the sake of doing this event which is something that I would LOVE to see happen IRL (Kinda hoping that this inspires studios and writers in Japan to do this one day)

Lastly, it's interesting how Sota is gonna make his own character and I must say that I am excited to see what it's gonna be but as for the new characters, I feel like there's gonna be 1 or 2 more new ones since we only saw that one new boy character (I think he's the friend of the dude with the stand from his story - we saw he had a stand too) and the female character that appeared at the end (Probably gonna ship her with the mecha kid but Idek if she has powers since it looks like she's from a romance series)

Then there's the fact that the main lead of Selesia's series was absent too (How bout that mecha that she's gonna be riding tho) and thus, that's why I feel like there's definitely 1 or 2 more new characters coming.....Altair's team is pretty lacking since Magane is going solo and I'm almost certain that Alice will do the same or join Meteora and the rest of the team, so she's gonna need some backup

And did I mention how GOAT the new OP is? Lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#29 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,413 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:45 AM

Someone explain femaleKimblee's ability for me. I still don't understand how denying a lie = a lie about a lie...also what does that have to do with reverse cause and effect?

#30 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Someone explain femaleKimblee's ability for me.

From what I understand she's just a condition based reality warper, sort of like how a genie has reality warping powers but only under the condition of granting a wish of a second party.
In her case she has the power to turn lies into reality but her condition requires a second party to comfirm her lie and then deny it's veracity in order for her to warp reality. I think she wants to remove this limitation in order to become more powerful.  

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#31 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,821 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:39 AM

Damn.......

Spoiler Episode 19 Thoughts

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#32 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

I was pretty sure that Setsuna would be brought back as a Creation ever since Suruga brought Erina back to life, and I suspected it even before that, so I wasn't really surprised by anything in this episode. Honestly I can't think of any other way they could've beaten Altair since the audience's acceptance allowed her to have infinite power. I thought the episode itself was great with the conversation between Setsuna and Altair proving both insightful and cathartic.

It looks like the last episode will be used to wrap things up and send the other creations back to their original stories, though I'm not sure how that works exactly.

• Tokoya and Goddess Nike like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#33 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,821 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

I think out of everything that happened from the start until now, Meteora being the only one to stay in the real world makes a lot of sense

I really enjoyed seeing all of remaining characters get closure both with themselves, their stories and their creators and vice versa and I honestly wish them all the best because they did all of this in such an organic way that it all flowed so well (Mostly the parts with Yuuya)

I also think that Alicetaria's creator deserved that reward after everything he's been through in addition to how tortured Alicetaria ended up becoming straight up to her noble end (Although I'd say that Selesia's sacrifice was more impactful) 

Lastly, I'm happy that Sota managed to move on with his life and create a story himself but even more so, I thought it was pretty cool to see that Meteora decided to become a writer and ended up calling her first book Re:Creators 

Overall this was my favorite thing to watch both in the spring and this summer (Excluding Hero Academia) and I'm really gonna miss everything about it

9/10

P.S. Did they seriously forget to address the fate of Magane lol?

• Goddess Nike likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users