Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:01 AM

http://readms.net/r/...0/1?t=2&f=1&e=1

HQeVEdo.png?3

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#2 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:27 AM

For f***s sake Eri don't do that! I hate how she's doing the dumbest move but with the most logical thinking, because Overhaul is a freaking good psychological controler. Shit that's a real villain, at first I thought Overhaul would have a hard time convincing me as a villain since Shigaraki was soo good, but damn he's a true villain. Damn Horikoshi, nice move once again.

But damn Eri... i understand you but after witnessing the chosen one Lumillion's epic moment you should've trusted your all in him!

Damn it hurt me so much to see Mirio suffering like that. That's a true damn hero for you, he doesnt hesitate to sacrifice his all life goal and effort into saving a child and goes on fighting after that with his life in the verge of death, but seeing his boss die in front of him is too much for this guy. Somebody help this guy, f*** Deku you can die there and give OfA to Mirio... (I really like Deku too but Mirio's coolness makes me choose him over anyone here)
  • Raiden and /2aw like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#3 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

I'm super glad that the ladies get a little spotlight since I was particularly disappointed that they were apparently sidelined early on. I wouldn't be particularly disappointed if we even got a little flashback showing what Team Ryuku was doing while the boys were all having their big hero moments which hopefully leads into the ladies saving the day since the boys set things up nicely. I also like the Deku wasn't able to do anything significant against Overhaul beside saving Mirio.

I'm also quite taken back by the use of England city names for Deku's attack compared to American state names for AM's. The best explanation I could think of is the 'British Invasion'.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 05 October 2017 - 04:30 AM.

• Tokoya, Raiden and Madara D Dragon like this

HQeVEdo.png?3

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#4 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

Good chapter, but now I'm reeeeeeally worried about Aizawa now compared to last week....

• Raiden likes this

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:31 AM

Very good chapter, despite getting his 20% boost - Deku still hasn't made any insignificant inroads to damaging Chisaki.

Btw, I wonder who the hell is gonna save Eraserhead from his situation, since I doubt if he can get out of that by himself. Also, the girls andVery good chapter, despite getting his 20% boost - Deku still hasn't made any insignificant inroads to damaging Chisaki.

Btw, I wonder who the hell is gonna save Eraserhead from his situation, since I doubt if he can get out of that by himself. Also, the girls and Deku are busy preoccupied with thier opponents, Nighteye is most likely dead, Suneater, Kirishima and Fatgum are all exhausted from fighting their battles earlier.

Nor can Mirio help either since he has no quirk and is obviously in a lot of emotional turmoil - I personally feel sorry for him.

Nice for Horikishi to finally give us a glimpse of the girls after all this time.

Finally, I think that the author maybe a Manchester United fan, since Deku's attack is called the Manchester smash. I know that Man Utd do usually a post season tour around Japan and Asia and that they are pretty popular over in Japan. Deku are busy preoccupied with thier opponents, Nighteye is most likely dead, Suneater, Kirishima and Fatgum are all exhausted from fighting their battles earlier.

Nor can Mirio help either since he has no quirk and is obviously in a lot of emotional turmoil - I personally feel sorry for him.

Nice for Horikishi to finally give us a glimpse of the girls after all this time.

Finally, I think that the author maybe a Manchester United fan, since Deku's attack is called the Manchester smash. I know that Man Utd do usually a post season tour around Japan and Asia and that they are a pretty popular team over in Japan.

#6 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:47 AM

I like more this aproach instead of the usual 1v1 agaisnt main boss.

Edited by Kaidou, 05 October 2017 - 06:48 AM.

• Red Opus and Chillman like this

#7 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

Finally the girls showed up, i was hoping they would cuz deku wouldn't last against chisaki and hori did a good job in showing us that, dude can't keep up for the life of him, also........is chisaki using nemuto's quirk?!?!? And have they done this before?? lol wtf....

Also waiting for sun eater.....swordfish needs to come in handy 

#8 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

Glad to see that the girls are gonna get their time to shine now....I just wish that Momo was here too but oh well

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#9 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

Ah good, Night Eye is still alive for now. 

#10 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:16 AM

Weird, Nighteye only mentioned him and Deku would die. Did he not see the other kids coming?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#11 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

Very good chapter, I must admit, Chisaki is an ass.

Good to see that Sir. is still alive or at least for now.

Eri is one annoying child.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#12 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

So this chapter: night eyes is alive and the future he saw is wrong, the girls get a time to shine, Chisaki did pick up the quirk removing bullets so i still see him trying to fight this out

I'd imagine that sun eater will be the one to save awiza with the swordfish. 

• Raiden likes this

#13 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

Eri is one annoying child.

I mean, I can’t blame people for being mad at her, but she’s a child who has been mentally and physically abused. Even kids in real life return to their abusers.
  • Raiden likes this

#14 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

So this chapter: night eyes is alive and the future he saw is wrong, the girls get a time to shine, Chisaki did pick up the quirk removing bullets so i still see him trying to fight this out

I'd imagine that sun eater will be the one to save awiza with the swordfish.

Yeah, hopefully the swordfish will now come into play. Tbh, I was kinda disappointed Suneater didn't use it earlier in his fight against those three goons.

Though the problem with rescuing Eraserhead, is that he doesn't know that his teacher has been kidnapped let alone know where he is being kept.

I am also sure that Suneater said he was tired after he beat those three guys, so if he has to fight again - fatigue maybe a factor too.

#15 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

I mean, I can’t blame people for being mad at her, but she’s a child who has been mentally and physically abused. Even kids in real life return to their abusers.

After what they all did to save her, she got them back at the first square. She was with Lemillion and almost saved too.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#16 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,962 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

I know, so imagine how much of a hold Chisaki has over her to get her to do such a thing.

#17 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:33 AM

After what they all did to save her, she got them back at the first square. She was with Lemillion and almost saved too.

I mean he regularly destroyed her completely. I'm sure her feelings of fear from Chisaki are greater than anything else. 

• Raiden likes this

#18 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:38 AM

I know, so imagine how much of a hold Chisaki has over her to get her to do such a thing.

It sure has to be freaking lot.

I mean he regularly destroyed her completely. I'm sure her feelings of fear from Chisaki are greater than anything else.

Idk, There is a saying that says: "Help yourself." If she aint gonna help herself before expecting someone to save her... Oh, nevermind I just remember she actually never asked to be helped.

In the end, they are fighting for her sake and she is willing to waste all of their progress, she probably forgot that Mirio lost his Quirk by helping her...

Shouldn't she at least try to get away from Chisaki when heroes finally came to her rescue?

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#19 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Shouldn't she at least try to get away from Chisaki when heroes finally came to her rescue?

To her Chisaki is pretty much a god. She never thought for a second anyone could defeat him. Then came Mirio. And she hoped, she finally saw Chisaki being overpowered. And then she saw Mirio fall. And now all she sees is a bunch of kids who she thinks have no hope of beating him, getting ready (in her eyes) to die for her. So she's trying to protect them. She doesn't want more people dieing for her

In the end she's still like 10 years old who has faced complete and utter destruction several times, followed by pretty much torture.

Edited by Strobacaxi, 05 October 2017 - 12:09 PM.

• Raiden, JDG973, number21 and 2 others like this

#20 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

To her Chisaki is pretty much a god. She never thought for a second anyone could defeat him. Then came Mirio. And she hoped, she finally saw Chisaki being overpowered. And then she saw Mirio fall. And now all she sees is a bunch of kids who she thinks have no hope of beating him, getting ready (in her eyes) to die for her. So she's trying to protect them. She doesn't want more people dieing for her

In the end she's still like 10 years old who has faced complete and utter destruction several times, followed by pretty much torture.

Exactly, Mirio was beating the shit out of Chisaki, if that did not make her realise that Chisaki is no god, what can she do at this point? Run back and make them die afterwards (I can't imagine Chisaki letting them go.) Make all their efforts and sacrifice useless?

I was more bright then she is as a 10 years old, I could at least know that I shouldn't get hurt and hurt others.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users