Photo

[Discussion] Narita Ryohgo's novel Can't Fear Your Own World featuring Hisagi Shuuhei

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:48 AM

Hisagi's bankai might just be 2 giant windmills. And every time you touch his wind you get FEAR syndrome. Hello As Nodt!!!

But well, all I need is info from this novel. Hope there can be OVA though.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#22 NGEFan

NGEFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

Spoiler

What about Jill?  And Barry as of RE3?  And Wesker?  Ada also kind of?

#23 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • LocationStanding on the bridge between Sagu and Nayug.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

What about Jill?  And Barry as of RE3?  And Wesker?  Ada also kind of?

I'm not much of an authority on RE, since I'm only familiar with the first two games. But from what I've read/heard:
  • Rebecca is confirmed to still be alive, 'cuz she gets her own novel set after the Raccoon City incident.
  • Jill is still alive by RE 5 (saw a YT vid where she was being controlled by Wesker to fight Chris and Shiva).
  • Wesker finally died at the end of RE 5, Chris and Shiva nuked him.
  • Barry is iffy. I've seen some say the version where he dies is canon, whereas others say he survived. So I honestly don't know in his case.

#24 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:06 AM

Part 5: http://missstormcall...ull-translation

Ahhhh, it feels like a dark weight has been lifted from my soul.  I don't know why the previous translation was so sparse, but we get solid confirmation that there are other Quincy survivors and where they are located (at least, those Soldat under Haschwalth's command and the wounded they rescued).  

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#25 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,870 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Who is this Tokinada character? The same sounds familiar.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#26 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Who is this Tokinada character? The same sounds familiar.

The Main Villain of the Can't Fear Novel.

He is a cross between Orrochimaru and that filler villian Koga Kuchki.

U aren't missing anything, it'll most likely be character shilling to epic proportions. Just buy a smoothie and sit this one out.

Edited by ddboy102, 16 July 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#27 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,870 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:24 AM

Has anyone heard if these novels will explain Ichigo and Uryuu's actual relation to Juhabach? Son of Darkness, Prince of Light, respectively.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#28 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Has anyone heard if these novels will explain Ichigo and Uryuu's actual relation to Juhabach? Son of Darkness, Prince of Light, respectively.

I don't know, so far.  I expect that Ichigo will not feature at all (I expect Narita to be consistent with having Uryu in his novels).  Uryu is better suited to being involved in this novel in the first place.

On other matters, Tokinada does give us a line about how "the world is a sham", so I assume that relates to what the Shinigami used the Soul King to do to the world in the past. 

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#29 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,870 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

On other matters, Tokinada does give us a line about how "the world is a sham", so I assume that relates to what the Shinigami used the Soul King to do to the world in the past.

It would be nice if Narita or Kubo would tell that story.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users