Photo

[Discussion] Who do you think the traitor is?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

I think it would be kinda odd to bring up a traitor subplot then have no real payoff/lasting effects of dealing with a real traitor.

I think that the traitor subplot could be a red herring.

How do we know that the villains didn't get their info from other methods

Say like hacking into UA's computer system or phone lines and using them to get the information that they want without the staff being aware of what's going on.

Another possibility is that it could be Koga impersonating one of the students at UA and getting the info that way.

Remember, that her quirk does allow her to impersonate someone if she takes the blood of someone.
  • Red Opus likes this

#22 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#23 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:57 AM

Oh sheeet - Taken from Reddit by user Dozy-Abdul:

Spoiler

• Grimmjagger likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#24 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

Oh sheeet - Taken from Reddit by user Dozy-Abdul:

Spoiler

That's interesting, but, I doubt that Hiroshiki would introduce the big 3 only for them to fall apart this early in the story tho.

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#25 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

That's interesting, but, I doubt that Hiroshiki would introduce the big 3 only for them to fall apart this early in the story tho.

This might be too early but - haven't they already kind of fallen apart?

Mirio may no longer be in that group, if he doesn't get his power back, and if Suneater is the only one left there is lots of room for character development since he's always been really shy and timid.

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#26 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationNear the bushes

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:27 PM

Is the traitor theories apply to before the All Might fall?

I think that All for One did have help to get infos on All Might, the doctor that took care of him, maybe?

Edited by Koneko_Neko, 12 October 2017 - 12:27 PM.

I am an evil spirit

#27 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationYou'll get nothing out of me! Good day sir!

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:24 PM

It could be Present Mic since he's the first person to bring up the idea, or maybe it's Hanta. ( he seems sneaky )

#28 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 12:44 AM

Denki seems the most likely because of the released concept art for his original design.  He's also a "Raijin" type.  He may have no weakness and may be completely faking.  Speedster, teleporter, flying Raijin, electric shock monster.

Teleports behind Uravity with electrifiied Katana, "Nothing Personnel."   Ganks Deku's girl... she dies in his arms!  No!

Alternatively, the traitor could be the principal, Nezu.  He's a super genius and an animal.  Might have switched sides because he has been treated like crap or wants to become human.

Thought this would be an interesting topic to make a thread for. They haven't touched on the traitor stuff lately in the series with everything going on with the new group of villains appearing, but wondering who the traitor is in UA I think is one of the more interesting sub-plots.

Obviously the traitor is someone that had to have been at the training camp, right? So it has to be one of the teachers there or one of the students in Class A or B. Right now it seems like a lot of the popular choices online have Mashirao Ojiro or Denki Kaminari being the traitor. Also if it is someone from Class B I think that Momoma might be an interesting option. He is one of the few Class B students that has gotten some focus, and his copying power would be very useful for someone who is trying to hide themselves being a traitor.

Edited by nosebleed, 20 October 2018 - 12:52 AM.

#29 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:40 AM

Denki seems the most likely because of the released concept art for his original design.  He's also a "Raijin" type.  He may have no weakness and may be completely faking.  Speedster, teleporter, flying Raijin, electric shock monster.

Teleports behind Uravity with electrifiied Katana, "Nothing Personnel."   Ganks Deku's girl... she dies in his arms!  No!

Alternatively, the traitor could be the principal, Nezu.  He's a super genius and an animal.  Might have switched sides because he has been treated like crap or wants to become human.

Wasn't there a chapter where they said the traitor had to have been a student in one of the classes? I feel like there was a conversation where that took place between some of the teachers, but I guess maybe the teachers could have been trying to lead the suspicion away from them too in that case.

#30 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

Wasn't there a chapter where they said the traitor had to have been a student in one of the classes? I feel like there was a conversation where that took place between some of the teachers, but I guess maybe the teachers could have been trying to lead the suspicion away from them too in that case.

There was a teacher meeting with the principal where they talked about the possibility of a spy, but I don't think they said it had to be a student for sure, only I think that all teachers present at this meeting were trusted by the principal not to be the spy.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#31 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

There was a teacher meeting with the principal where they talked about the possibility of a spy, but I don't think they said it had to be a student for sure, only I think that all teachers present at this meeting were trusted by the principal not to be the spy.

They said that only the teachers and the Pussy Cats knew the location, but the location could have been divulged by the students cell phones. So it could be one of the students, but one of the student could also have been used unknowingly.

https://mangawindow....hapter/116025/8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users