Photo

Preferred RP Type

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Preferred RP Type (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Which RP would you be most interested in participating in?

1. Zombie Survival (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Organization of Assassins (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Space Pirates (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

With @Shin reinvigorating my love of RPing, I have had three major concepts bouncing around in my head. 

The first being, a zombie survival RP, yourself and the other RPers are the survivors of a zombie apocalypse. Either strike it out on your own or form groups with other survivors and try to make to the safe haven of Alaska(for some reason, zombies hate cold).

Secondly, an organization of assassins. Loosely based on the John Wick movies. You are a member of the Continental Hotel, a worldwide chain of hotels catering to a specific clientele. Use your wits, training, skills, and weapons to compete against other assassins for bounties.

Last but not least, a space pirate RP, again loosely based on the Outlaw Star anime. Captains of your own ship or member of a crew. The Universe is your Oyster. Loot, Pillage, and Plunder your way to glory and infamy. 

Of course, any other ideas would be accepted. I just want to bring life back to this humdrum part of the forums.

Posted Image

#2 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,973 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

It was a toss up between Outlaw Star space pirates and John Wick style Assassins, but I'm leading with Wick. Though I'm game for anything. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users