#1 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:14 AM

It's out:

http://readms.net/r/...emia/148/4478/1

Edited by Baks, 04 August 2017 - 07:16 AM.

• RhyssaFireheart likes this

#2 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:48 AM

Well, Sir is a LOT stronger than what I thought, flinging those 5kg seals with that kind of force.

For a second I thought Toga would kill Twice, thank goodness that didn't happen.

I'm not sure if Twice is refering to his clones, or othervice Yakuza has surprisingly many siblings in their ranks

#3 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,663 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

bahahahahahahahahahaha

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,773 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

I think Toga just became my number 1 bae......And also, dat character development for Shigaraki tho

• Raiden and Grimmjagger like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 SilentShadow

SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Something to keep in mind that just because Sir easily disposed of the Rappa clone that doesn't belittle Fatgum and Kirishima's fight. First, the other guy with his barrier quirk would've likely meant that Rappa could pretty much ignore damage unless it was a big hit like Fatgum's bide punch and they would be stuck at a stalemate since he can't hit Sir and Sir would likely not have enough damage to break the barriers. Second, Twice's clones take a certain amount of damage before disappearing, but the real Rappa loved the thrill of fighting and slugging it out so he could probably take a few more hits. Third, perhaps the drugs do not affect the clone's power, but that's uncertain.

• Raiden likes this

Zh6lU4d.png?1

#6 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

Toga is wife material!

Sir is awesome tbh, the guy is badass quality.

Lol at Twice

Shiragaki is finally growing, that is something I wanted to see.

10/10 for this chapter!
  • Raiden and retroluffy13 like this

odupal891ff.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#7 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,663 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

I like him but I'm biaed on the matter.  I like how horikoshi is incorporating capsules into the mix.

which lets face it.  those were capsules. 

combined with a  quirk that lets him predict any movement and a body trained to move anyway it has to, he's got a unique style that can cause some serious damage in horikoshi's universe.

• Five-Tailed-Fenrir and Grimmjagger like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Solid chapter, Deku figured out that Toga was that weird girl he encountered at the License Exam and learned that her ability has something to do with blood.

Surprisingly, Twice has a good chunk of development that I fear may not end up well for him.

Nice to see Shigaraki showing some leadership skills.

Sir is great, I think that he is the first pro hero to be shown using gadgets.

#9 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

Had to read it twice because I was confused on what happened. So at the end, Toga aggravated the wall guy who then brought everyone together in the same room?

No surprise that Sir can hold his own considering he was All Might's sidekick.

Deadpool guy is also another pyscho like character and wonder when he'll snap. On the other hand, it's nice to see Shigaraki maturing and not throwing a tantrum as he used to.

I'm not a fan of Toga, tbh.

#10 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Where are the MORALS tho!?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,445 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

TOGA IS HOPE, HOPE I SAY
  • Grimmjagger likes this

#11 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:00 AM

Horikoshi has always been good with giving equal development to villains as well as everyone else.

Really wanted to see Twice face off with Sir, but seeing this was even better.

• Raiden likes this

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

Spoiler Overcome

#12 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:18 AM

I knew this villains alliance was very shaky, but already it is starting to break out, but this is ridiculous.

#13 NostalgiicBlade

NostalgiicBlade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Had to read it twice because I was confused on what happened. So at the end, Toga aggravated the wall guy who then brought everyone together in the same room?

No surprise that Sir can hold his own considering he was All Might's sidekick.

Deadpool guy is also another pyscho like character and wonder when he'll snap. On the other hand, it's nice to see Shigaraki maturing and not throwing a tantrum as he used to.

I'm not a fan of Toga, tbh.

I was going to say twice reminds me off deadpool and did not expect Sir to be that strong
  • Red Opus likes this

#14 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

I actually hate Toga too.

Honestly wasn't it obvious Sir was goin to be really physically fit and good at hand to hand combat? Otherwise how would he fight? Unless he was the behind the scenes type but if that were the case he wouldn't have came with them on the mission and jus stayed behind to relay info to them.

On every manga a character who can read minds or tell the future are always really good in hand to hand combat to make the most use out of their ability. I thought that was obvious.

#15 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

Honestly wasn't it obvious Sir was goin to be really physically fit and good at hand to hand combat? Otherwise how would he fight? Unless he was the behind the scenes type but if that were the case he wouldn't have came with them on the mission and jus stayed behind to relay info to them.

On every manga a character who can read minds or tell the future are always really good in hand to hand combat to make the most use out of their ability. I thought that was obvious.

I wasn't surprised about his hand to hand combat skills, but his actual strenght. I mean, flinging those seals so hard that huge Percept-copy to go flying to a wall

Edited by Jekkusormi, 06 August 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#16 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,663 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

I wasn't surprised about his hand to hand combat skills, but his actual strenght. I mean, flinging those seals so hard that huge Percept-copy to go flying to a wall

I think its a thing that he throws and then gets hevier after he throws it.

otherwise what makes it a "hypermass seal" if the mass isn't sealed away somehow and not just a really heavy small weight?.?

Edited by retroluffy13, 07 August 2017 - 08:25 AM.

• Chillman likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#17 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

23b25be782478a2546812d0af9af6af8.png

How could you....
  • Raiden likes this