• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:21 AM

Thing is she has been seen to be irrational.
The poneglyph thing is out of question, since i dont see any SH ever telling her that secret.
Moreover it might just be me, but the image where the normal cook of BMs crew already was unable to move and think clearly because of having eaten a bit of said cake, i believe emphazises just what of an effect the cake will have on BM herself.
For me that page cried out: "Oh my god i never ate anything this delicious", meaning that BM espeicially with her current lust for said cake too will have never expecienced anything like it, and that she will do whatever necessary, in order to bind Sanji to BMcrew, even if it means for her to except the humiliation she got. Furthermore we should think about the possiblity that if Sanjis weeding is truly seen through it still might send the picture of it all to have been a plot from the very start, to see who alliances lay with whom in truth, or for whatever reason, but it certainly will have the effect of lessening said humiliation.
As long as the wedding is actually done, i think the humiliation she got will significantly decrease since all would wonder, wtf has actually happended there? And the CP0 spy is aready gone as far as we know, so the marines too will wonder what happended.

Well i was joking about the bomb thing that would require deductive reasoning no one in op except mr 3 has ever exhibited.

I can understand a stupid fodder cook getting hypontized by taste the same was an artist can be enamered by a good looking painting. But i seriously doubt and pray, bm a known consumer of great foods, woud ever fall to such nonsense.

Once again i have to point out her dignity as an emperor but i feel at this point it is a lost cause.

Well capone was there, and he knows everything. Morgans is there he knows most if what went down and he will probably run a story about it.
And even if we assume cp0 isnt there. When has the fact the wg couldnt possibly know something ever stopped them? Not even smoker knew who took put crocodile. Only crocodile robin and luffy know who took put crocodile, yet the world knew luffy was 100% the one who defeated crocodile. Of course they covered it up, but they raised luffy's bounty accordingly

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#82 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

Ya if bm forgives the sh crew it would be honestly worse then Naruto's pain AND tobi's change of hearts put together. And those ruined their respective arcs....

Luffy "have cake bm!!!!"
Bm "wow, you stopped me from destroying tot land, thank you so much we are now friends"
Luffy "really?"
Bm "of course!!! All you did was defeat one of my commanders, ruin my chances of getting a clone army, destroy my most cherished possession, ruin my wedding cake, try to kill me, make my crew look incompetent, steal jimbe from me, i still havent forgotten you eating all my FI sweets, oh and was there a bomb in that treasure you gave me?"
Luffy "so....."
Bm "i will kill you!!!!!!!"

Can BM reason like that?. SHe has been a bit unbalanced but for the most part she sounds like a retarded baby. Has she had a somewhat regular or a bit complexed conversation?. I know that they planned an execution wedding, i dont know who planned it but even that is not that complicated. She's a monster, kaido seems to be a monster too. When i say monster i mean in the old faction sense, chaotic, powerful, unreasonable, senseless, uncommunicative. I know BM can talk but can she have a normal conversation, I mean when she's not in her "WEDDING CAKE " Spasms. It seems to me that she has the mind of a five to 10 year old and she's the same now mentally as she was on that flashback only turned to evil doing.

Edited by tenchu, 15 November 2017 - 03:36 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#83 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

Naruto's pain AND tobi's

Pain's was good, Obito's was bs.

You are forgeting that in flashback BM was good kid, she was just guided by bad people, Caramel and cook.

Since we know that SH are just to weak to take BM head on, there must be a change(of heart) in BM crew to end properly this arc.

Sanji's brothers will probably get emotion gene, maybe Sanji gets one of their suits as farewell gift.

And we would get Pudding as NN. 3-eyed rare stuff would be explained too.

#84 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:19 AM

Can BM reason like that?. SHe has been a bit unbalanced but for the most part she sounds like a retarded baby. Has she had a somewhat regular or a bit complexed conversation?. I know that they planned an execution wedding, i dont know who planned it but even that is not that complicated. She's a monster, kaido seems to be a monster too. When i say monster i mean in the old faction sense, chaotic, powerful, unreasonable, senseless, uncommunicative. I know BM can talk but can she have a normal conversation, I mean when she's not in her "WEDDING CAKE " Spasms. It seems to me that she has the mind of a five to 10 year old and she's the same now mentally as she was on that flashback only turned to evil doing.

I agree bm is a moron, and her kids are so stupid if bm wasnt an only child i would assume....well...never mind.

Far less synical people then me though would point out a few things in tot land that are inteligent.

Personally i see BM as a horder. She hoards spieces and land and food and even phynoglyps. Hoarding is not an inteligent feat. I can see nothing bm has ever done that shows inteligence above a 5 year old. But i digress.

If she is a 5 year old that would be all the more reason she shouldn't forgive luffy.

Pain's was good, Obito's was bs.

You are forgeting that in flashback BM was good kid, she was just guided by bad people, Caramel and cook.

Since we know that SH are just to weak to take BM head on, there must be a change(of heart) in BM crew to end properly this arc.

Sanji's brothers will probably get emotion gene, maybe Sanji gets one of their suits as farewell gift.

And we would get Pudding as NN. 3-eyed rare stuff would be explained too.

I guess a villain seeking retribution in his final moments isnt bad. I might have been thrown off by the "revive all dead" thing he did.

Needing a change of heart isnt entirely true, in the bm flashback after she killed half the giants and was finally feed her food she fell asleep. We all know when jimbe settled her earlier hunger rampage she didnt fall asleep. But that was a shorter rampage. Maybe bm had been rampaging so long (and sanji's food is sooo good.....) she will fall asleep like she did in the past.

Then the sh crew can just out said her ships and they are home free. Later on bm wakes up in time to get killed by fuji i will never let it die!!!!!!!!

Ok but seriously, later on bm wakes up abd realizes there is far too many repairs and her ships are damaged and she has other stuff to do then chase aftrr luffy, and she doesnt even know where he is.
"Pekoms knows where luffy is going"
Shut up.
  • Grimmjagger likes this

banner.png

#85 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:08 AM

I agree bm is a moron, and her kids are so stupid if bm wasnt an only child i would assume....well...never mind.

Far less synical people then me though would point out a few things in tot land that are inteligent.

Personally i see BM as a horder. She hoards spieces and land and food and even phynoglyps. Hoarding is not an inteligent feat. I can see nothing bm has ever done that shows inteligence above a 5 year old. But i digress.

If she is a 5 year old that would be all the more reason she shouldn't forgive luffy.

Only thing coming to mind speaking against her otherwise obvious stupidity is her having analysed that Jinbei might defect to become a SH. While possibly not a real intelligence feat, it still is strategic thinking in a way.

#86 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

Only thing coming to mind speaking against her otherwise obvious stupidity is her having analysed that Jinbei might defect to become a SH. While possibly not a real intelligence feat, it still is strategic thinking in a way.

Oh yeah! Right when it was pretty obvious that Jimbee was betraying her ass. I thought BM's biggest feat was to K-O a bear when she was a kid or the weakened Elbaf.

1fffbc21d9668dc2df94b087b7f675dc.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#87 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:11 AM

When did she do that? I would be extremely impressed if it wasnt for the fact jimbe was still walking around free and he had just tried to leave her.

banner.png

#88 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

When did she do that?

Really cant say whether ur ironic here:D

But it was in the part were she wanted him to spin the wheel saying noone leaves until it is spinned or somehting the like, as to say as payment. Jinbei meant afterwards that said wheel felt like death/deathly, which is why he did not spin but ran away iirc.

#89 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

which is why he did not spin but ran away iirc.

HE didn't spin because BM was demanding his subordinate's lives on top of his and he couldn't accept that

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#90 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 AM

Really cant say whether ur ironic here:D
But it was in the part were she wanted him to spin the wheel saying noone leaves until it is spinned or somehting the like, as to say as payment. Jinbei meant afterwards that said wheel felt like death/deathly, which is why he did not spin but ran away iirc.

No i was serious if there are two things i really dont care about it is bm and jimbe so combinding them is a recipe for me missing a few key points here and there.

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users