• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:48 AM

Made this topic since this series didn't have one yet and it is raising up conversation.

My thoughts about it so far:

The fights have been nice this far, expecting to see more as the series continues.

Not a huge fan of the filler parts that for some reason a appearing already. I wouldn't mind if they added/made extra fighting scenes, but is it really necessary or even funny to see Asta nosebleed (something I think he hasn't done once in manga) twice under 1 minute?
Also Astas yelling is getting reeeeally tidious....

Edited by Jekkusormi, 23 November 2017 - 02:51 AM.

#2 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

I don't know about any filler, since I haven't read the manga to know what is filler, but I binged the series with my girlfriend this past weekend and I can say that it's decent. For the most part, I enjoyed a lot of what I saw, but (And I hate to be that guy) I couldn't stop comparing Asta and Yuno to Naruto and Sasuke. Or really the basic premise of this series to Naruto.  :lolxg: I mean geez, I haven't personally watched Fairy Tail, but my girlfriend, who is a huge fan of the series, says that this one comes off as a combination of the latter and Naruto. Even then, I still enjoyed it for the most part and I plan to continue it, though i'll probably hop over to the manga, which is what I originally planned to do for the series until the anime started.

I'm hoping that they'll continue delving into unique forms of magic for different characters too.

Edited by Ace1225, 03 December 2017 - 07:44 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#3 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 PM

As a person who has never read the manga. This show is just..ok. I don't hate it or anything and I defiantly have interest to watch. It not like Tokyo Ghoul were it got shit and I never had a interest anyway. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users