• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

https://mangaspeed.c...38/chapter-12#/!page0

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

k

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

Sexy Jutsu? Like father like son. Why does he even know that jutsu?

#4 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

So evil butler, well looks like someone has been reading One Piece. I know Oda didn't invent that, but that is what I was thinking of, anyone else feel the same.

#5 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,767 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

So evil butler, well looks like someone has been reading One Piece. I know Oda didn't invent that, but that is what I was thinking of, anyone else feel the same.

who was the evil butler in OP.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#6 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

who was the evil butler in OP.

Captain Kuro.

• waleuska likes this

#7 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

At least we almost got somewhere. Nothing happened this chapter, but it set up the action for the next chapter.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#8 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,170 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

Eh, we got to know the daimyo's son a bit. In the last chapter he seemed to just to be a spoiled brat and here we see that like Boruto he feels lonely. He gets everything handed to him easily and has no real friends which is a crappy environment for anyone in the long scheme of things. This chapter was good to establish their relationship which I am expecting to have a payoff later down the line. I'm at least hoping that the servant is at least part of something big plot and not just some run-of-a-mill bad guy who'd be better suited for filler.

• Brilchan likes this

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

I kinda surprised that they actually have credit cards. I mean wtf, do they need them for in a ninja world? XD

Seeing Boruto doing his sexy no Jutsu and it having no effect on that spoiled daily kid was kinda funny.

Nice seeing a limited edition of card Kakashi. Imo he really deserves a card of himself, since to me he is one of the best characters in this entire series. Which says a lot, since the main series was riddled with lots of annoying and lame characters like - Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Obito, Kaguya, Karin, Kabuto - to name but a few.

Also Boruto tbh needs a far better role model or idol than Sasuke.

I don't see what is so admirable about looking up to some treacherous scumbag asshole of a guy that easily betrayed the village and all his friends on numerous occasions.

Not to mention that Sasuke actually tried to murder your father multiple times in no less than in cold blood.

Also LOL at Shino's cards description at the end of the chapter.
  • Brilchan likes this

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

I don't see what is so admirable about looking up to some treacherous scumbag asshole of a guy that easily betrayed the village and all his friends on numerous occasions.

Not to mention that Sasuke actually tried to murder your father multiple times in no less than in cold blood.

Post 699 Sasuke is GOAT, that's why.....SasGOAT is the evolution of SasGAY 
  • KUROkami likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,767 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

I kinda surprised that they actually have credit cards. I mean wtf, do they need them for in a ninja world? XD

Seeing Boruto doing his sexy no Jutsu and it having no effect on that spoiled daily kid was kinda funny.

Nice seeing a limited edition of card Kakashi. Imo he really deserves a card of himself, since to me he is one of the best characters in this entire series. Which says a lot, since the main series was riddled with lots of annoying and lame characters like - Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Obito, Kaguya, Karin, Kabuto - to name but a few.

LOL and konaha and naruto are great people?

All naruto did in part two was ride sasuke ass and want to force his ideas onto him.

Konaha did nothing to help sasuke get over his dead family.

• Blue22 and Brilchan like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#12 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

They are far better than Sasuke by a mile for cert.

Also why the hell should Konoha help Sasuke for anyways? You very conveniently overlook the fact that the Uchiha clan where plotting treason.

They where trying to commit a civil war against the same very village that they are a part of, as Itachi's flashback made abundantly clear.

#13 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

You very conveniently overlook the fact that the Uchiha clan where plotting treason.

They where trying to commit a civil war against the same very village that they are a part of, as Itachi's flashback made abundantly clear.
This had nothing to do with Sasuke though lol....He was 100% innocent in all of that xD
  • Blue22, Brilchan and Five-Tailed-Fenrir like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#14 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

People ignore the fact that help was given to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura did try to help him before he defected to Oro.

Hell, Kakashi even warned him - that going down on a path of revenge would bring Sasuke no happiness in the end, and Kakashi in the was proven right in this.

It's nobody's fault but Sasuke's that he succumbed to his own inner weaknesses like his greed and lust for for power when he turned traitor.

Even now Sasuke hasn't changed for the better since he abandoned Sarada for years, it's his own fault that he cannot be bothered to communicate with his wife and daughter during that time.

He still isn't spending any time with his own kid, since he is too busy training Boruto. I can easily call him a crappy husband and a deadbeat dad given the evidence in the manga so far.
  • Ace1225 likes this

#15 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

As shitty as it is that he's an absent father/husband, is it really THAT bad considering that this guy is LITERALLY the silent protector of the entire village and the Hokage? Sasuke is the one whose monitoring and dealing with outside threats and is the one doing research on the history of and recon on their greatest foes in the Otsutsuki Clan.

Say what you want about him as family man, but as a ninja and a protector, he's pretty admirable considering the sacrifice that he's making for the village and in turn his family's safety (Plus it goes to show how mature Sarada is because even she understands this now)......In fact, Post 699 Sasuke is pretty much the spiritual successor to wills of guys like Hashirama, Tobirama, Itachi and so and on so forth in regards to their ideologies and values of not only a ninja, but a Konoha ninja as well, and he understands the importance of this a hell of a lot more than Naruto - Hence the theme "No matter how much the times may change, the soul of shinobi remains the same" that only Sasuke advocated throughout the entire Boruto movie

Plus Naruto wasn't that much better either......This man nonsensically sold his soul to paperwork 24/7 and barely spent time with his family.....The anime even portrayed this same thing in episode 3 where he just came home, didn't even acknowledge his kid's existence and barely acknowledged Hinata's (Like is it really that hard to say hello to or even hug your kids?) and then skipped dinner/family time nonchalantly 

Edited by Tokoya, 04 May 2017 - 08:08 PM.

• JDG973, Brilchan, Five-Tailed-Fenrir and 1 other like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#16 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,170 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

Personally I kinda like that Naruto and Sasuke aren't being perfect dads since it shows they are ultimately still people who can't do everything and have to compromise their time with their family for the greater good. Sasuke has to travel and discover more about the Otsutsuki clan and Naruto is just to busy or too tired to spend quality time with his family.

I've also found it funny that Sarada and Boruto are being inspired by each other's dad instead of their own dads and it does motivate them to become what they are today and while it is easy to criticise both Naruto and Sasuke they are both the biggest heroes in the series and they both are prepared to put their lives on the life to save their village and the world.

• Tokoya and Five-Tailed-Fenrir like this

#17 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,767 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

People ignore the fact that help was given to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura did try to help him before he defected to Oro.

Hell, Kakashi even warned him - that going down on a path of revenge would bring Sasuke no happiness in the end, and Kakashi in the was proven right in this.

It's nobody's fault but Sasuke's that he succumbed to his own inner weaknesses like his greed and lust for for power when he turned traitor.

Even now Sasuke hasn't changed for the better since he abandoned Sarada for years, it's his own fault that he cannot be bothered to communicate with his wife and daughter during that time.

He still isn't spending any time with his own kid, since he is too busy training Boruto. I can easily call him a crappy husband and a deadbeat dad given the evidence in the manga so far.

What help was sasuke given? Help him how?

So, that doesn't mean anything. Sasuke wanted to take revenge on itachi and what was konaha doing about itachi wait nothing. Was there a group of ninjas going after itachi, No. Was there a plan to bring down itachi, No.

So sasuke had to take it upon himself to go after itachi because konaha was willing to do it.

How can he betray someone who wanted him dead??????????????

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#18 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

I kind of liked the chapter, I don't know if that's just the inner shounen in me. LOL

Anyways, to put in some thoughts on the Sasuke-idolization-conundrum, I think Boruto idolizes the post-war Sasuke, the one who has finally defeated his demons and chose to protect the village in the shadows. 

• Tokoya, Blue22 and Brilchan like this

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#19 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

I really liked this. The base was simply forgetting money and achieve something by your own effort. How long has it been since we've had such a simple and beautiful premise here?

• Tokoya, Brilchan, Chillman and 1 other like this

#20 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

I kind of liked the chapter, I don't know if that's just the inner shounen in me. LOL

Anyways, to put in some thoughts on the Sasuke-idolization-conundrum, I think Boruto idolizes the post-war Sasuke, the one who has finally defeated his demons and chose to protect the village in the shadows.

I liked it a lot too....Great character development for Boruto and it really made me like the kid too.....I found the last few pages to be pretty sweet too :'')

And exactly!!!!!! Post 699 Sasuke is a vastly different character than Pre 699 Sasuke

Edited by Tokoya, 03 May 2017 - 07:25 PM.

• GintaMan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users