#2081 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

Finally catch'ed up after so many months! :D

I let accumulate some 10 chapters or so, and I heard talking that the Z warriors got stronger, but I guess that was just a lie lol Ok, to be fair I can see Yamcha and Krillin stronger, but I as usual I expect more from Gohan.

And yeah, looking back, if Moro steals energy then the androids would've been the perfect match for him early on....

Regarding Goku and Vegeta. I'm sad that Meerus left but eager to see how much Goku evolved and what he attained.

For Vegeta, that was my favourite part. I was by no means expecting him to go see the Yagdrats! It was a very cool decision. And his power increase seems very cool! ;)

#2082 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:39 PM

Finally catch'ed up after so many months! :D
I let accumulate some 10 chapters or so, and I heard talking that the Z warriors got stronger, but I guess that was just a lie lol Ok, to be fair I can see Yamcha and Krillin stronger, but I as usual I expect more from Gohan.
And yeah, looking back, if Moro steals energy then the androids would've been the perfect match for him early on....

Regarding Goku and Vegeta. I'm sad that Meerus left but eager to see how much Goku evolved and what he attained.

For Vegeta, that was my favourite part. I was by no means expecting him to go see the Yagdrats! It was a very cool decision. And his power increase seems very cool! ;)

Idk how much goku could of evolved doing regular ass training smh

#2083 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:39 PM

Chapter 58

• Abu Dun, Doan and KUROkami like this

#2084 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 11:35 AM

How do you guys think this will turn out for Goku ?

#2085 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 12:32 PM

No idea. I only hope Moro will not forget he can suck everyone's energy and if he can't do it to Goku or Vegeta now - it will be explained.

#2086 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 21 March 2020 - 12:35 PM

As per usual - at first, it will look like he can trouble Moro a bit before the latter gets serious. After Goku is stomped again, Vegeta arrives and shows what he is now capable of, before getting stomped, too. Then, they use their very ultimate trump card and fuse, either to Vegetto per the Potara (the fight with Goku Black showed that this won't be permanent and thus is a viable option) or via the classical way to Gogeta  - in both cases they utterly stomp Moro, combining the Ultra Instinct with whatever Vegeta learned.

• masterbio likes this

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jagaaaaan, We never learn!, Jigokuraku, Arslan Senki, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

#2087 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:18 PM

As per usual - at first, it will look like he can trouble Moro a bit before the latter gets serious. After Goku is stomped again, Vegeta arrives and shows what he is now capable of, before getting stomped, too. Then, they use their very ultimate trump card and fuse, either to Vegetto per the Potara (the fight with Goku Black showed that this won't be permanent and thus is a viable option) or via the classical way to Gogeta  - in both cases they utterly stomp Moro, combining the Ultra Instinct with whatever Vegeta learned.

Don't forget that in the end, due to playing around/some unforseenable reason, Gogeta/Vegito runs out of time and they de fuse and Goku finally reaches a new level of Ultra instinct and defeats Moro by himself

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#2088 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:55 PM

We can all write DB by now right? :lolxg:

And I still had high hopes for Gohan. Shame on me.

Still, I have mixed feelings. I know that Goku reached only the first level of UI, but I was hoping it would take a lot for him to do it. Certainly more that 3 months.

#2089 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

Don't forget that in the end, due to playing around/some unforseenable reason, Gogeta/Vegito runs out of time and they de fuse and Goku finally reaches a new level of Ultra instinct and defeats Moro by himself

Or there'll be a wild card that steps in in the most dire moment, giving them the time needed to attempt another fusion, allowing them to finally defeat Moro for real. My bet?

Spoiler

We can all write DB by now right? :lolxg:

And I still had high hopes for Gohan. Shame on me.

Still, I have mixed feelings. I know that Goku reached only the first level of UI, but I was hoping it would take a lot for him to do it. Certainly more that 3 months.

Well, it has been rather predictable, since way back during the Buu-Saga. As for Gohan, I found his combo with Piccolo rather good and had it not been for Moro continously feeding Saganbo with energy, then the two of them would have stomped him from the beginning. Therefore, I can actually envision the slight chance that Moro WON'T be defeated by a single fighter, but rather by a combined attack of everyone around, overloading his capacity to consume energy the same way Goku did with that energy-feeder in the early Buu-Saga.

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jagaaaaan, We never learn!, Jigokuraku, Arslan Senki, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

#2090 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:55 PM

I am pretty confident Goku feeded that guy from Buu Saga some actual ki blast along the raw energy?

As for interferance there are also those gods who forsome time have tendency to meddle.

#2091 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 April 2020 - 04:20 PM

Chapter 59 https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006597

Edited by Doan, 20 April 2020 - 04:38 PM.

• KUROkami likes this
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#2092 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:47 PM

Read it with this: https://www.youtube....h?v=lHVqoiG0CUU It was perfect ;)

This is getting interesting, but Vegeta needs to join asap, I want to see what he has learned!

• KUROkami likes this

#2093 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:29 PM

Ah the satisfaction... Finally, the best character gets a shot at the throne of GOAT

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006653

• KUROkami and pyrogenic like this

#2094 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:48 PM

GOAT!!!! ( not talking about Moro)

#2095 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 06:06 PM

Quality chapter!

#2096 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,933 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:53 PM

Can’t wait to see how Vegeta jobs this one
  • masterbio likes this

#2097 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:24 AM

Be it in Z, GT or Super, Vegeta always has to boast when he arrives before a battle lol

I still think he and Goku should defeat Moro as a team, but let's see how it proceeds.

Also, look at how Vegeta only managed to use instant transmission after feeling his BFF's energy :heehee:

#2098 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:51 AM

F you @Chillman lmao I accidentally liked your comment
  • Chillman likes this

#2099 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,219 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 21 May 2020 - 11:49 AM

Next chapter: Vegeta gets his ass kicked.

Goku: Ok Vegeta we got no choice lets fuse.

Arc ends

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#2100 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

I mean Whis literally stopped talking when he sensed Vegeta mastering the new technique. I'll be extremely disappointed if it doesn't at least beat the shit out of Moro for one or two chapters

• KUROkami likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users