"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#2 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:27 AM

Ok transitional chapter. It looks like Shoto and Kacchan still don't know about Deku's feat of helping take down Chisaki, now that this news has been made public.

Also I am not sure whether or not this Gigantomachio guy Gran Torino is facing that same guy that Mina encountered in Kirishima's flashback.

#3 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:27 AM

Mirio declined, so that's that folks. Let Deku be the OfA carrier that he should be.

AfO had other "students" aside Shigaraki? Coool. Gigantos introduction was cool, reminded me from one of the coolest scenes from my childhood cartoons.

Bakugo and Todoroki "arc" is starting? Meh, though it will be nice to see the wind guy again (forgot his name...)

Edited by Jekkusormi, 01 December 2017 - 04:29 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:29 AM

Did not expect to hear that AFO was raising people other than Shigaraki, that changes everything O_O

But mannnnnn the hype for the next chapter is REAL....BakuGOAT and Shouto bout to go in on these exams and the next poll is coming out :aww:

Ok transitional chapter. It looks like Shoto and Kacchan still don't know about Deku's feat of helping take down Chisaki, now that this news has been made public.

Also I am not sure whether or not this Gigantomachio guy Gran Torino is facing that same guy that Mina encountered in Kirishima's flashback.

The guys at MH Forums thinks it's the same person....They're calling him Doomsday over there lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

Mirio declined, so that's that folks. Let Deku be the OfA carrier that he should be.

AfO had other "students" aside Shigaraki? Coool. Gigantos introduction was cool, reminded me from one of the coolest scenes from my childhood cartoons.

Bakugo and Todoroki "arc" is starting? Meh, though it will be nice to see the wind guy again (forgot his name...)

Doubtful that the entire arc is them, those 3 have super powerful quirks and know in general what they are doing now, we might get a few chapters so it isn't completely glossed over but i don't expect an entire arc

#6 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

I quite liked this chapter. The talk between Mirio and Deku was nice and needed.

He is indeed. The radio around his neck pretty much gives it away ^^ Which is great imo. so we already have a connection with the main cast for this new villain.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#7 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

Deku is getting on my nerves, he has OfA and is still sulking like he accidentally got it.

Chisaki died in the end? too bad, you reap what you sow.

New villain introduced? Wait, isnt he just the counter part of the giant hero girl?

Guys, we're on for some badass, no self doubting action pack arc with Bakugou and Todoroki, can't wait for it!

fd18ae63a84edc53e00e97fd59c0a261.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#8 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

Well, that was a short chapter.

I agree, I'm getting a bit tired of Deku's self-doubt. He's taken a few steps forward during the story, but is constantly sliding back it seems.
  • Grimmjagger likes this

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#9 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:52 PM

I quite liked this chapter. The talk between Mirio and Deku was nice and needed.

He is indeed. The radio around his neck pretty much gives it away ^^ Which is great imo. so we already have a connection with the main cast for this new villain.

wait when was this? can i get a link? 

edit: nvm found it. got it

Edited by Lucky Wolf, 01 December 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#10 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Lol, I'm sure that it didn't come as a surprise when Deku offered to give Mirio OfA.

I'm happy to see that Mirio isn't going to let these misfortunes keep him down.

Can't wait to see Todoroki in action again  :aww:

#11 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:37 AM

We made the top 5 sales list of 2017 at the #4 spot everyone (It surpassed Tokyo Ghoul too) and I believe that in terms of volume sales we got the #6-7 spot....Grats to Horikoshi-sensei!

Edited by Tokoya, 02 December 2017 - 08:43 AM.

• eemo23 and Jekkusormi like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#12 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:01 AM

I'd like to dedicate this flawless victory to the haters :)

2ds4y37.jpg

Edited by Tokoya, 07 December 2017 - 09:03 AM.

• Shin, JDG973 and Grimmjagger like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#13 Joe Musashi

Joe Musashi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

Japan is notorious for liking garbage character archetypes. I mean, All Might is 12th. He's a friggin' highlight of the series even without his powers and Japan ranks him 12th. Top kek.

• Raiden likes this

#14 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

Japan is notorious for liking garbage character archetypes. I mean, All Might is 12th. He's a friggin' highlight of the series even without his powers and Japan ranks him 12th. Top kek.

All Might is 7th not 12th and Japan has great taste for once here :)

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#15 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

Since they have a different culture, I don't pay much attention to who is under the top 5.

For me Deku would have been dead last, that kid isn't winning my popularity contest, send him in the toilet.

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#16 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

Since they have a different culture, I don't pay much attention to who is under the top 5.

For me Deku would have been dead last, that kid isn't winning my popularity contest, send him in the toilet.

You misspelled, you wrote Deku when you surely meant Bakugo :^_^:

• Raiden and Chillman like this

#17 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:43 PM

When it's almost 2018 and people still don't understand why BakuGOAT is the best

Edited by Tokoya, 07 December 2017 - 03:43 PM.

• Grimmjagger likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#18 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:11 PM

You misspelled, you wrote Deku when you surely meant Bakugo :^_^:

I just saw this but, say no more, this is all I need:

When it's almost 2018 and people still don't understand why BakuGOAT is the best

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#19 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,520 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

I'm glad that All Might is still in the top 10. Also seems the recent anime season has had a big influence on the poll given how high Shinso jumped up compared to the last poll given he hasn't done anything in the manga. I am a bit sad Mirio didn't make the top 10, but I guess the poll was probably taken right before he got his moment to shine in the manga. 

As for the recent chapter it was okay for a transition chapter like others said. I did really like the moment between Deku and Mirio. I was really surprised that Deku would feel the urge to offer up OfA to him, but I really liked how easily Mirio refused it. I'm really interested in seeing where Mirio's character goes from here. I think he might one day get his quirk back, but if that happens it will probably be a long time off. It will be fun to see him be a hero without a quirk though and see how he manages that.

Also we get to see that big beast thing that was in Kirishima's flashback. It is interesting to learn that he is someone else that AfO has trained/guided in the past. If he has taken in 2 then there are probably more out there running around given he has been alive so long. Hopefully nothing bad happens to GT here though. 

And I am glad that it seems we are going to spend some time with Bakugo, Todoroki and hopefully Inasa in the next chapter. The set up where the 3 of them all have to take a class together was too good a set up to be ignored. So I'm glad it will get some focus as it should be crazy, lol. 

• Raiden likes this

#20 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:13 PM

It looks like the movie that's coming out next year is canon....Horikoshi-sensei said that the movie "Will be filled with Class 's great efforts, the character's past that hasn't been in the manga yet, flashy action scenes and much more"

I am a bit sad Mirio didn't make the top 10, but I guess the poll was probably taken right before he got his moment to shine in the manga. 
I was bummed out by it too but hopefully he'll make the next one

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users