#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

OMG that was the best fight on this manga I've ever seen. Probably the best fight I've ever seen on any manga in a long time

#3 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:56 AM

OMG that was the best fight on this manga I've ever seen. Probably the best fight I've ever seen on any manga in a long time

Not really, while the fight was good - All Might against All For One and the rematch with Deku against Bakugou - where much better overall.

Those two fights in particular had better tension, pacing and choreography than this one imo.
  • JDG973 likes this

#4 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:09 AM

His quirk is pretty amazing. Not only can he combine what he has eaten but increase the size. Or use them separately together. Pretty good. Pretty good. He took out three percepts... He is more than deserving of 2nd or 3rd best.
  • Raiden, Ajh77, PunkHazard and 1 other like this

#5 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

I wonder what kind of training will Deku and his classmates do if they are able to reach these kinds of results in future

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

Btw, why the hell isn't Akami using the swordfish that Fatgum gave him a couple of chapters back?

I was kinda disappointed that he hasn't used it yet.
  • eemo23, Chillman and Grimmjagger like this

#7 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:32 AM

Yessss, this is the type of battle I needed to believe Suneaters quirk ability was already above most pro heroes (as Fatgum said). Before this chapter I couldn't really believe or accept that idea, but now I see that being able to use different powers simultaneously, being ablo to use the crystalls he just ate and finally his good and clever usage of the power really make suneater worthy of that sentence
  • Tale, Jekkusormi and Chillman like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#8 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

Nice chapter

Sun Eater is definetly gonna grow up from that fight, Damn.

odupal891ff.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#9 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

Not really, while the fight was good - All Might against All For One and the rematch with Deku against Bakugou - where much better overall.

Those two fights in particular had better tension, pacing and choreography than this one imo.

I disagree. Particularly the AFO VS AM fight. That fight barely showed any actual attack or techniques, sure AFO showed some interesting combination attacks but u still can't really tell me his fighting style even after that fight. Not to mention all almight did was punch and kick wit a lot of emotion. What made that fight compelling was like u said the tension and feelings behind it all but the actual fight itself was lackluster.

Deku vs kachan rematch was really good for sure. But I still have to give it to this chapters fight, while the fighting itself was about equal in choreography, the simple fact of knowing both of their powers and basic fighting style goin into it made the fighting somewhat pardictable. Not that we could guess who would win or that they both didn't show new techniques, cause we couldn't and they definitely did, but more in the sense that we knew in the end it was goin to be a hyped up version of their first fight.

What made this chapters fight so good was not only the fast back and forth fast pacing (which in my opinion is better then the more slowed down fights because they have to talk between every punch or because they have an emotional tension behind the fight so they have to talk a lot, which was the problem wit the AM fight and the kachan vs deku fight for me) but also the pure unpredictably of it all. Most of the time we had no idea wat was coming next, wat new attack or combination sun eater would use, at some point it legit looked like he was goin to lose so it kept us at the edge of our seats the entire time.

Edited by PunkHazard, 15 June 2017 - 09:59 AM.

• Jekkusormi likes this

#10 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:23 AM

He;s a monster, we can now think of all kinds of animal cmbinations he can make

chimera kracken was hype...

• Raiden, Ajh77, Tale and 1 other like this

#11 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:52 AM

Yessss, this is the type of battle I needed to believe Suneaters quirk ability was already above most pro heroes (as Fatgum said). Before this chapter I couldn't really believe or accept that idea, but now I see that being able to use different powers simultaneously, being ablo to use the crystalls he just ate and finally his good and clever usage of the power really make suneater worthy of that sentence

I was actually gonna ask if he was able to produce chrystals or did my eyes deceive me. Apparently they work relatively fine

#12 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Wait wait I didn't get that. So the crystals he was using was from the guy he was fighting?? He literally ate his opponents power and copied it? It ant that a lil OP? That mean he basically has a copy quirk along wit everything else right?

#13 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

Wait wait I didn't get that. So the crystals he was using was from the guy he was fighting?? He literally ate his opponents power and copied it? It ant that a lil OP? That mean he basically has a copy quirk along wit everything else right?

Well his Quirk is about Copying, he eats and can copy what he ate.

odupal891ff.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#14 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

as long as he can eat it. But I think it will be hard to eat an explosion ^^ So he can't copy every quirk, but at least some quirks.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#15 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

I don't like that tbh. I preferred it was things that are only actual food. The combinations and a different animals is wat makes his power cool not the ability to copy powers. Jus seems like an unneeded feature

#16 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

I don't think he's going to start eating bricks and metal so eh.

#17 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

I don't like that tbh. I preferred it was things that are only actual food. The combinations and a different animals is wat makes his power cool not the ability to copy powers. Jus seems like an unneeded feature

We've seen both in this chapter and a previous one in flashbacks that he can replicate plants too. His quirk really is just that OP.

• Raiden likes this

#18 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

as long as he can eat it. But I think it will be hard to eat an explosion ^^ So he can't copy every quirk, but at least some quirks.

Really? To me, the crystals on that guy's armour didn't look like the type of thing Amaki could eat.

I thought that Amaki's powers came from the food that he consumes, which is from animals rather than inorganic materials like crystals.

Tbh, I don't get why Amaki didn't try to use swordfish to cut through that guy's armour to try to take him out.

#19 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

Really? To me, the crystals on that guy's armour didn't look like the type of thing Amaki could eat.

well at the end it looked like the crystals were coming out of Amaki's body too, though maybe I'm wrong

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#20 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

I don't think he's going to start eating bricks and metal so eh.

At this point how do u even know? He can very well start doin that. And it would suck

We've seen both in this chapter and a previous one in flashbacks that he can replicate plants too. His quirk really is just that OP.

yea but the plants could be a feature from eating vegetables or fruit. That's still a cool feature of the main focus of his power

I thought that Amaki's powers came from the food that he consumes, which is from animals rather than inorganic materials like crystals.

Tbh, I don't get why Amaki didn't try to use swordfish to cut through that guy's armour to try to take him out.

agreed. I really thought his armoring was an implication of the scales of a fish or something he ate. I don't think or hope it was from that bad guys power

Edited by PunkHazard, 15 June 2017 - 03:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users