• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#21 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

Btw, Carrot confirmed next Nakama, her role is lookout!

#22 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,648 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

a>/>c

What does this mean? I have never seen that sign.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#23 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

Damn, so it wasn't a fake spoiler? Oh well, the way the spoiler was worded made it seem as if the BM-vessels were already confronting the SH/Sun/FireTank Pirates at sea, while they were merely setting sail. The cake being baked already just weirds me out in terms of time management. I've had no grip on what the time is between chapters, but honestly - I don't care. We're just hitting all the beats necessary to get to the end at this point.

As predicted, Luffy vs. Katakuri was just filler while all the other storylines move into the positions they need to be for the final confrontation. Luffy redirecting Big Mom is probably going to cause the Big Mom Armada to have the time to find the SH/Sun/FireTank Pirates at sea and that will be the final clash, until Luffy/BM finally reach the site of the battle and the cake gets eaten, the Strawhats reunite and flee.

#24 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

<p>

Good transitional chapter!

Amande just sliced through Perospero's Hardening Candy like butter...not sure what to make of that. Is that consistent with how Luffy's Red Hawk pierced through it (as in flame isn't the sole reason his candy could not stop Luffy which means Perospero's Hardening is shit) or this just means Amande is that strong with sword?

Another badass Sanji's face in the last panel of a chapter saying he will take down opponent with food! Shokugeki no Souma mentality is fine but when will I get to see your all-out, extended fight, My Prince? :(

Is that Cracker's clone between Campote and Daifuku? Also Smoothie is still around...

So is this confirmation you can use CoA on object that is not physically in contact with you or Katakuri is actually connected to those donuts through the mochi ground (quite a CoA chanelling, I have to say)?
Btw, @Oben I wasn't sure last chapter because it may have been a one-time technique but now it's clear Katakuri is learning from Netero and Jojo. DAT Stand-like Strength Mochi :wub:

It's very neat of Oda to notify readers about the time again. For the past 5 chapters we have nearly perfectly sufficient information to know how long this Luffy vs Katakuri is and even G4.

• Nami told Luffy in 10 hours they would be at Cocoa Island at 1a.m which means it was 3p.m at the time (Luffy had been fighting Katakuri for a while by then)
  • The chefs told Katakuri they had been on standby since 3p.m for his merienda (snack time) and Katakuri said it was 40 minutes late => it was 3:40 p.m and non-G4Luffy fought Katakuri for way more than 40 minutes...
  • Brulee announced last chapter that in 9 hours the SH would be at Cocoa island which means it was 4 p.m and G4 was still fighting Katakuri. The only unsure thing here is how long did it take Luffy to eat through that mochi grave and running around burning off the fat. But it's a nice parallel to the DD fight because it's less than 20 minutes (3:4x/3:5xp.m-4p.m)
  • Now in this latest chapter after quitting G4 Luffy somehow made it all the way to 6p.m without being caught. So like about 2 hours running away...

1 the next page after the candy slicing shows she actually only made a small hole.

2 i wint touch that sanji stuff.

3 maybe crackers has alot of random soldiers bm gave life to and has walking around. Brook and pedro hid in one.

amazing time analysis i am impressed. After the crew turned a 1 day trip into 10 hours i decided i would ignore time, but apperently as you have pointed out oda has been good with time so far.

Damn, so it wasn't a fake spoiler? Oh well, the way the spoiler was worded made it seem as if the BM-vessels were already confronting the SH/Sun/FireTank Pirates at sea, while they were merely setting sail. The cake being baked already just weirds me out in terms of time management. I've had no grip on what the time is between chapters, but honestly - I don't care. We're just hitting all the beats necessary to get to the end at this point.

As predicted, Luffy vs. Katakuri was just filler while all the other storylines move into the positions they need to be for the final confrontation. Luffy redirecting Big Mom is probably going to cause the Big Mom Armada to have the time to find the SH/Sun/FireTank Pirates at sea and that will be the final clash, until Luffy/BM finally reach the site of the battle and the cake gets eaten, the Strawhats reunite and flee.

Well luffy never found the chink in dogtooth's armor,
we never saw bege,
the ships were not closing in on them,
sanji was not sailing to luffy.

So nearly everything about those "spoilers" was wrong. At least the important stuff was wrong. Maybe translation errors but like i say small translation errors cause major problems.

Ok chapter, I guess. The fight scenes are still nice, and it's good that the cake is done (thought it'd take longer), but then again, I'd have preferred the fight to continue in the mirror world - now that they've moved outside, there's more space for further interference from outside, which might hurt the choreography like it did with Doffy.

Might either mean Cracker is back up and making clones again, or this is who the clones are modeled after.

Berry, aka $$$

Also, we might finally get an actual sea battle for the first time in ages! Whooo!

A sea battle? That would be cool. The geoncannon is surely ut of the equation, aside from that the sunny doesnt have much weapons, jimbe and the fishmen could do some damage and bege and G66 might show up.

Either way i always support more battles and less running away.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#25 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

So Luffy just escape from the frying pan into the fire. Anyway I hope the fight has a a conclusion, I want Luffy to win, he needs this win.

For a chapter tiled Burlee, Burlee did not play much of a role here, so I guess she is a hostage or is she dead? Whatever who cares.

Now is Sanji planning on poisoning Big Ma, that the implication I am getting by the end of this chapter.

We will find out in two weeks.

#26 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:32 PM

I guess we should have known that soon enough Brulee would be used again, Katakuri basically gave Luffy the warning he needed, How the hell can he be this stoned?

Too much shit going on, why the hell would a cake defeat BM in her shit rage?

If Katakuri was using Haki, why the hell is he aaking why Luffy found Brulee?

Ok chapter but very close to meh.

fd18ae63a84edc53e00e97fd59c0a261.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#27 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

The cake won't safe the SHs but the recipe. A trade is going to happen that's for sure.
  • Sesshoumaru likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#28 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

I just realised some shits, Luffy broke through Katakuri's Coo, which specifically prove that Kata isnt a fucking unbeatable freak (Altho I never believed him to be that strong), anyway with his Coo getting this much disadvantage, that pretty much mean that he can't fight at 100% like he think, if he snaps he gets taken down.

Although Luffy escaped thanks to Brulee, he intend to go back to Kata, with his coo being the sole reason Kata is OP, that means that he ain't that great of a fighter since he was getting his ass handed to him when he lost that Quan focus. Kata's Mochi is probably trash level at this point.

Katakuri seem to care enough about his scheduling and family, those things are probably going to be used against him and that's when Luffy will take him down, Pudding's betrayal maybe? Or Ogre-Mama's rage killing Brulee or Perospero? Him missing his favorite TV show? (Wouldn't be surprised at the last one)

With BM now chasing Luffy and Sanji heading there, I wouldn't be surprised that the Vinsmokes shows up as well and we would get Luffy/Sanji/Vinsmokes/ Capone's crew and SHs vs BM/Kata/BM's crew.

We know that Capone wants to get Lola back and like Jimbee said, why would things go this smoothly?

We have keep in mind the limitations of observation Haki too, it isn't as if Kata can know every shit happening.
For example, if Kata sees which movements/actions Luffy is going to pull off, he cant know what is going to happen when he acts accordingly, parried or whatever shit he does.

Btw Luffy is clearly growing stronger and his proficiency with gear 4 is clearly increasing.

The cake won't safe the SHs but the recipe. A trade is going to happen that's for sure.

I dont think so, why would they trade? both sides are taking heavy hits with Bm's infinte rage

Edited by Grimmjagger, 10 November 2017 - 02:30 PM.

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#29 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

I just realised some shits, Luffy broke through Katakuri's Coo, which specifically prove that Kata isnt a fucking unbeatable freak (Altho I never believed him to be that strong), anyway with his Coo getting this much disadvantage, that pretty much mean that he can't fight at 100% like he think, if he snaps he gets taken down.

Although Luffy escaped thanks to Brulee, he intend to go back to Kata, with his coo being the sole reason Kata is OP, that means that he ain't that great of a fighter since he was getting his ass handed to him when he lost that Quan focus. Kata's Mochi is probably trash level at this point.

Katakuri seem to care enough about his scheduling and family, those things are probably going to be used against him and that's when Luffy will take him down, Pudding's betrayal maybe? Or Ogre-Mama's rage killing Brulee or Perospero? Him missing his favorite TV show? (Wouldn't be surprised at the last one)

With BM now chasing Luffy and Sanji heading there, I wouldn't be surprised that the Vinsmokes shows up as well and we would get Luffy/Sanji/Vinsmokes/ Capone's crew and SHs vs BM/Kata/BM's crew.

We know that Capone wants to get Lola back and like Jimbee said, why would things go this smoothly?

We have keep in mind the limitations of observation Haki too, it isn't as if Kata can know every shit happening.
For example, if Kata sees which movements/actions Luffy is going to pull off, he cant know what is going to happen when he acts accordingly, parried or whatever shit he does.

Btw Luffy is clearly growing stronger and his proficiency with gear 4 is clearly increasing.

I dont think so, why would they trade? both sides are taking heavy hits with Bm's infinte rage

I dont think either of those final points are clear. If luffy was getting stronger we would know, and i doubt his G4 is getting any stronger. All we have seen him use it is on a one sided stomp agaisnt DD, a one sided stomp against crackers armor, then a stand still. And now it is getting defeated by dogtooth. So how has it imporved?

Also final point. No the SH crew isnt really. Luffy and co could just sail off tot land. What is bm going to do follow them? No she wont she desnt have a vivi card she cant follow someone in the NW like that....

I say leave her. She wont chase down the sh crew if she does nami can lure zeus away and have bm fall into the ocean.

Edited by captain kidd, 10 November 2017 - 02:49 PM.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#30 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

I dont think either of those final points are clear. If luffy was getting stronger we would know, and i doubt his G4 is getting any stronger. All we have seen him use it is on a one sided stomp agaisnt DD, a one sided stomp against crackers armor, then a stand still. And now it is getting defeated by dogtooth. So how has it imporved?
Also final point. No the SH crew isnt really. Luffy and co could just sail off tot land. What is bm going to do follow them? No she wont she desnt have a vivi card she cant follow someone in the NW like that....
I say leave her. She wont chase down the sh crew if she does nami can lure zeus away and have bm fall into the ocean.

Yea but we cant deny the fact that he is moving around unlike when he was against DD or Cracker.

Its exactly because she blocked their way out that we are still in Tot arc, lets say BM wasnt going full rage, she wouldve stopped from when she fell off her kingdom, Zeus betraying her ass and Pedros bomb would have been enough of an opening for them to get away but with her rage, she just kept coming back at them and even went on the sea following them.

Even without Zeus, Perospero could use the candy wall and pratically surf on the sea or BM had made an homie in the sea if Im not mistaken.

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#31 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

Do I have a feeling of deja vu ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

"The year of Sanji"pachah1.png

• Kaidou, D.Hyuga, Enbima and 5 others like this

#32 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

I sincerely dont want to hate on sanji. But you coudnt pay me to give a damn about any of his cooking scenes. I made the best ever whipped cream wahooo.... i made the best ever cake so cool..... i made I DONT CARE. Your cooking feats dont impress me.

Say that when we get to a conclusion of this arc 'Sanji one-shotted BM'

ps: Captain Kidd: ' I guess every cree cant be like the marines'

Me:                 'Riin Captain you are biisted' https://media1.brita...4-A331322F.jpg

:lolxg:

Edited by D.Hyuga, 10 November 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#33 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,648 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:47 PM

Well... So Katakuri beats Luffy's G4 quite smoothly (and without receiving a single hit while he remained calm)... And Luffy's G4 runs out and he needs to scape... And he CAN run now (showing a clear upgrade in skills from Drwssrossa)...

But of course Katakuri isn't stronger than DD. Cause, you know, gamma knife.

Whether you're being sarcastic or you're miraculously enlightened, try better. More critical thinking.

Gamma Knife isn't the only reason DD's performance vs Luffy and specifically G4 should not be treated as his true power level. It's just the most significant injury DD got before fighting Luffy 1vs1. And Katakuri isn't stronger than DD by feats. Next time if he shows something more impressive he may as well be DD's superior.

The fact that Luffy can run and fight after G4 expires this time doesn't necessarily mean he has an upgrade in skills. It could be either:

-his body gets more used to G4. Same way he can use G2 no problem post-TS whereas pre-TS it put strains on his body (though there was no time limit back then).

-his stamina/endurance is better

-Katakuri didn't push Luffy to the utmost like DD, which is a point in DD's favor actually.

Also, being able to run after G4 is nearly irrelevant to Katakuri-DD comparison. It's an improvement in terms of post-G4 state for sure, but not G4 itself. It's not like we know Luffy could maintain G4 for way longer time now (given the current information the estimate for Katakuri vs G4 is about 20 minutes, which is the same as DD fight) or that this G4 is stronger than the G4 in Dresrosa.

#34 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

And Katakuri isn't stronger than DD by feats

LOL that's just denial.

Katakuri can seriously hurt G4, DD couldn't do more than slight scratch him. Katakuri can dodge G4 easily with his CoO and can react to it even without CoO, DD literally didn't know what hit him. DD barely survived 20 minutes of G4, Katakuri completely outclassed a longer time of G4

Edited by Strobacaxi, 11 November 2017 - 06:05 AM.

• capu likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#35 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:45 AM

Gotta be honest, I laughed with this chapter :lolxg:  Luffy and Brulle had an awesome moment! And even though Luffy is currently in BM's hands he managed to lock Dogtooth in the mirror world xD

Really liked it, I just hope that Oda doesn't take long now for the climax.

And hey, we got Carrot confirmed as NN?

#36 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

LOL that's just denial.

Katakuri can seriously hurt G4, DD couldn't do more than slight scratch him. Katakuri can dodge G4 easily with his CoO and can react to it even without CoO, DD literally didn't know what hit him. DD barely survived 20 minutes of G4, Katakuri completely outclassed a longer time of G4

EXACTLY. I don't usually partake in debates like this anymore.

BUT DAMN... If it's not quite clear with Cracker, it is with Katakuri... Whom was actually beating and pushing back Gear 4 from he gained back his composure. Something DD couldn't do.. Whether he was at full health or not(granted Luffy wasn't either) I don't see no major increase if fully healty to put him on the level of Gear 4.

Katakuri is stronger than DD...

#37 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,648 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

LOL that's just denial.

Katakuri can seriously hurt G4, DD couldn't do more than slight scratch him.

You don't pay attention to details when reading. Luffy didn't put up the Hardening+rubber's elasticity fusion defense he did against DD. 

Also slight scratch? A slight scratch wouldn't leave that much blood on the thread chunk...and inb4 ''it was just DD's Hardening'', well no, Hardening is colored shiny black. That was clearly blood.

Katakuri can dodge G4 and can react to it even without CoO, DD literally didn't know what him him.

LOL, That's just lies from you.

1. DD reacted in time and had Hardening on his cheek vs Rhino Schneider. He was blitzed but that's nowhere close to ''literally didn't know what hit him''.
  2. That was Luffy's fastest speed feat in G4 (disappearing mid-air and reappearing next to DD) which he has not used again ever since. If you reread Cracker fight and this Katakuri fight, notice Luffy has only used the ''bouncing off the air'' movement. So Katakuri didn't face what DD faced.
  3. DD was only blitzed because of the initial shock. After Rhino Schneider, he regained his composure and dodged + actually blitzed G4 and Luffy was using that disappearing speed. Also the fact that they fought 20 minutes shows DD could follow G4 just fine. In fact, when Luffy first activated G4, what did you call DD's cross Hardening arms blocking Kong Gun? That's not reacting to G4? How's that different from Katakuri's? And at the end of the fight, Luffy used KKGun, what did you call DD's using Spider Web and 16 Sacred Bullets God Thread? That's not reacting to G4? :mellow: DD was never blitzed or even outsped after Rhino Schneider. Overpowered, yeah, but not outsped.
  4. Katakuri dodged G4 without CoO when? React, yes, he did put up guard by crossing his Hardening arms but dodge?
  5. I have said this to Tale before but aside from that fastest speed feat I mentioned above there's no indication whatsoever G4 has boosted speed...

DD barely survived 20 minutes of G4

First of all, DD didn't fight G4 at 100% like Katakuri (okay, 99%Katakuri given how he got that one non-Hardening kick 2 chapters before. Satisfied?), far from it. And I know you like to downgrade that but sorry, it's you who is in denial:

1. Fact is DD suffered a lot more damage than Katakuri did prior to G4.

Before G4 the only injury Katakuri got is a Hardening kick to the face.

Whereas in DD's case, before G4 what he got is (in chronological order, if I'm not mistaken):

-a clean hit, surprising Red Hawk (which is Gear 2) to the stomach. DD coughed blood as bad as like he was hit by G4...

-hand bleeds due to Law's sword's piercing attack

-Injection Shot to his chest (maybe even heart)

-FUCKING GAMMA KNIFE

-Jet Stamp

-Counter Shock

-A Hardening kick to the stomach (this one would be most comparable to the one Katakuri got).

-2 Hardening punches to the face and blood was drawn.

-Another Hardening Gear 2 Bazooka to the stomach.

He laughed it off a few of those but they still count way more than what Katakuri took

2. DD's choice of words when explaining is clear: what DD did is just emergency treatment and not healing. And true, cause how does stitching your organs cure your damage? That only retains the shape of the organs and stop blood from oozing out or whatever, it doesn't stop the inner bleeding or the fact his organs were damaged. Imagine your finger is cut and the doctor sews it back, does it not need a long time to actually heal or it just goes right back to perfect state like before it is cut immediately? The reality that DD could still fight is testament of his massive endurance, not a reason for you guys to deem the injuries insignificant. Gamma Knife's damage was only partly dealt with. I would give a generous estimation that a third of it was recovered and that's still very bad. Did you see how DD was hurt when Gamma Knife'd? Not one G4 hits he took even managed half of that amount of blood and facial expression. Maybe KKG but it one-shot him when he was nearly dead so hard to quantify anw. Even so it's clear Gamma Knife did more than any G4 technique not named KKG.
  3. Bird Cage. Okay, let say I step back and agree Zolo didn't try to cut it, fact is he was still trying to push it. That Cage handled several New World's strong fighters (not as strong as Yonkou crews but still pretty famous material) including Zolo, Bartolomeo etc. The shrinking force is so strong that many fighters are required and even then they only managed to stop it for a sec...and they need Barty's barrier otherwise they could not stand the cutting power of the threads. And we know BC's threads are the same as the clone Kyros easily beheaded and the two terrorists in the Coloseum cut in half. This means there's a clear change in the thread's power which means DD had to spent either CoA or DF power on the cage when fighting Luffy and Law. The idea that such a huge technique did not take any effort from DD is ridiculous. Also I remember you said DD didn't look tired when using BC. Well, does Luffy look tired from just turning into G4? No! Not even when using it. Not until the very last second when G4 expired did he look miserable. And again, if DD doesn't look bothered, it may just mean he's that strong.
  4. DD also wasted one of his clones to toy with Luffy (the one that was cut in half by the two terrorists). In a true 1vs1 fight he wouldn't do that, as well as need BC so with 3 clones for all we know he can fight G4 the way Cracker did.

So context matters. With that much injuries and effort spent elsewhere, DD's doing worse than Katakuri should not be viewed as his inferiority. If DD was 100% and did worse you would be right but nope, not the case.

Second, body's condition aside, did DD barely survive in terms of fighting? 20 minutes were off-screened, dude. Don't invent headcanon! If anything after that is enough to go by, he was fighting equally against G4, keeping Luffy at bay while hitting him with Awakening chunk of thread until Luffy broke through his guard to land Leo Bazooka.

Katakuri completely outclassed a longer time of G4

A longer time? Where did you get that? The best estimate we currently have is they fought for about 20 minutes. As I have posted

• Nami told Luffy in 10 hours they would be at Cocoa Island at 1a.m which means it was 3p.m at the time (Luffy had been fighting Katakuri for a while by then)
  • The chefs told Katakuri they had been on standby since 3p.m for his merienda (snack time) and Katakuri said it was 40 minutes late => it was 3:40 p.m and non-G4Luffy fought Katakuri for way more than 40 minutes...
  • Brulee announced last chapter that in 9 hours the SH would be at Cocoa island which means it was 4 p.m and G4 was still fighting Katakuri. The only unsure thing here is how long did it take Luffy to eat through that mochi grave and running around burning off the fat. But it's a nice parallel to the DD fight because it's less than 20 minutes (3:4x/3:5xp.m-4p.m)
  • Now in this latest chapter after quitting G4 Luffy somehow made it all the way to 6p.m without being caught. So like about 2 hours running away...

And completely outclassed? So Katakuri landed 2 hits and Luffy landed 3 but Katakuri completely outclassed? He should have ended G4 quicker if that was the case. Oh wait, the guy wasn't even able to end G2/3 and was annoyed Luffy's base-G2 speed dodged him so much, and forced to use Awakening. Compare that to DD who made Luffy go G4 first then only used Awakening after that.

• D.Hyuga and Sesshoumaru like this

#38 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:37 AM

Gotta be honest, I laughed with this chapter :lolxg:  Luffy and Brulle had an awesome moment! And even though Luffy is currently in BM's hands he managed to lock Dogtooth in the mirror world xD
Really liked it, I just hope that Oda doesn't take long now for the climax.

And hey, we got Carrot confirmed as NN?

I wouldn't take that cover page as actual confirmation of her being the the next nakama.

Just, let's wait and see if Luffy actually asks her to join right.

#39 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

The manga has lost emotional credibility specially when it comes to luffy overcoming his foes. This arc has been pretty bad and for the most part unnecessary. this should have ended when they grabbed the polyneglypth paper or whatever then grab  sanji and leave, that should have been all.

24gvaiu.jpg

#40 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

I agree, this arc has been atrocious and badly written for the most part.

It really should have ended just after Luffy saved the Vinsmokes.

I would have preferred not to see garbage like Sanji bake a cake for Big Mum, that kinda felt unnecessary.

Then again it's kinda apt and appropriate that this arc is getting a bad finish.

A lame arc like this deserves it, this arc has been poor from start to finish, easily one of the worst arcs in the entire series by far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users