113 replies to this topic

#21 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

Enel's durability is severly under rated.

The ONLY attack enel didnt jump back up from was when a massive chunk of gold hit him in the face slamming him into another chunk of gold with enough speed for enel to even comment on how fast it was. Seeing as lucci almost died from a single G3 punch and luffy defeated a giant VA with a singke G3 rifle, i think Enel is alot stronger then we give him credit. But as you say he is a far cry from WB and akainu's endurance feats

doesn't matter.  ture.  he traded blows with luffy once upon a time.  now adays though, he'd get fodderized by the kind of fights luffy participates in regularly.  and on top of it all, he'll never be yonko tier because he doesn't have the crew to put him there either.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#22 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

LOL

The yonkou herself was completely unphazed by the attack, so i wouldn't say it's anything remotely close to a yonkou-level attack.

I was exaggerating. Let me have my moments.  :lolxg:

Big Mom being unhurt might be related to the fact that the attack was channelled through Zeus. I remember reading the Homies couldn't hurt her, though I might be mistaken.

Edited by Tale, 24 August 2017 - 07:11 AM.

• Strobacaxi likes this

#23 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:14 AM

our first yonko is getting taken down by cake boys.

gg oda.  gg. 

was exaggerating. Let me have my moments.

i wouldn't do that here if i were you.  trust me.  people take these estimations wway to seriously.

cant even eyeball the distance/acceleration luffy sent dd flying with one punch without people getting buthurt at the sheer amazingness of the physics involved in that punch.

Edited by retroluffy13, 24 August 2017 - 07:14 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#24 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,988 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Well..... the good cover story was fun while it lasted.....

I hate sai. He is the worst. He is ugly as hell, and he is from the country of flowers, i get it in japan flowers arnt as womanly as they are here....but in America.... you might as well call his country the land of ponies and rainbows.

Thats some crazy fire power? Luffy you saw enel take ouy several city blocks and destroy an entire island.....but ya that right there was some fire power......

Idk i thought the sh crew would assume BM's homies cant hurt her. Surely moria's shadows cant hurt him.... magellan's poison wouldnt hurt him... w/e It could of gone either way, but their surprise is not the correct response.
The correct response is a sigh then someone saying "well it was worth a try"
not "how could it be?!?!? Bms own powers didbt kill her?!?! Impossible!!!"

She is going to tear through the earth itself!!!!!! Have we seen luffy do that twice already? Yes we have!!

Where did zeus go to?

Huge plot hole.
Why is bm chasing the sh crew?
Bith other times bm has gone on a hunger fit she stayed in place and rioted until she got her food. In the begining of her arc she didnt chase down the food she wants, in the flashback she didnt chase down the sweets. Why just now is bm chasing down the food she wants instead of what she did the other two times? And the most recent time the crew knew about the food she wanted they could of just told her the food she wanted was just in the hotel (or where ever it was) so pudding is saying bm will chase the sh crew down to the ends of the earth.... yet in the begining of the arc she wasnt even willing to look over half her island to find the fiod she wants...... what the hell?

Hahaha.......ha.....i laugh with all the scarcasm i can muster. Pudding switcing between good and evil is sooooooo funnyyyy........ i hate this sometimes.....

How does lola 2.0 know what pudding is there for, she knows pudding tricks people for a living.......speaking of that...why would chiffon ever trust pudding who tricks people for a living?
Pudding "hey chifforn, i need you to come with me to help save sanji look at my tears"
Chifforn "well, that isnt fishy at all ya i will go with you, its not like bm wants me dead or anything"

And here is the RPG quest portion of this arc. Bake me a cake or i will kill you.... sounds like something an NPC has said to me in a game....

Wow there...... i wouldnt call baking a cake lying your life on the line.....hey is it funny chiffon, one of the few living mothers, is kinda putting her life on the line? I find it funny.

"Her emotions are flip flopping like crazy"...... durrrrr i dont smart well, how spell thanx?!? Me thnx oda for smarting 4 me!!! ODA WHO THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!? What one of your 6 year old readers needed that explanation?
I almost didnt see the SH crews shocked reaction because the pannel was so small and it was so small to make room for the pannel to its left....which explained the reaction i couldn't see..... so much irony so much stupidity.

So.......choclate town......CHOCLATE TOWN?!?! The first island! Capone said it would take a day to leave totland and it did take a day for luffy to get from choclate town to WCI..... but ya pudding will just fly over there real quick then take a ship back why not...

Ya going to sea you would be attacked from the front also.....if anyone of them had coo they would know they are about to be attacked from the front here as well...

Wow. Oda quuckly made the memory fruit gi from useless to usefull to useless just like that.
Me "pudding essientally doesnt have a df as far as i ak concerened"
Me "wow she can put memories in peoples heads without the complicated head touch cutting process?!?! That is awesome"
Me "only works on homies......great...."

Sanji who once used his coo to track half a samuri's torso was unable to decern dogtooth chopper brook and an army were fighting until he saw it with his eyes... good coo feat for the guy who just beat dogtooth in a coo battle.

Brook and chopper seem to be struggling with these fidder soldiers more then they should.

"Is pudding really on our side"
"Well she was once then betrayed us, so no one knows now, but i gave her the guy we all risked our lives to come here for so i am sure that was a good call"

I dont know what is stupider, all this trust in pudding or feeding a cake to bm to escape.

"Those guys down there who are covered in injuries from fighting fodder and are about to fight the 1st commander will be fine right?"
"No but i dont want to stop moving"

Zeus and Prometheus aren't BMs powers though. One is living fire and the other is a living cloud. The lighting was regular lightning just as if Enel would have hit somerone. Why would you assume that Zeus or Prometeus attacks couldn't hurt BM in general?

BM is just freaking durable that's all. And Megellans poison did effect Megellan. Morias shadows should also be able to kill him at least by accident, Foxy also managed to slow himself down.

• dbgetblack likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#25 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,141 posts

User's Awards

What did Jinbe want to say? ''Mama's footsteps?! Impossible. There's no...''

No what?

"way she can walk right now, shouldn't she be climbing!?"

• Strobacaxi likes this

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,403 posts

i think Enel is alot stronger then we give him credit

There's no way I don't give Enel-sama enough credit. Unless he comes back with the same power level and fodderizes Yonkiral then I will gladly accept my punishment in Hell for lack of faith

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#27 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:15 AM

One Piece's own brand of tsundere LOL

Wow, Mama's not even hurt. Either her durability is off the chart or she has healing ability using the soul fruit.

Yep, they will make cake. The development that we all foresee. Sanji's badass face, the kind that is normally saved for the last panel of a chapter to hype next chapter, is because he's gonna bake/cook, not fight. We should understand Oda's vision of Sanji's character already. Still, when will I be able to see his good fight? Hichic

So Pepsro thought a bolt of lightning of that caliber is enough to end Luffy's party (including Luffy who just beat DD (at least to BM pirates' knowledge), Jinbe another Shichibukai and Pedro a more-than-300-million pirate). Who knows he may even mean under that bolt of lightning even he or anyone cannot come back. Heck, CurrentLuffy is stunned by that firepower. And you heretics don't believe Enel-sama is New World material just because Luffy happened to have the perfect fruit against God. How pathetic! Go educate yourself, the mass!

I think it's much stronger than El Thor. More like Sango level. The hole is deeper and much bigger.

I don't know if it's Yonkou-level attack but for all we know BM wouldn't be hurt by even other Yonkiral's attack (and can only be beaten by other means like tying up with sea stone or whatever. She may even be the closest thing to Kaidou in all of One Piece) so your reason is not logical.

Also I think Tale was referring to the homie on the first page (the cover page not counted). He said ''that blast, they might have all been completely destroyed'' which means he thought that attack could end BM=> Yonkou-level attack. Which is wrong, yeah.

I was going to comment on the lightning thing from perporor also but then it occured to me.

The lightning is probably less the definitive reason the sh died, but more of an indicator to pesporo that bm is seriously trying to kill the sh, and surely no one could survive a serious BM trying to kill them. (Unless they are an admiral any other emperor or they have a cake to feed her)

Either way, it is really stupid how 90% of danger from huge enemies can be prevented by either luffy or zoro yelling "dodge" or "run"

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#28 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:15 AM

Why couldn't she climb the damn hole anyways? She climbed Big Father with no problem =/

• dbgetblack and Tale like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#29 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,141 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

Why couldn't she climb the damn hole anyways? She climbed Big Father with no problem =/

Just walking upwards through the ground is way cooler :lol:

• Fulmine, Tale, denimdragon and 1 other like this

#30 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:17 AM

There's no way I don't give Enel-sama enough credit. Unless he comes back with the same power level and fodderizes Yonkiral then I will gladly accept my punishment in Hell for lack of faith

I see what you are saying nevermind. In terms of emperor/admrial durability he is lacking. In terms of commander durability, well we already had crackers prove Enel is overqualified.

banner.png

#31 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:23 AM

Just walking upwards through the ground is way cooler :lol:

True, it's weird how most people say BM is being an embarrassment for the yonkou, and I keep seeing Akainu in her. The unstoppable monster who everyone tries to stop or slow down but no one can, who gets up from everything and anything and the only thing Luffy can do is run away while she chases him down from underground

I see what you are saying nevermind. In terms of emperor/admrial durability he is lacking. In terms of commander durability, well we already had crackers prove Enel is overqualified.

Indeed, one gets kicked by pre Gears luffy and is put on a fetal position, the other takes a g4 kong gun to the face and gets up. Clearly the first is more durable.

Edited by Strobacaxi, 24 August 2017 - 07:24 AM.

• Oben and Madara D Dragon like this

#32 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,847 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

That girl needs therapy, psychosomatic.
  • retroluffy13 likes this

#33 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

True, it's weird how most people say BM is being an embarrassment for the yonkou, and I keep seeing Akainu in her. The unstoppable monster who everyone tries to stop or slow down but no one can, who gets up from everything and anything and the only thing Luffy can do is run away while she chases him down from underground

Indeed, one gets kicked by pre Gears luffy and is put on a fetal position, the other takes a g4 kong gun to the face and gets up. Clearly the first is more durable.

Not taking the bait. We all know a much weaker attack nearly killed lucci.

Also, if i get knocked out by mike tyson 10 years ago, and you get knocked out by your cousin, does that make me the better fighter?

Also...... the huge difference between akainu and bm.... is WB marco crocodile vista iva izuma jimbe ace and WB's entire crew and allies tried to stop akainu.

nami tried to stop bm....

Edited by captain kidd, 24 August 2017 - 07:42 AM.

banner.png

#34 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,141 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

Also, if i get knocked out by mike tyson 10 years ago, and you get knocked out by your cousin, does that make me the better fighter?

Also...... the huge difference between akainu and bm.... is WB marco crocodile vista iva izuma jimbe ace and WB's entire crew and allies tried to stop akainu.

Isn't the second half of this post exactly the fallacy you point out in the first half? :mellow:

• Chillman likes this

#35 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

That girl needs therapy, psychosomatic.

oda's trolling us.  he knows how the fanbase has reacted to pudding so he's playing it up, trying to reconnect a now split fanbase she has to retain as many of em as possible.

Edited by retroluffy13, 24 August 2017 - 08:02 AM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#36 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,403 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:05 AM

Yeah, because he totally let Luffy free hit.

Cracker did that when? O_O

Isn't the second half of this post exactly the fallacy you point out in the first half? :mellow:

I don't think he meant that is a fallacy...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#37 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,847 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:13 AM

oda's trolling us.  he knows how the fanbase has reacted to pudding so he's playing it up, trying to reconnect a now split fanbase she has to retain as many of em as possible.

I'm not sure if you think the entire anime/manga industry is that fickle to its fans, or if it's a media thing in general, but I don't think that's how Oda writes. At least not to that extent.

#38 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:18 AM

I'm not sure if you think the entire anime/manga industry is that fickle to its fans, or if it's a media thing in general, but I don't think that's how Oda writes. At least not to that extent.

its not so much that i think he's fickle as it is i think hes a guy who enjoys being praised for good work, and universally, people love pudding.  but for completely conflicting reasons. so odas just trying to marry the two sides to give her a solid group of people to like her.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#39 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:32 AM

We do? And here i was thinking that what almost killed Lucci was the fact that he was about to fall on the sea when he has eaten a df

And a "weaker attack" decided by you, and you alone.

The only one who almost died was Enel after taking a gearless bazooka and a gearless rifle, who had whitened eyes, coughing blood and had a hard time getting up.

Yeah, because he totally let Luffy free hit.

I'm sorry bad example...

one-piece-1691871.jpgone-piece-8108383.jpg

If you look closely, you'll see that Luffy's hand penetrated the armour, and that cracker bled and was hurt. IN other words, Luffy's kong gun hit Cracker's real body. After which, cracker got up and didn't have a scratch on him.

So we have... Gearless bazooka + rifle = Enel almost passed out

G4 Kong gun = Cracker slightly hurt in the moment, not noticeable 5 seconds later.

If you took Mike Tyson's punches and kept up with him for 11 hours even though you were being weakened and I was put on the ground in 3-4 out of 5-6 times i was hit by my cousin, almost passed out after getting 3 punches in the belly, put in fetal position after getting one kick, then yes, that would make you the better fighter. By a very very very large margin in fact.

Let's count together, that might help you

Jimbei

Luffy

Sanji

Nami with Zeus 

Niji

Yonji

Judge

Reiju

Pedro

Bege

Thats a wee bit more than nami

#40 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

We left bartolomeo and moved on to Sai.

Honestly I dont understand how come he is always behind bartolomeo and cavendish in terms of popularity. He has a cool design, shows more skill and his weird quirk isnt as annoying as bartolomeo being a SH fan boy or cavendish sense of superiority. Sai defeated Lao G and had a quick fight with chinjao which could go toe to toe with haki g2/g3 luffy, putting him in a bounty window between 400 to 500 million berry. He also got applauded by zoro something barto and caven did not.

I wonder if this pudding ability to bring forth homies memories from their original owner will be relevant in the future.

What happens if a homie with a lifespan of 50 year die? Are those years lost for ever? Does it go back to BM so she can re assign those years? or Does it returns to the original owner?

I can see pudding using that on a homie(like the straw homie) and being revealed that he is carrying Pedro years and from there blah blah...

Does Katakuri knows that the SH are coming and so he decides to save stamina or is he taunting Brook and Chopper because he thinks they have no hope?

Wtf for Choppers and Brooks way of thinking. They prefer to fight and infinite army than smashing Namis bedroom mirror.

Sanji face in the end. Would he poison or just taint the cake to make BM sleep or does that goes against is principles?

Jimbe released BM from a eating fit and she still made him spin the roulette. This proves that the cake wont be enough to save them, BM can just murder them after having a meal. Sanji needs to understand that if he doesnt taint the cake they wont make it out of totto land.

• Red Opus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users