• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,136 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

More proof that the anime is 100% canon

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

Did anyone dispute that?

#4 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

So Konohamaru should be happy now right? He's together with grandpa Sarutobi and uncle Azuma

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

So are we just going to ignore Boruto becoming a sci-fi manga? Remembering Naruto (ninja/skill) and how we got to this..."I got better gadget I win".

At this point just waiting to see what happens to Naruto and Sasuke, and how OP Boruto will become...skip all the in-between...well at least no one jumped out and said good chapter  :rolleyes: 

:kakashi:  We back

#6 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:28 PM

So Konohamaru should be happy now right? He's together with grandpa Sarutobi and uncle Azuma

Why would he be happy with dying when he wants to become hokage?

#7 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:02 PM

Why would he be happy with dying when he wants to become hokage?

You think that's what bothers him? For me personally would be the lightsaber

#8 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

Umm watching bunch of random characters desperately trying to get moody Boruto to acknowledge stuff that he would abuse few chapters ago.

• Chillman likes this

#9 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

http://readms.net/r/boruto/018/4714/18

F*cking punk. Did this little POS ever listen to his parents? I can't believe they(especially Hinata with all her mannerisms) would let Bratoru become such a punk-ass-brat. What I'd like to see in a story arc - Bortuto pushes things to far and as punishment, Naruto and Hinata decide to put their son through 'The Naruto Uzumaki Experience' meaning no friends, everyone in the village ignores him/treats him like some kind of monster. Maybe then the little POS will understand and start appreciating all that he has.

Posted Image

#10 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:36 PM

I am almost to the point where I'd rather just watch the Anime than do both by reading the manga... I can't get over the art style and dialogues. Just seem off to me. 

On top of that, I don't understand where the story is going with this technology age... I just feel like it happened so fast, within 10 years? And then they seem to be trying to make it a thing instead of developing actual combat skills... while in the anime, the sensei are trying to remind the youth of the real consequences of being a ninja and what it means.

Edited by xMareBearx, 08 December 2017 - 05:20 PM.

• paka likes this

#11 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,136 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

I am almost to the point where I'd rather just watch the Anime than do both by reading the manga... I can't get over the art style and dialogues. Just seem off to me.

On top of that, I don't understand where the story is going with this technology age... I just feel like it happened so fast, within 10 years? And then they seem to be trying to make it a thing instead of developing actual combat skills... while in the anime, the sensei are trying to remind the youth of the real consequences of being a ninja and what it means.

Thats because the technology hasn't been fully developed yet at the point in time of the anime

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#12 xMareBearx

xMareBearx

Spirit of the Bear

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWherever my food tasting brings me

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Thats because the technology hasn't been fully developed yet at the point in time of the anime

What do you mean...? Time between Anime and Manga is more or less 1-2 years apart. I'm saying that from the Naruto Era, so let's say the last Shippuden movie to now... it's been 10 years, maybe? All this technology developed quite fast, imo. 

#13 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,386 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:29 AM

You’re saying that technology from naruto to boruto era is too fast?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users