• Please log in to reply
1758 replies to this topic

#1741 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:09 AM

So after DBS partly being a rip off of the webcomic DB Multiverse now they're going to use the doujin DB AF as their next target? Way to go to demonstrate the lack of own ideas.

Well technically DBS was multiverse fused with DBAF.
The two tournaments between different universes. in multiverse
Saiyan god (red) in AF
Super saiyan god (blue) in AF
instinct mode (silver) in AF
Enemy is a dumb fusion of 2 enemies (zamasu) in AF
New enemies from other universes are :
stronger namekians in multiverse
good sayians in multiverse
still evil iterations of old enemies (frost) in multiverse
  • YoWid likes this

#1742 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,109 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

@Tokoya@Tokoya Boi you better be the Genos to my Saitama and summarize that into 30 seconds

DB Heroes (That Japanese game with those cinematic trailers) is getting a promo anime (I'm guessing that means that it'll have 12 eps or less) but its going to be adapting 2 specific arcs - Some Prison Planet thing with the bad by from Xenoverse 2 that's the kid of the 2 bad guys from Xenoverse 1 and then some Universal Survival thing (Not the DBS one but one thats unique to that game only)

And then the other video is just showing off the character designs for Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, Whis and Beerus for the DBS movie that's coming out later this year

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1743 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

DB Heroes (That Japanese game with those cinematic trailers) is getting a promo anime (I'm guessing that means that it'll have 12 eps or less) but its going to be adapting 2 specific arcs - Some Prison Planet thing with the bad by from Xenoverse 2 that's the kid of the 2 bad guys from Xenoverse 1 and then some Universal Survival thing (Not the DBS one but one thats unique to that game only)

And then the other video is just showing off the character designs for Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, Whis and Beerus for the DBS movie that's coming out later this year

I timed it, it does meet the 30 seconds requirement.

• Tokoya likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1744 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

sorry but the manga is just getting worse.

Doesnt the mangaka realize that the db super hype is over?

If you need to kick out all of the weaklings then let jiren do it in one chapter...ffs

Edited by Enbima, 22 May 2018 - 04:19 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1745 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

Lets list the plotholes of zamasu destroying the gods and taking over the future.

• as we've seen, Zeno knew about the tournament of power and was monitoring it, but there's someone destroying all the gods and he would not know?

Zeno - He probably sees what's going on like watching a bunch of insects going at it. However there is Beerus' warning - Zeno can wipe out the whole multiverse and not think twice about it. I'd say as long as threats like Zamasu/Black stay away from Zeno's 'personal area', then the 'worst case scenario' won't happen.

Edited by Graeystone, 22 May 2018 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

#1746 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:06 AM

Lets list the plotholes of zamasu destroying the gods and taking over the future.

• as we've seen, Zeno knew about the tournament of power and was monitoring it, but there's someone destroying all the gods and he would not know?
  • The angels doesnt necessarily stop functioning when the GoD are destroyed as we saw when the universes were erased. They seemed to be pretty much their old selves.
  • The grand priest seems to have a watch on things as well. i cant see why he wouldnt know what zamasu is doing or why the Angels wouldnt informed him.
  • Did  zamasu destroy jiren's universe?. The type of power that jiren demonstrated would have been too much for the 2 zamasus, maybe he couldnt have kill the immortal zamasu but black was toast. The immortal zamasu was never gonna overcome jiren no matter how much he tried, Im sure jiren would have some up with some type of prison to put him in.

These are the ones that came to my mind for now.

Point 1 & 3: From what we have seen in the anime, Zeno mainly gets his information from the Grand Priest (GP). Thus, if the GP doesn't know what is happening then Zeno isn't likely to know what is going on in the universe. Secondly, I don't remember it being mentioned that Zeno was constantly watching the universes. That was supposed to be the jobs of the Kais and God of Destructions.Thirdly, where was it mentioned that the GP actually cares about the inhabitants of the various universes? So long as Zeno wants to kill the GP has been shown to be fully on board with everything that is happening. 

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#1747 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

Well this is disappointing!

http://comicbook.com...n-america-goku/

Posted Image

#1748 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

losing face for a character like Captain America....toyotaro you idiot...

• waleuska and KUROkami like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1749 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

losing face for a character like Captain America....toyotaro you idiot...

i would thought he was tracing goku or at least Super man

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1750 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:16 PM

i would thought he was tracing goku or at least Super man

Superman?
Many hardcore fans would start a riot, lol.
He better makes his seppuku public then.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1751 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:04 PM

Superman?
Many hardcore fans would start a riot, lol.
He better makes his seppuku public then.

Why trace an image with goku looking in a weird pose? Superman is someone that kind of fights like goku.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1752 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

Why trace an image with goku looking in a weird pose? Superman is someone that kind of fights like goku.

Unlike Goku, Superman knows what kissing is for. . .how Goku even has kids is a mystery. Actually that'd be a funny one or two chapter of Goku learning about sex and where babies come from.

Edited by Graeystone, 27 May 2018 - 06:34 AM.

Posted Image

#1753 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Point 1 & 3: From what we have seen in the anime, Zeno mainly gets his information from the Grand Priest (GP). Thus, if the GP doesn't know what is happening then Zeno isn't likely to know what is going on in the universe. Secondly, I don't remember it being mentioned that Zeno was constantly watching the universes. That was supposed to be the jobs of the Kais and God of Destructions.Thirdly, where was it mentioned that the GP actually cares about the inhabitants of the various universes? So long as Zeno wants to kill the GP has been shown to be fully on board with everything that is happening. 

did he get the information from the priest when he arrived at beerus and champa's tournament?. alright, maybe the GP told him. Why didnt he tell him about zamasus cause if he's alnt enough to know that Chmapa and beerus are doing a private tournament, im sure he would be more alert about zamasus killing the godss, all of them. Whether the priest cares about humans or not it doesnt matter, he sure cares about cohiseveness and order and more importantly the gods not doing their job for reasons of being dead.

@waleuska: "what?, no way, but how, it cant be, Tenchu a super poster?. but he's a low class poster, it doesnt make any sense."

@waleuska: " so it happened, after 3 millenium another super poster has emerged. But if Tenchu managed to do it then i shall be able to as well, until then im at his mercy, he is the strongest poster in this thread

Tenchu: yes @waleuska, i have emerged and yes you are at my mercy and no you will not become a super poster.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1754 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

@waleuska: "what?, no way, but how, it cant be, Tenchu a super poster?. but he's a low class poster, it doesnt make any sense."

@waleuska: " so it happened, after 3 millenium another super poster has emerged. But if Tenchu managed to do it then i shall be able to as well, until then im at his mercy, he is the strongest poster in this thread

Tenchu: yes @waleuska, i have emerged and yes you are at my mercy and no you will not become a super poster.

:laugh:

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1755 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

:laugh:

Recoome is about to crush you, so stop laughing

Edited by tenchu, 29 May 2018 - 02:28 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#1756 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

Recoome is about to crush you, so stop laughing

:banana:

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1757 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:26 AM

. . .did Zamasu/Black get 'Spirit Bombed' without it being called a Spirit Bomb?

• KUROkami likes this

Posted Image

#1758 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:09 PM

. . .did Zamasu/Black get 'Spirit Bombed' without it being called a Spirit Bomb?

Yes

#1759 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:31 AM

Didn't they turn around and just call it a Spirit Sword? (At least, that's what i've seen people call it on other sites) And I don't believe there was ever even an explanation as to how Trunks did that either  :lolxg:

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users