DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,943 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

Previous Thread

Tien and Yamcha join the fight....

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#2 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Not bad... this episode was quite interessting and the rumors were true! Need subs...

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#3 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

Dont have anything to say yet but want to make sure im following this thread, lol

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#4 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

yeah I had a feeling  that this is how it would end for frost from the get go.  frieza's an emperor, not a thief playing superhero in his spare time.  frost simply wasn't cold hearted enough to roll with a guy like that.

• JDG973 likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#5 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

https://youtu.be/VkXBPH7Z7wY i thought they were supposed to team up together, oh well

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#6 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

This was a decent episode but really not liking the looks of the next episode...

• KUROkami likes this

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:49 PM

Did anyone else laugh when Frost got 360'd no scoped by Zeno :lmao:

This episode was great though, the tension was real since it was hard to tell whether or not Frieza actually turned or just pretending since that strange punch could have meant either one, but I'm glad that it was the latter because it also shows that maybe Frieza somewhat respects Gohan now

Also, it's nice to see Gohan get more feats by going head to head with Golden Frieza so I appreciated that a lot.....Next episode is the 1 hour Jiren special/SSJBKK X20/the new form reveal :aww:

P.S. This episode will air the first Saturday in October and not next week (Due to One Piece's one hour special airing next weekend)

Edited by Tokoya, 23 September 2017 - 10:50 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,419 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:12 PM

yeah go frost fight the better versionof you, i swear it will turn out great.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#9 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:42 PM

I guess this episode had its moments...idk why they didn't have roshi or krillin go head to head with golden frieza would of been good feats for them since everyone seems to be around the same level...

#10 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:51 AM

GOKU IS GONNA GO GENKI DAMA ON THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!?!??!?!?!

Also, yeah, stuff happened today, I guess. Glad to see Gohan still can't do shit

#11 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

Lol seriously Gohan? You couldn't beat that fodder? wtf is wrong with you -.-' I wish Frieza killed you

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#12 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

1. Frost was supposed to have some hideous plan. Where in the anime was it?

2. Frost was fodder comparing to Frieza. Why did Frieza even bother talking to him and then pretending to fight Gohan instead of just tossing Frost from the arena like 10 episodes earlier/or however many the tournament is lasting?

#13 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

2. Frost was fodder comparing to Frieza. Why did Frieza even bother talking to him and then pretending to fight Gohan instead of just tossing Frost from the arena like 10 episodes earlier/or however many the tournament is lasting?

Frieza knows Gohan is the one with the most potential. He knows how powerful Goku and Vegeta are, but he wasn't sure how strong Gohan was. I think he wanted to make sure that he could kill Gohan if needed.

I'm more interested in the manga now. Next chapter there's supposed to be a GoD fight and apparently Beerus fights against them all like a boss

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#14 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

when he said gohan go super saiyan I lost my shit  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:  Mystic what?

• Chillman likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#15 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

Frieza knows Gohan is the one with the most potential. He knows how powerful Goku and Vegeta are, but he wasn't sure how strong Gohan was. I think he wanted to make sure that he could kill Gohan if needed.

I'm more interested in the manga now. Next chapter there's supposed to be a GoD fight and apparently Beerus fights against them all like a boss

This is even more bullshit when i saw it.

• JDG973 likes this

#16 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Lets be honest here guys, it's bullshit how everyone isn't teaming up to beat Jiren.

Everyone saw him destroying Kale, and all gods at least saw him beating that blue-man with one punch. Apart from Goku, who is fight-crazy, WHO REALLY THINKS CAN HANDLE JIREN ON THEIR OWN?!

• DarkNemesis likes this

#17 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Lets be honest here guys, it's bullshit how everyone isn't teaming up to beat Jiren.

Everyone saw him destroying Kale, and all gods at least saw him beating that blue-man with one punch. Apart from Goku, who is fight-crazy, WHO REALLY THINKS CAN HANDLE JIREN ON THEIR OWN?!

There is only one rule: "survive till time is up" Its actually quite stupid to fight the strongest guy. Its even more stupid to fight. Everyone should just have a sparring match with each other, to keep every universe alive. Or is there any rule I did miss?

Edited by Enbima, 24 September 2017 - 05:25 PM.

• Chillman likes this

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#18 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

So a new chapter of the manga is out, pretty fun watching all of the 12 gods fight. So apparently it is toppo in the manga that is candidate to become the next god so i wonder where that puts jiren and all. 

• DarkNemesis likes this

#19 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,943 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:38 AM

So a new chapter of the manga is out

Chapter 28

Edited by DarkNemesis, 25 September 2017 - 08:38 AM.

• Lucky Wolf likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#20 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

I like how this manga uses double spreads sparingly and its a lot more memorable when that happens. They don't fill the pages with unnecessary dialogues or exposition which makes the reading experience a lot smoother.

The action is beautifully choreographed, drawn, and framed which makes exposition and build up toward that fight even more satisfying.

• pyrogenic likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users