Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,155 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

This is the only translation that's out now but whenever Mangastream posts their version I'm sure someone will link it

https://badass-honya...ish-translation

Either way, I really enjoyed this chapter and I like the plot has FINALLY kicked in....Also we only have to wait 3 weeks for the next one (Thank god)

• paka likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,155 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:03 AM

The Mangastream version is out now

http://readms.net/r/boruto/015/4509/1

As well as the superior Viz version

http://imgbox.com/g/S0kikrgrO3

Edited by Tokoya, 21 August 2017 - 10:06 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

Ayy we curse seal tier now boys.

#4 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

I kinda find it bs that Mitsuki's was able to help and Sarada track Boruto.

No wonder Mitsuki gives off some Oro type vibes being his son and all, I guess the whole snake thing fetish must be genetic.

Interesting this new group, Kara is design wise.

Judging from the last page - goatee guy seems obviously to be the leader, the high heeled chick to his left, beard guy to his right, giant guy just below the bearded guy and a midget who looks to have a pegleg on his on his right foot just to the left of the giant guy and some unknown guy to the left of the pegleg midget guy.

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

This is the only translation that's out now but whenever Mangastream posts their version I'm sure someone will link it

https://badass-honya...ish-translation

Either way, I really enjoyed this chapter and I like the plot has FINALLY kicked in....Also we only have to wait 3 weeks for the next one (Thank god)

This is encouraging...was starting to lose interest because of the long gap between each chapter...the anime helped ease the wait

Hope the anime has a different outfit for Sarada...those high kicks :perv:

:kakashi:  We back

#6 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Nice... It's getting interesting. The art is finally decent, and i'm liking this new group already

I just hope they're not some more eye freaks

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,155 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:47 AM

This is a pretty interesting find from another forum

L1MdHW1.png

85spZMj.jpg    H6O1k7B.png

HuQrbyz.png

• Five-Tailed-Fenrir likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:14 PM

A wild group of unnamed powerfull shinobis who could beat Madara appears.

Out of nowhere!

• i.haz.tank.no.jutsu likes this

#9 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

Think the marks/designs might be different depending on the Otsutsuki clan member you killed...maybe explains the color variations - or are they all parts of the same design...I need to be patient :lol:

Attached File  Untitled.png   113.69KB   0 downloads

and if Shojoji was at the meeting...it means they didn't care much if he left and revealed info about them or their whereabouts...arrogance or overconfidence similar to Akatsuki

Only thing revealed is they seem to have respect for their leader Jigen...so is Kawaki a rogue member? and Boruto being the other...I'm placing bets on Boruto taking on a similar role to Itachi

Edited by paka, 22 August 2017 - 02:54 PM.

:kakashi:  We back

#10 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Nice chapter. Lots of development and I really like to see Sasuke concerned about Boruto. Also hoping we get to see Orochimaru in this story and some Mitsuki background

• Chillman likes this

#11 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

Out of nowhere!

?

• Chillman likes this

#12 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

Rarely happens in manga for a new misterious enemy to be weaker then the last world threat? And after the said last calamity, planned for hell knows how long to come into fruition, we already have new one in less than 20 years. A group of shinobi with probably talents surpasing everyone around and possibly noone has any suspicion who they may be. Or are they just going to be some random encouter?

#13 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

Out of nowhere!

We know nothing about this group's powers or abilities for you to suddenly start suddenly spout such baseless claims that they could be stronger than Madara or not.

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:39 AM

Rarely happens in manga for a new misterious enemy to be weaker then the last world threat? And after the said last calamity, planned for hell knows how long to come into fruition, we already have new one in less than 20 years. A group of shinobi with probably talents surpasing everyone around and possibly noone has any suspicion who they may be. Or are they just going to be some random encouter?

These aren't people who Naruto and Sasuke are going to beat, they are enemies for Boruto and friends. There's no reason for them to be more powerful than Madara

• Red Opus and Chillman like this

#15 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

Yeah, well from what we even had pointed in this topic about their connection to Kiwaki, they are supposed to be world threat and if there is some world threat I dont get how or why others would not get involved. And if they did and got wrecked... well ok, they dont have to be stronger than Madara, they may be just around his level. 

Besides it rarely happens that world events are connected to someone else than main cast.

#16 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

These aren't people who Naruto and Sasuke are going to beat, they are enemies for Boruto and friends. There's no reason for them to be more powerful than Madara

No, but then how they got those God-Killer cursed marks is a huge question.

Since Kinshiki and Momoshiki each got pinned by the Kage, the new enemies only need to be Akatsuki level or very competent jonin and they could string together a strategy to kill an Otsutsuki like Kin or Momo.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#17 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

"You to can kidnap and murder over 100 people while betraying your village and get away with it just by moving to Kohona. . .Kohona, where the most treasonous of assholes get off with a slap on the wrist!"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users