#1141 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:31 PM

Don’t lump in that statement , I’m not a Gohan fan, although I get where you’re coming from regarding his fans..but please breakdown Gohans development for me please

gohan goes from a kid that was force to fight into a warrior to a family man. He was force into everything he have done until the end of Z were he becomes the great sayian man. It shows that unlike his father he cares about people and wants to be a hero. After that he meet videl and married her and it shows that him being a responsible adult was more important that fighting. Out of the three adult saiyans he is the only with a job. He doesn't go around leaving his family for years at a time training.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1142 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

gohan goes from a kid that was force to fight into a warrior to a family man. He was force into everything he have done until the end of Z were he becomes the great sayian man. It shows that unlike his father he cares about people and wants to be a hero. After that he meet videl and married her and it shows that him being a responsible adult was more important that fighting. Out of the three adult saiyans he is the only with a job. He doesn't go around leaving his family for years at a time training.

see, frustrated people.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1143 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:02 PM

He doesn't go around leaving his family for years at a time training.

He doesn't have to do that to train though. Vegeta isn't as bad as Goku with it, but he doesn't have a job. 17 somehow became SSJB level, and he has a job and family.

• DarkNemesis and KUROkami like this

#1144 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

He doesn't have to do that to train though. Vegeta isn't as bad as Goku with it, but he doesn't have a job. 17 somehow became SSJB level, and he has a job and family.

that is god awful writing. 17 shouldn't be SSJB level.

Let me go into even more detail. 17 and 18 in trunks time line fought every day and destroy cities every day but was still weaker than the goku not dying time line.

So some please tell me how 17 is SSJB level without a BS EXCUSE.

Edited by waleuska, 13 February 2018 - 05:04 PM.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1145 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

Let me go into even more detail. 17 and 18 in trunks time line fought every day and destroy cities every day but was still weaker than the goku not dying time line.

Hey we don’t make the rules homie, we just talk shit about them

#1146 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:25 PM

My point, is that you don't have to sacrifice family and work, to exercise. It's not even about him being stronger. He shouldn't have gotten weaker. When he does that, he can't protect people he loves. He should've learned that after Buu. I hope he learns that after this tournament.

• Doan and KUROkami like this

#1147 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

My point, is that you don't have to sacrifice family and work, to exercise. It's not even about him being stronger. He shouldn't have gotten weaker. When he does that, he can't protect people he loves. He should've learned that after Buu. I hope he learns that after this tournament.

???

That is wrong he learn that his daddy would ALWAYS be the hero. Who beats buu? Who gets SSJB? Who is going to beat jiren? Who got UI?

Why does he need to be strong when his daddy is always training always getting stronger. So what he got weaker goku would always be twice as strong as him because all he does is train.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1148 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:12 PM

???

That is wrong he learn that his daddy would ALWAYS be the hero. Who beats buu? Who gets SSJB? Who is going to beat jiren? Who got UI?

Why does he need to be strong when his daddy is always training always getting stronger. So what he got weaker goku would always be twice as strong as him because all he does is train.

Goku will not always be around, or show up fast enough that the Earth won't need another powerful warrior to stall for time.

#1149 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:29 PM

Goku will not always be around, or show up fast enough that the Earth won't need another powerful warrior to stall for time.

he can teleport and they have the dragon balls. There is zero reason for gohan to train because there is NO power ceiling.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1150 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:19 PM

Well obviously it's plot induced, Goku be the hero(even after the Cell Fight when Gohan was supposed to be the New Hero) i think i read ppl wanted Goku back thus the Grand Supreme Kai gave his life for Goku to come back and Vegeta on other terms, if it wasn't for Goku wanting to become stronger then Earth would be gone?

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#1151 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

Hold on if toppo can turn into a GoD where is his counter part? Where is the kaioshin?

Edited by Enbima, 14 February 2018 - 04:10 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1152 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Hold on if toppo can turn into a GoD where is his counter part? Where is the kaioshin?

he is not the official GoD.

• KUROkami likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1153 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

he is not the official GoD.

Hakkaishin always come as a pair thats the rule. Nothing about official.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1154 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

it's bullshit plot. They made it seem that you can become a god of D through self evolution which is nonsense. God of D should be something given by Zeno and or the angels.

The whole tournament has been BS, Jiren and everyone else. The first tournament vs Hit was way better, Bullshit too, but way better than this tournament.

Edited by tenchu, 14 February 2018 - 05:33 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1155 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

yes its absurd why would I risk a kill with a weak ass kaioshin when I can be a GoD all by myself.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1156 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

Hakkaishin always come as a pair thats the rule. Nothing about official.

Then are we saying that the multiple kaioshin and 1 hakkaishin is unofficial?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1157 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:44 PM

They retconned it but even in their retcon it's coming up as Bullshit, that's @Enbima point.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1158 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,766 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

They said he was the GoD in training and it is a powerup. It doesn't mean he is the officalGoD. Like goku and vegeta have God power but are not Gods. 

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1159 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:55 PM

I think there is one supreme kai and several north west south east kais. And the supreme kai is one with the GoD

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1160 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:09 PM

They said he was the GoD in training and it is a powerup. It doesn't mean he is the officalGoD. Like goku and vegeta have God power but are not Gods. 

Do they have hakki energy? i think not. Your false point to defend super is a no no

24gvaiu.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users