Photo

[Discussion] Narita Ryohgo's novel Can't Fear Your Own World featuring Hisagi Shuuhei

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#201 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

It really doesn't matter much. They're all outdated. Pick the one with the soul link you prefer.

#202 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

It really doesn't matter much. They're all outdated. Pick the one with the soul link you prefer.

...no wonder they are handed out free...should have known...

Is there any other way to get 6 star MilfHana? Or I can only wait for the next time her banner comes out?

Nnoitra is pretty cool though. Stronger than any 5 star I got before (not sure about frenzy Urahara since I haven't maxed him yet due to lack of frenzy crystal). Add in a bunch of attack-increasing soul links and accessory and he deals pretty good dam. I just noticed I only pulled the 5 star and not the 6 star though...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#203 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:52 AM

...no wonder they are handed out free...should have known...

Is there any other way to get 6 star MilfHana? Or I can only wait for the next time her banner comes out?

Nnoitra is pretty cool though. Stronger than any 5 star I got before (not sure about frenzy Urahara since I haven't maxed him yet due to lack of frenzy crystal). Add in a bunch of attack-increasing soul links and accessory and he deals pretty good dam. I just noticed I only pulled the 5 star and not the 6 star though...

I'm really sorry you missed her this time. She'll be back. She's the best character yes, but there's a lot of characters that come close to her. One armed Yama and blue Chad, for example.

Yeah, Nnoitra will do you good in every game mode if you build him so as to maximize his attack. Chappies and pupples are great accessories for that purpose. Also, you can only get 6 star characters from special tickets, the normal way is getting 5 stars. But no worries, because you get 50 orbs from maxing out his 5 star version, and an additional 75 for maxing out his 6 star version, so getting a 5 star is actually more beneficial.

#204 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:47 AM

Yeah, Nnoitra will do you good in every game mode if you build him so as to maximize his attack. Chappies and pupples are great accessories for that purpose. Also, you can only get 6 star characters from special tickets, the normal way is getting 5 stars. But no worries, because you get 50 orbs from maxing out his 5 star version, and an additional 75 for maxing out his 6 star version, so getting a 5 star is actually more beneficial.

he seems like a glass canon though. I got promoted to 6th seat league and people there all have 6 star characters so I know I can't compete but all the time, Nnoitra is the first to die. Mind Aizen and Isane are tougher

#205 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:13 AM

he seems like a glass canon though. I got promoted to 6th seat league and people there all have 6 star characters so I know I can't compete but all the time, Nnoitra is the first to die. Mind Aizen and Isane are tougher

He has the highest defense in the game. Put some damage reduction links on him.

#206 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:22 AM

He has the highest defense in the game. Put some damage reduction links on him.

Wait what? Really? Weird, then. Why Mind Aizen survived longer than him, I wonder. I didn't put any damage reduction link on Aizen (although he does have dodge so maybe that's why).

Btw, is there any way to control your unit in Brave Battle? Sometimes I lost because the enemies throw out strong attacks or special moves before my 3 units even do anything...

#207 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:29 PM

Wait what? Really? Weird, then. Why Mind Aizen survived longer than him, I wonder. I didn't put any damage reduction link on Aizen (although he does have dodge so maybe that's why).

Btw, is there any way to control your unit in Brave Battle? Sometimes I lost because the enemies throw out strong attacks or special moves before my 3 units even do anything...

If you use the attack strategy, theyll immediately pump out their strong attacks as the match starts.

#208 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:08 PM

If you use the attack strategy, theyll immediately pump out their strong attacks as the match starts.

Oh, I see. I am always worried about match-up so I normally use Attribute strategy

#209 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:51 AM

You should make different teams and match them accordingly.

By the way, this game gave me a mini panic attack yesterday. I spent 2250 orbs trying to get Shinji. I did in the end, but to see almost all my orbs go down and getting nothing in the process was almost euphoric in a bad way. Like how a gambler must feel when hes seeing all his money go away play by play. I'm sure I didn't do the right thing, but I couldn't stop myself until I got him. It was very strange.

#210 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:48 AM

You should make different teams and match them accordingly.

By the way, this game gave me a mini panic attack yesterday. I spent 2250 orbs trying to get Shinji. I did in the end, but to see almost all my orbs go down and getting nothing in the process was almost euphoric in a bad way. Like how a gambler must feel when hes seeing all his money go away play by play. I'm sure I didn't do the right thing, but I couldn't stop myself until I got him. It was very strange.

And yet you encouraged me to take that gamble :lol:

Do you know where I can farm power hearts?

#211 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:48 AM

And yet you encouraged me to take that gamble :lol:

Do you know where I can farm power hearts?

Those are harder to come by. Usually coop events like inheritance zones or book quests .

And yes, this is a low key gambling game.

Edited by Revenant, 15 February 2019 - 10:49 AM.

#212 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:10 PM

Those are harder to come by. Usually coop events like inheritance zones or book quests .

And yes, this is a low key gambling game.

It takes forever to strengthen accessory without them...

can't fear your own world get updated

Edited by Fulmine, 15 February 2019 - 02:01 PM.

#213 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:22 AM

New part translated by scheneizel on reddit

Spoiler

Holy cow, more abilities' mechanism. And haxness totally depends on the user. Aizen-sama!!! :cry:

Edited by Fulmine, 16 February 2019 - 05:22 AM.

#214 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:00 AM

Did they reveal why the Fullbringers were killed yet (Ginjo's old group)?

#215 Serp

Serp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:32 PM

Banzai Aizen-sama! Banzai!!!

#216 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:40 AM

@Fulmine new Kenpachi coming soon. Double chance as well.

#217 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,296 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

So we getting another book since they're keeping the 5th Noble House a secret?

Fullbringers are SK "descendants"?

New Kenpachi? Nah.

Has Orihime been verified as a Fullbringer?

Did they reveal why the Fullbringers were killed yet (Ginjo's old group)?

They did.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#218 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:24 AM

New Kenpachi? Nah.

Talking about the game.

#219 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,296 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:49 PM

Spread the gospel, good sir.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#220 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:46 AM

https://www.reddit.c..._world_by_tite/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users