Photo

[Discussion] Narita Ryohgo's novel Can't Fear Your Own World featuring Hisagi Shuuhei

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#181 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

Remember that the novel characters have voice actors now, so an OVA isn't so out of the realm of possibility.

#182 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:50 AM

New part translated by scheneizel on reddit

Spoiler

That's some characterization for Shuuhei (well, not just this part but the whole novel)

• KUROkami likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#183 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

@Fulmine damn that was good. Thank you for posting

#184 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:01 AM

@Revenant they have 6 star Yachiru for summon now. Should I try my luck? I have 1500 orbs now.

#185 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:35 AM

@Revenant they have 6 star Yachiru for summon now. Should I try my luck? I have 1500 orbs now.

wait for her individual banner. But yeah. Absolutely try for her. She's easily the strongest and most versatile character in the game. She's a tank, a high damage dealer and a healer. Plus her individual if I remember correctly has also six arms Nnoitra and Blue Kenpachi, both are great units to this day, especially in pvp.

Did you get any new characters so far?

Edited by Revenant, 08 February 2019 - 08:36 AM.

#186 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:41 AM

wait for her individual banner.

what do you mean?

Did you get any new characters so far?

I have unlocked 55 characters. 4 5 star, 6 4 star and the rest are1-3 star fodders. Some I keep for useful Soul Trait and damage taken decrease or last-ditch survival or poison/freezing/etc. duration reduced

#187 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:49 PM

what do you mean?

This is a 3% chance banner with six characters in it, Kenpachi, Yachiru, and little Yachiru, plus three fillers. There's a banner coming tomorrow (also 3% chance) that's just Yachiru(Unohana), blue Kenpachi and Six arms Nnoitra. That means there's a 1% chance of getting Unohana, compared to the .5% chance in this banner. If you're looking to get Unohana, you got better chances in her individual banner. Manga characters always have a banner where theyre all featured together, and are immediately followed by individual banners with a higher chance to pull a specific characters.

With 1500 orbs, I don't think you'll get Unohana in this current banner, but you might get her in her individual.
  • Fulmine likes this

#188 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

This is a 3% chance banner with six characters in it, Kenpachi, Yachiru, and little Yachiru, plus three fillers. There's a banner coming tomorrow (also 3% chance) that's just Yachiru(Unohana), blue Kenpachi and Six arms Nnoitra. That means there's a 1% chance of getting Unohana, compared to the .5% chance in this banner. If you're looking to get Unohana, you got better chances in her individual banner. Manga characters always have a banner where theyre all featured together, and are immediately followed by individual banners with a higher chance to pull a specific characters.

With 1500 orbs, I don't think you'll get Unohana in this current banner, but you might get her in her individual.

That's tough. Why would they increase the amount of orbs from 15 to 25...with 15 I would have it in the bag

#189 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:46 AM

That's tough. Why would they increase the amount of orbs from 15 to 25...with 15 I would have it in the bag

That was a special summons though. The normal is 25.

The summons is up. Go get her, tiger!

Edited by Revenant, 09 February 2019 - 10:51 AM.

#190 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

That was a special summons though. The normal is 25.

The summons is up. Go get her, tiger!

Do you think I might waste all 1600 orbs and not get her?...Why do I feel scared playing a mobile game?....

#191 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:36 PM

I'll say this. There's no character in the game more deserving than her. It took me close to 2000 orbs to get her, but my brother got her in a free multi when it was like 12 characters I'm the pool. It's all luck

#192 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

I'll say this. There's no character in the game more deserving than her. It took me close to 2000 orbs to get her, but my brother got her in a free multi when it was like 12 characters I'm the pool. It's all luck

...and what do you do with those other characters you got?

New part by reddit's scheneizel

Spoiler

...Excuse me? Shuuhei's reiatsu sense is so accurate he does not need to see to fight like Tousen? Is this effectively alluding Aizen's KS would be useless to Shuuhei now since it only affects the normal 5 senses?

#193 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

...and what do you do with those other characters you got?

Some of them were good, some of them were absolute trash. You just level them up for orbs. As a beginner, youre in a privileged position of not having to worry about dupes (characters you already have).

Did you do the summon already?

#194 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:35 PM

Did you do the summon already?

Tried 20 times yesterday and no luck...My 500 orbs...

#195 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:48 AM

Tried 20 times yesterday and no luck...My 500 orbs...

You should go all in. Or at least give an offering of 1000 orbs to appease the gods of RNG.

#196 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:08 AM

You should go all in. Or at least give an offering of 1000 orbs to appease the gods of RNG.

What's RNG?

#197 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:58 AM

What's RNG?

Random number generator. It's the system games use for random chance.

Also, heads up, there's a banner right now with hogyoku Ulquiorra, Kona and Yukio. Kona and Ulquiorra are also really good characters, so if you fancy them, you'd not be wrong to summon on them. I'd still reccomend going for Unohana though, because she's a time limited character, and God knows when she'll be back.

Of course, all these good banners may signify that something good may be coming this month.

Edited by Revenant, 11 February 2019 - 09:58 AM.

• Fulmine likes this

#198 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

Random number generator. It's the system games use for random chance.

Also, heads up, there's a banner right now with hogyoku Ulquiorra, Kona and Yukio. Kona and Ulquiorra are also really good characters, so if you fancy them, you'd not be wrong to summon on them. I'd still reccomend going for Unohana though, because she's a time limited character, and God knows when she'll be back.

Of course, all these good banners may signify that something good may be coming this month.

funny how you said I have the privilege and I have been pulling dupes non-stop and Milfhana is still nowhere in sight after 30th try...I actually got 2 4 star in a row, Yamaji and Unohana...what luck...

edit: okay, 38 tries and I got 11 new characters, 8 are 4 star so good source for orbs but still no Yachiru...bloody RNG god...damn that god i will kill him like yhwach kills soul king...

edit 2: I...I got Nnoitra...should I stop? Is there a rule you can't pull 2 units on same banner?

Maybe I should do 10x summon?

Edited by Fulmine, 11 February 2019 - 02:01 PM.

#199 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:44 PM

Is there a rule you can't pull 2 units on same banner?

No. This isnt really what we call a friendly game of chance, it will clear you out.

Maybe I should do 10x summon?

Its your own judgement how you use your orbs, but i wouldnt mind going all out. As ive said, it took me 2000 orbs to get her.

Edited by Revenant, 11 February 2019 - 06:44 PM.

#200 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:00 AM

@Revenant I finished the beginner challenge and can choose one of 5 5-star: heart Bya, attack ichigo, mind uryu, attack chad and mind orihime. which should i pick?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users