• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Libra Ven

Libra Ven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

In what seemed to be an endless wilderness sparse with diverse life, all of us struggling for our own survival. “We” had been lucky enough to stumble upon our own personal paradise. A lush green Environment abundant with plants and wild life unlike any other land we had ever stood on. Finally for the first time we learned to rest. We no longer had to wonder in the wilderness, for the land provided everything we needed to live.

I was only 7 when we found the Garden so I couldn’t really appreciate it. But for the elders of our people, it was a miracle. They were so astonished; they deemed the land holy, sacred land blessed by the divine. They claimed that the all-powerful maker had created it specifically for us out of love. Apparently, he had seen our distress in the wilderness and decided to have compassion on us. I didn’t understand any of it. It seemed to me that if there was a maker, he definitely didn’t care about us. If the wilderness taught me nothing else, that was its sure lesson.

The garden made life easier and happier for us but it wasn’t long before it also began to cause other problems.  Its care free atmosphere facilitated “our” proliferation as a group but so many of us in one place began to breed conflict among us. The elders realized that if left unchecked it would eventually threaten our home. So In order to maintain peace in the garden the elders devised set laws by which we all agreed to abide by for the sake of the maintained peace of the garden. However, conflicts of the heart are not so easily avoided.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users