936 replies to this topic

#21 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

Nice chapter. Jiren most likely isn't interested in becoming a GoD . Really interested in seeing his power
  • Chillman likes this

#22 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Can we get a DBS Ver. 2.0 anime with this storyline instead? This is way better than the anime IMO and it looks like it's just gonna get better.

• g-dubz, tenchu, masterbio and 2 others like this

#23 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

Damn that manga chapter was so good :D great to see more development for Beerus than only the shouting that we get in the anime.

Also the interactions between gods is awesome! This seems to be a good plot line.

And in the anime is Toppo being considered for anything? He always seemed to be towards creation rather than destruction.

There is only one rule: "survive till time is up" Its actually quite stupid to fight the strongest guy. Its even more stupid to fight. Everyone should just have a sparring match with each other, to keep every universe alive. Or is there any rule I did miss?

Yeah but that rule only benefits the universe that ends with more fighters, and for the safety of his universe and considering the character building that we've seen from Jiren and his gods, it all indicates that he eventually will go "beast-mode" and eliminate most fighters to guarantee his universe safety.

• Chillman likes this

#24 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:00 PM

Lol Belmont and macerita were like "You, a GoD? Keep dreaming. You idiot!"

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#25 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

Sidra looks as such a caring GoD. Also that twisted kaioshin from his universe.

#26 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

Sidra looks as such a caring GoD. Also that twisted kaioshin from his universe.

His kaioshin didn't look twisted at all in the manga though

I like the fight, the manga is waaaay better than the anime. I guess anime first, manga later is a bad move. Always copy the manga boys

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#27 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

I meant he was twisted as we know him from the anime, was what I was refering to.

And yes, manga is way better. As if anime is simply manufactured for money and manga is made for actual fans.

#28 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,515 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

wow. The manga chapter was good, real good. We as fans are not asking a lot, just a story that makes some sense while being awesome, This manga chapter produced that. The manga for the most part has been a sensible story and this chapter was just awesome. The guy in charge of the manga is a true fan of Dragonball and he sure knows how to create a story. It must be difficult for him because he's not completely discarding the crap that is the anime, provably not allow to, he's just fixing it and coming out with ways to make the manga make sense. Freaking genius i would say.

• Strobacaxi and Chillman like this

24gvaiu.jpg

#29 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

wow. The manga chapter was good, real good. We as fans are not asking a lot, just a story that makes some sense while being awesome, This manga chapter produced that. The manga for the most part has been a sensible story and this chapter was just awesome. The guy in charge of the manga is a true fan of Dragonball and he sure knows how to create a story. It must be difficult for him because he's not completely discarding the crap that is the anime, provably not allow to, he's just fixing it and coming out with ways to make the manga make sense. Freaking genius i would say.

Can we get a DBS Ver. 2.0 anime with this storyline instead? This is way better than the anime IMO and it looks like it's just gonna get better.

so then at this point, in our minds, it too late no matter what dbs does now.  its already beyond redemption?

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#30 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,515 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

so then at this point, in our minds, it too late no matter what dbs does now.  its already beyond redemption?

At this point?. We're in episode 108, the ANIME has already stablished what it is, crap that will sell anyways because of DBZ

Edited by tenchu, 25 September 2017 - 06:53 PM.

• Chillman likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#31 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

Meh, I don't think the anime is particularly bad, just that the manga is way better.

• retroluffy13 and Chillman like this

#32 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

I am glad Frieza was chosen over Buu for this tournament. He has really overtaken Cell as my favorite villain over the course of Super. It's truly great how even after knocking out Frost, I still have no clue what the hell he's up to. I like the feeling of uncertainty he is bringing. It's really the edge the story needs to keep it interesting. 

• Tokoya and Chillman like this

Don't let anything anyone posts distract you from the fact that Krillin was the first of U7 to get knocked out in the ToP :laugh:

#33 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

meh. Why should he team up with frost?

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#34 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

What I'm really wondering is if Goku will hold up to his end of the bargain and wish him back and if so, what then, another showdown?

Edited by Doan, 28 September 2017 - 06:04 PM.

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#35 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

What I'm really wondering is if Goku will hold up to his end of the bargain and wish him back and if so, what then, another showdown?

the odds are freeza is going to do something to get himself erase.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#36 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:59 PM

the odds are freeza is going to do something to get himself erase.

but if so Universe 7 wins, will Zeno kill him, plus like i said, will Goku wish bim back?

Edited by Doan, 28 September 2017 - 10:00 PM.

Spoiler

#37 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

but if so Universe 7 wins, will Zeno kill him, plus like i said, will Goku wish bim back?

well i think he will be erase before the tournament finish.  

Edited by waleuska, 29 September 2017 - 11:15 AM.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#38 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

Frieza is too ratchet . He's going to slip up and get erased.

#39 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

How stupid is it that the winner of this tournament will have the opportunity to kill Zeno, or at least GoDs?

Anyways, I don't think Freeza will be erased. I expect him to do some evil shit and Toppo to beat him in the name of JUSTICE!

Edited by Strobacaxi, 29 September 2017 - 10:08 AM.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#40 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

Are we getting an episode this week cause i know we get an hour long one next week?

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

waleuska, DarkNemesis