Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/874/page/1

http://readms.net/r/...iece/874/4476/1

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 04 August 2017 - 03:57 AM.

• Raiden, retroluffy13, Tale and 1 other like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:38 AM

So... after X number of chapters... Sanji's Charm Finally pays off!

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:43 AM

I shipped it for months now.....Please let Sanji x Pudding happen :aww:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,998 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:44 AM

Luffysus topping that popularity chart for the 6th time like he tops Zolo.
Tragic Flawrence kicked out the M3.
Boa Hancocksus in the top 10 while doing the bare minimum. Most popular Shichi. I love a legend. Robin can't relate poor girlie.
The farmer top 3 least liked strawhat. What a time to be alive.
Buruku deserved better.

Edited by Miss Coquine, 04 August 2017 - 03:05 AM.

• Ajh77, masterbio and Chillman like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:51 AM

These homies ain't loyal.
  • Kazekage, ddboy102, Lucky Wolf and 8 others like this

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:52 AM

Nice, Luffy on top of the pile yet again.

Zoro doomed to always forever be second rate compared to his captain and also LOL at Sanji for remaining the eternal bronze medallist. XP
  • Kazekage and Chillman like this

#7 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,998 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:03 AM

More impotantly.I love a man with priorities.
8fJw9nK.jpg

Edited by Miss Coquine, 04 August 2017 - 03:31 AM.

• Kazekage, capu, masterbio and 1 other like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#8 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:21 AM

I hate the fact that there will be no chapter next week!!

Nami is still stealing homies from BM. She's not even using the vivre card anymore. I have to admit it would be cool if she got to keep Zeus.

Mont'dor is the tactician of the BM pirates. Nice.

Hope katakuri and those chess soldiers don't mess up sunny. If they do just don't go through Sanji stuff, it's a vintage magazine collection.

I like how oda made the cover all the non SH that were in the top 20. Jimbe wasn't there.

Why does pudding cares about Sanji now. All my life people said I had a ugly toe and I was once told it was perfect. That did nothing to me because I never cared about the others opinion. Regardless of being a negative or positive opinion. This just shows Pudding is weak.

Edited by Abaroxa, 04 August 2017 - 03:22 AM.

#9 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:57 AM

I hate the fact that there will be no chapter next week!!

Nami is still stealing homies from BM. She's not even using the vivre card anymore. I have to admit it would be cool if she got to keep Zeus.

Mont'dor is the tactician of the BM pirates. Nice.

Hope katakuri and those chess soldiers don't mess up sunny. If they do just don't go through Sanji stuff, it's a vintage magazine collection.

I like how oda made the cover all the non SH that were in the top 20. Jimbe wasn't there.

Why does pudding cares about Sanji now. All my life people said I had a ugly toe and I was once told it was perfect. That did nothing to me because I never cared about the others opinion. Regardless of being a negative or positive opinion. This just shows Pudding is weak.

LOL hold on..... are you equating, "having an ugly toe", with having a third eye?? 

• Raiden likes this

#10 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:36 AM

LOL hold on..... are you equating, "having an ugly toe", with having a third eye??

First of all everybody has ugly toes. There are no beautiful toes since feet are discussing.
Second.. yeah, I guess I just did that comparison.
My point is she's weak. If I had a extra something in my body I wouldn't treat it as a disease or a disability or something ugly. I would treat it as proof that I was the evolution of human kind.

#11 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:37 AM

It's interesting that Big Mom uses Elbaf style attacks. As far as we know, she didn't receive any formal training when she was a kid, so how come she's learned to fight like this?

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:41 AM

So which is bigger? Prometheus or Ace's Entei?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

Well, one thing's clear from this chapter, SHs cannot escape from BM pirates.
At last, these guys are doing something sensible.
Also, an interesting thought. Since the homies have BM's soul, they also have a passion/love for eating.. And seems like this love for eating is what is going to help SHs survive here. Both from BM and homies.

And why doesn't katakuri just destroy sunny? Wouldn't it be far easier to keep the SHs on the island by destroying their ship?
  • Kazekage, Raiden, denimdragon and 2 others like this

#14 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:53 AM

It's interesting that Big Mom uses Elbaf style attacks. As far as we know, she didn't receive any formal training when she was a kid, so how come she's learned to fight like this?

Maybe she subconciously remembered some giants attacks when she went berserk in Elbaf?

#15 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:02 AM

was Mihawk even listed in that poll??

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#16 legendisback

legendisback

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:06 AM

that was pure garbage !!!

nothing else to say !!!

#17 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

These homies ain't loyal.

Neither is Zeus apparently either, I guess loyalty means squat all to him too.

#18 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:17 AM

I actually really liked this chapter. It fixed every issues I have had with the previous one... Did Oda's assistants read my comments or something ?

It was really  well paced (literally jumps to the action) with an actual sense of constant danger  with BM, the forest, Prometheus and even a looming threat with Katakuri waiting. As a fan of Nami, I am really happy to see her shine (though it was a bit convenient) and I hope she gets to keep the cloud as a power up. I enjoyed the crew's interaction and Jinbe playing the straight man to Sanji's antics (looks like he is not used to it). We switched to two different scenes but they did not take long and set up interesting stakes.

Pretty satisfied with the poll with the monster duo being rightfully where they belong. Nami still being the queen of One Piece. Lol Brook  is still 19, and Tashigi gaining 32 spots despite not being present. Only issue is Mihawk not being even in the top 100.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 04 August 2017 - 01:59 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#19 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

Well this was a fine chapter, we see some character development, Luffy really showing some fear though out this chapter, never see the day, Luffy has always too brave or too stupid to be scared, we got that, Nami trying to get Zeus on her side, well played Nami.

And Pudding shows some development, she on our side, at least with us getting away. Still sees has some ways to go, while it is nice she wants to help Sanji, she said she don't care what happens to Mama and the country, it is all well and good with Big Mom, but the country, you do know that includes innocent civilians, some of which were those Pudding watched over, turning her back on her own citizens, still not pure heart, but I guess it is a step in the right direction? Maybe. Than again caring to innocent civilians is not a thing anymore if you go by Goku's behavior in the latest arc of Dragon Ball Super.

Anyway we are not going to defeat Big Mom, it is a question of escape.

#20 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

I hate that Zeus might follow Nami. It's absurd to me that something which is big moms soul itself would betray big mom. It's just stupid. And seriously, that hat lady took care of King baum in a jiffy why can't bm?

Prometeus looked soo cute when he burned down the forest though lol loved it

And I'll never believe that pudding actually fell in love for Sanji and is willing to die for him in a day. I mean luff has that special thing, Sanji doesnt

Good chapter overall, big mom failed to impress yet again though...
  • Hyouzou, Tale and denimdragon like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users