#4 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,144 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

I like it, it was fast-paced and ended on the picture getting broken. The way Katakuri talked about it, it seems like it has more than just sentimental value, maybe it is time to revisit the Dorian Grey theory again...

The Mochi-fruit would've been better as a Paramecia, but then again, we all know that Katakuri is actually just very thin and surrounded by his fruit :lol: It happened twice before, it can happen again.

Edited by Oben, 20 April 2017 - 05:07 AM.

• Kazekage, Raiden, number21 and 5 others like this

#5 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

Does anyone know what the first colour page means? Why are some characters open-handed, some close-fisted and others have 2 fingers out?

XE6c6KC.png?2

#6 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,144 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

Does anyone know what the first colour page means? Why are some characters open-handed, some close-fisted and others have 2 fingers out?

Rock-Paper-Scissors, probably.

#7 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,403 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:17 AM

So I count and nearly 700 characters in total.

Awesome chapter!

JINBE!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

@DaEvilWithin @Damanos  In how many chapters would our handsome man makes Katakuri looks like shattered fool? Jinbe > Yonkou confirmed!!!

@captain kidd another similar fruits LOL I swear Mochi is not a natural element and Trebol's fruit should have been the one.

Also Katakuri seems to have problem with water like Crocodile. But you're not as classy as Croc, Katakuri! :rolleyes:

• Tale, Frankenstein and GintaMan like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#8 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:24 AM

Rock-Paper-Scissors, probably.

Hmmm... Thought it'd be something more meaningful but perhaps it's a japanese thing.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#9 Dsipro

Dsipro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

Nice chapter, its only going to get crazier 

• Chillman likes this

#10 4everRouya

4everRouya

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationLoguetown

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:43 AM

Brook! my Soul King! my new favorite character!

1. Zoro

2. Sanji  Brook

3. Enel

just saw him sneak in at the bottom panel lower right part

#Yohoho

Edited by 4everRouya, 20 April 2017 - 06:01 AM.

• Raiden, Ajh77, Abaroxa and 1 other like this

You know on the path we've been traveling up until now... Saying a thing like that would just get you laughed at. Although... I slaughtered anyone and everyone who had the nerve to laugh at me...!! But from here on out... we're gonna be sailing the sea where anyone without the nerve to say something like that is as good as dead...!! Let's meet again, in the New World!!

-Eustass "Captain" Kid  :meh: 

#11 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

Lol Mochi Logia...

#12 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:05 AM

My Lowly son katakuri.. hahaha.. mama just doesn't give a fu*k.
And katakuri seriously didn't see brook destroying the painting? Seems legit for a lowly son.
Jimbei was cool.. good going man.
Again a bit concerned about luffy here.. getting caught and hurt by katakuri's attack was not good. He should have dodged that. Even sanji did.
Waiting for Mama's reaction to the painting being broken. And finally will they be able to defeat her with those bombs.
The other sons and daughters are useless..

#13 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:18 AM

Nice cover page of all the Jump heroes.

Tbh, Big Mum's life draining powers seem kinda disappointing given how Jimbei countered it with no negative effects by showing no fear.

Another disappointing showing by Katikuri, sigh yet another one of Big Mum's crew failing to live up to his hype.

#14 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

They took out ace from the popularity poll?!

#15 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

My Lowly son katakuri.. hahaha.. mama just doesn't give a fu*k.
And katakuri seriously didn't see brook destroying the painting? Seems legit for a lowly son.
Jimbei was cool.. good going man.
Again a bit concerned about luffy here.. getting caught and hurt by katakuri's attack was not good. He should have dodged that. Even sanji did.
Waiting for Mama's reaction to the painting being broken. And finally will they be able to defeat her with those bombs.
The other sons and daughters are useless..

Well after he found real Luffy, he was watching either him or Jinbe so can't reslly blame him not seeing Brook sneaking up to picture.

Speaking of Brook: That. Was. Awesome

Edited by Jekkusormi, 20 April 2017 - 06:19 AM.

• Raiden, Madara D Dragon and Chillman like this

17.jpg

#16 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Let's see if this chapter can live up to the hype, spoiler- that would be impossible.

Well you have to love clicking past 5 pages of nonsense and getting no cover page....

Hey look at hay Oda remembered how CoO works and gave luffy a surprisingly genius idea. good job.

Well thank you for the flash back Oda, us op fans are too busy licking windows and eating glue to possibly figure out how luffy clones himself and jumped out of the cake...... what do you take us for naruto fans?

Why on earth would Capone help luffy with his idiotic plan? I mean if I was Capone and luffy told me to risk blowing my cover to put a mirror in the cake for a dramatic entrance I would tell him to screw off (in less friendly words)

Opera just saved his own skin? You mean to say "when I see opera next I will kill him and hang his guts on my ceiling fan? I am sure the vis translation will sort this mess out

Said it before, that condition for BM's DF powers is stupid as hell, almost as stupid as hancock's condition that he target love her beauty. (Or be a cannon ball?)

Pedro is a confusing weird guy but he has awesome moments, then I remember he is a coward who pulled out his eye begging for his life.

Interesting note. BM is not at all curious how luffy clones himself, maybe she assumes he just has that ability, sure if I was a pirate in op I would never be surprised by any magic powers, but shouldn't BM's first thought he "oh so that is where bluree is" I mean.... not wondering where bluree is is one thing, but now you see evidence of her working for the enemy and still say nothing?

Also..... you are the one who hasn't become the PK yet? You mean every pirate on the seas?

Ok now dogtooth sounds like a genius because he was he one that pointed it out, 1st like I said above there could be any reason those clones exist, Robin can make clones maybe with enough modification they could look like luffy. 2nd Jesus anyone should of noticed it or at least suspected it.

Wouldn't that picture information be privy to anyone who attends BM weddings? I mean big bird or stussy or anyone could of let it slip when they were drunk and playing cards like underworld people do.
Anyone who was at the wedding "hey, so you know that big tough bear invincible emperor BM? Well I saw her crying like a child the other day!!!! All it took was someone bumping this stupid picture!"
See? They wouldn't be betraying BM by giving away her secret, they would just be telling a funny story to their friends.... that story just so happens to have BM's secret in it. Fact is a lesser pirate could of missed the fact BM scraped her knee entirely and would of just laughed at the fact BM is so sentimental.

I hate jimbe so much.......

Ok so I am a little confused at BM's powers. What is the trigger? Someone being scared of death? Or someone being scared of BM? Because it was described as someone's fear of death, but when jimbe stood up to BM people were amazed BM didn't scare jimbe. I ask this because it is a very important point for BM's DF power level to be judged. If BM brings out the souls of someone scared of death, then that is a power that is near unstoppable. But if BM brings out the souls scared of BM, then all one needs to do is know how BM's powers work and know they will be ok. I am thinking it is just fear of BM herself because Hancocks fruit works off of love of Hancock not if the opponent has any love in their heart. So drawing on examples from the most similar fruit, if BM's fruit works that way I stand by what I said her fruit is worthless. And not only that but fodder seem to know it's weakness so how does it work at all?

Ok brook. So one question. And one major piece of speculation. Why the hell is brook dressed like that? Screw your comedy nonsense brook. Major speculation. Is that a luffy doll that brook has the ability to posses? Can brooks revival fruit allow him to posses objects? That would make it a little better, I am willing to bet he awakened his fruit. I mean he has only had it for what 50 years? Took him long enough.
So if that stupid theory is wrong and that is just brook dressed up like luffy. Then I hate brook even more.

Dogtooth's script is now "the N" same as inspector Gordon from bleach.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#17 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:43 AM

Jimbe Jimbe, you are the man or fishman to be exact, calling Big Ma a mere Yonko, I lost when he said that, that is cool, and just offering her sake. My respect can not be any higher of Jimbe, I hope he survives this arc. Besides I still need my Jimbe / Koala reunion.

And poor Berlie, I feel bad for the old bat. She kind of has no country anymore. I think Bege could be an ally past this arc, I think he gained some respect for Luffy, we could have more allies added.

Now than all those Luffies, so many. And they destroyed the photo, I thought destroying the cake was enough to piss her off, so what is going to happen now?

• Tale likes this

#18 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:50 AM

Its funny how everyone tried to figure out which luffy is who, but they are all animals. lol.

"Yohoho" leaves quite an impact these days!

What does BM mean when she says "you are a lowly child of mine" Thats your best man, bitch!

Good chapter!

Edited by Enbima, 20 April 2017 - 06:55 AM.

• Raiden and Chillman like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#19 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

Brook the MVP of this arc

• Raiden, JDG973, Frankenstein and 1 other like this

#20 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:00 AM

It seems it's because Katakuri said not to pay attention to the other Luffy's since they were all animals cloned from Brulee's fruit not knowing that one of those "animals" was really a badly disguised Brook that allowed him to sneak up unnoticed among the chaos. That was either really fortuitous or really smart depending on how much of that Brook had planned.

That was quite a cliffhanger and I think the magazine is on break next week because of Golden Week.

• Raiden, Tale and Chillman like this

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users