• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:10 AM

not uh. how did he get to that level?

we had that conversation by fighting poachers power level: 12
0.002 exp for each I guess.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#822 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:41 AM

It still doesn’t make sense but it’s more tolerable than being at SSJB level.

#823 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

It still doesn’t make sense but it’s more tolerable than being at SSJB level.

Thats still not acceptable. I doubt that pre ssgod vegeta could handle ss3 goku. Also you guys forget that Gokus base level should be way stronger than 17 (see goku vs freeze fight)

Edited by Enbima, 10 January 2018 - 11:48 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#824 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

I doubt that pre ssgod vegeta could handle ss3 goku.

Why? It was said in the movie and show that SSJ2 Vegeta exceeded SSJ3 Goku, even if it was for a moment. Plus, SSJ2 Trunks in the manga > SSJ3 Goku. So it's very possible that SSJ2 Vegeta could handle SSJ3 Goku.

Also you guys forget that Gokus base level should be way stronger than 17 (see goku vs freeze fight)

This I agree with. I'm still sticking with my zenkai theory until someone comes up with a better one.

0.0002 EXP :lol:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#825 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:09 PM

Why? It was said in the movie.

I don't believe everything roshi says.

Edited by Enbima, 10 January 2018 - 12:10 PM.

• tenchu likes this

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#826 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:39 PM

This looks awesome!
https://youtu.be/ULi2uGhyQzI

Edited by Enbima, 10 January 2018 - 01:39 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#827 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

Why? It was said in the movie and show that SSJ2 Vegeta exceeded SSJ3 Goku, even if it was for a moment. Plus, SSJ2 Trunks in the manga > SSJ3 Goku. So it's very possible that SSJ2 Vegeta could handle SSJ3 Goku.

This I agree with. I'm still sticking with my zenkai theory until someone comes up with a better one.

0.0002 EXP :lol:

monkeys on type writers

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#828 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

good chapter, the drawing was a bit off though. Toyotaro, a guy like that should had taken over when Z ended. He's a competent storyteller and a fan of dragonball. That moving kami place would have been uswful when buu was heading there.

24gvaiu.jpg

#829 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

good chapter, the drawing was a bit off though. Toyotaro, a guy like that should had taken over when Z ended. He's a competent storyteller and a fan of dragonball. That moving kami place would have been uswful when buu was heading there.

you mean always. Kami should have been using that method a lot.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#830 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:16 AM

In the original manga when the Goku vs Uub match started in the tournament and Piccolo remarked it would be the match of the day, Dende was ''what?''. But now in Dragon Ball Super it was Dende who told Goku about Uub's existence...or is there a second Namekian? And the scene with no.17 is full of contradiction. Also Yamcha's face is a mystery now...

But what I don't understand is when Goku suggested Goten and Trunks should join Vegeta said keeping the kids out of this and called Krillin, Tenshinhan and Kame instead but shouldn't Goten and Trunks be stronger than those three? Or they had powered up in other spin-offs?

• DarkNemesis likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#831 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:20 AM

In the original manga when the Goku vs Uub match started in the tournament and Piccolo remarked it would be the match of the day, Dende was ''what?''. But now in Dragon Ball Super it was Dende who told Goku about Uub's existence...or is there a second Namekian? And the scene with no.17 is full of contradiction. Also Yamcha's face is a mystery now...

But what I don't understand is when Goku suggested Goten and Trunks should join Vegeta said keeping the kids out of this and called Krillin, Tenshinhan and Kame instead but shouldn't Goten and Trunks be stronger than those three? Or they had powered up in other spin-offs?

stop asking logical question

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#832 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:09 AM

In the original manga when the Goku vs Uub match started in the tournament and Piccolo remarked it would be the match of the day, Dende was ''what?''. But now in Dragon Ball Super it was Dende who told Goku about Uub's existence...or is there a second Namekian?

Good catch.

And the scene with no.17 is full of contradiction.

How?

Also Yamcha's face is a mystery now...

:shrug:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#833 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

In the original manga when the Goku vs Uub match started in the tournament and Piccolo remarked it would be the match of the day, Dende was ''what?''. But now in Dragon Ball Super it was Dende who told Goku about Uub's existence...or is there a second Namekian? 

To be fair, Goku and Vegeta were most likely end up fighting each other, so saying Uub vs Goku would be the match of the day is indeed pretty weird.

Unless Vegeta wasnt competing and I don't remember it

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#834 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:42 AM

How?

He kept fighting and didn't show any hint of knowing who Goku was even after Goku showed his face and only after Goku shouted did he realize Goku's voice. Yet he went on saying he saw Goku when inside Cell (still didn't know who Goku was, just the sight of him). But then he remembered about his talk with Android 18 back when they were just released after Cell died and Android 18 clealry mentioned their mission to kill Goku given by Dr Gero (which is now over) which means 17 should know about Goku, no memory loss...

To be fair, Goku and Vegeta were most likely end up fighting each other, so saying Uub vs Goku would be the match of the day is indeed pretty weird.

Uub is evil Boo reincarnated so even if he was just a kid, it's not that surprising a possibility, especially from a guy who knew years beforehand Uub is evil Boo's next life.

#835 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

Uub is evil Boo reincarnated so even if he was just a kid, it's not that surprising a possibility, especially from a guy who knew years beforehand Uub is evil Boo's next life.

That tournament happened after DBS. Vegeta is a lot stronger than evil buu in DBS. And he'll probably be even stronger by the time of that tournament.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#836 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:45 AM

I don't understand the Mortal Level. How is that calculated?

That tournament happened after DBS. Vegeta is a lot stronger than evil buu in DBS. And he'll probably be even stronger by the time of that tournament.

Well, you saw how Uub tore Goku's uniform and he's not even achieved full awakening of evil Buu's power the way I see it. So at least for a BaseGoku it would be a match or we can just accept the easy solution which is Toriyama is inconsistent which is perfectly possible. I mean DBS is written 2 decades later and whenever an author (or a team author) is writing different spin-offs/sequels/prequels and then try to reconcile the events they are bound to make mistake.

#837 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

I don't understand the Mortal Level. How is that calculated?

They don't say.

Good point. But Dende in Eoz did seem to not know who or what Uub was.

Spoiler

#838 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

They don't say.

Even if they say I doubt that it will make any sense  :lolxg: By the way U7s level might have changed with the resurrection of F

Edited by Enbima, 11 January 2018 - 07:11 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#839 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:05 PM

Just saw the episode. Vegeta preformed very well and got in a few good hits in ssb. Looks like my boy will attain a different form next episode which I welcome with open arms. Although I think that he will eventually get UI and Goku will eventually get ssb2 they just both achieved different forms at different times which is a cool change. And yeah Vegeta did better than Goku did in ssb as expected...

#840 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:28 AM

And yeah Vegeta did better than Goku did in ssb as expected...

To be fair, Vegeta did say that Jiren was weaker and slower this time around.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users