Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:21 AM

Godzilla was pretty fun (Also I dunno what the critics were talking about when they said that there's too much Godzilla/Kaiju) but I also watched Brightburn tonight and I LOVED every second of that shit and ESPECIALLY the ending
  • fundapafNup likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#662 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

Godzilla was pretty fun (Also I dunno what the critics were talking about when they said that there's too much Godzilla/Kaiju) but I also watched Brightburn tonight and I LOVED every second of that shit and ESPECIALLY the ending

Is the lighting better in this one(King of the Monsters) than in the previous one?

Watched King Kong Skull Island. . .and I'm started to see why nobody cares for Brie Larson. . .even I got pissed at her near Mary Sue character and was hoping Kong or some other monster would kill her. Anyway-

https://www.imdb.com...1?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Posted Image

#663 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,284 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:56 AM

Is the lighting better in this one(King of the Monsters) than in the previous one?

Watched King Kong Skull Island. . .and I'm started to see why nobody cares for Brie Larson. . .even I got pissed at her near Mary Sue character and was hoping Kong or some other monster would kill her. Anyway-
https://www.imdb.com...1?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Yeah it's better. I'd suggest watching it on a big screen (Preferably in IMAX) too

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#664 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

So far I am enjoying the Ip Man films but that fight scene...

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

#665 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 AM

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

0 user(s) are reading this topic