a.D.h

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:45 AM

https://readms.net/r...iece/888/4758/1

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/888/page/1

(Am I allowed to post? No idea, even though I've been a member since I can't remember when)

• Tale likes this

#2 YoWid

YoWid

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

By Enel, the NN's expression says it all: "Su Long, sakkas." RIP Daifuku.

Now that's one damn fine naughtymuffin MUSH template right there.

• Raiden, Kid Frost, Tale and 2 others like this

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

#3 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:43 AM

So glad the spoiler was misleading. I honestly understood that Carrot actually destroyed Daifukus entire/most of his fleet by herself....stupid me.... Would have disliked it like hell if her powerup was that big. Moreover had understood the spoiler in the way that daifuku himself was powerless against her, which the chapter does not even hint. Glad Oda did not make her too powerful. All she did was take out fodder soldiers. Still want Chopper to be more powerful than her! I wonder  though, how many upsides does Sulong actually have? Better regen?, more strength (seems granted)?, different/slight change in character as well?

All in all mediocre chapter at best, hopefully it will start some action soon....I mean BM wont  really interfere, she will be occupied with her pleasure at eating the cake (i mean the cooks already could not take eating the cake, i believe the effect the cake has on BM to be far higher, where only joy remains and where she wont be able to do anything (including moving) but just giving in to her pleasure oblivion). 

This actually makes it seem awesome since it leaves a lot of battles to be done, without the alliance having to face a yonkou as well (which if they survived really would downgrade the yonkou).

As to say: 

Luffy vs Katakuri

Firetank pirates+Sanji (sky-+bluewalk -->awesome at seabattles)+Jinbei (awesome at seabattles)+Carrot (seemingly able to skywalk like Sanji --> good at seabattles)+Chopper+Nami (weather abilities --> awesome at seabattles)+Brook

(What about Vinsmokes though? They left?)

VS

Smoothie +fleet (looking nice actually)+Daifuku+fleet+PerosPero+Oven (whom i, unlike some others, dont see defeated)+fleet.

No real clue who is to fight whom though??

Sanji is good vs PerosPero and Oven

Jinbei, Nami + Brook vs Smoothie, since one can manipulate water (kind of counters her DF a bit i think,perhaps even drink seawater to replenish the water/fluids Smoothie may drain form him (like Luffy did vs. Croc)), the other weather (same+keeping her at distance) and Brook simply should be immune to all her DF related skills. Oh my god i can actually see Brook getting physically far stronger this arc already!! BÄHHHM! Always thought Wano to be Choppers and Brooks getting stronger arcs.

Thus Brook + Jinbei melee fight her while Nami takes on the fleet plus attacks from afar,  with Brook helping her against the fleet or mayhaps Chopper or Carrot taking that part ?

I am confident Chopper will stick close to Carrot in order to understand the effect of the moon better and in order to understand howit even works, with the idea of using the "cellchanges" the effect of the moon has on the minks for himelf (although i think he will only truly understand that once they r in Wano and he has several speciman to observe/get data from)

Firetank vs Daifuku+ whomever Sanji is not taking on (Oven or Peros, although i think Sanji should not have huge diffculties with only 1 of those 2 as enemies,  since Peros is already wounded and Sanji somehow counters him with his fire abilities...and uses heat/fire himself thus somehow similar to Ovens ability)

One of the big upsides is that i believe the  bounties of the BM crewmembers coming up soon. I really am curious to see how manyamong them will have 100mill+

Next chapter most likely will be cake though since BM will need to be taken out of the picture.

Still so sad CC aint around anymore......for me he and Katakuri are the best characters post TS. Truly hope he makes  a return in Wano since somehow Kaidou got a hold of him.

Edited by capu, 08 December 2017 - 04:21 AM.

#4 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:10 AM

Luffy leavin and comin right back is stupid.
  • Grimmjagger likes this

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:12 AM

Unimpressive chapter, so Carrot disabled Daikfuku's ship, so what- big whoopie do?

That's not really a big deal in the big picture, when the crew still have to deal with the rest of BM's fleet, crew, commanders and BM herself.

#6 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:33 AM

It is a big deal if she made a small opening for them to escape through. I get the impression that it's a pretty massive powerup
  • Raiden, Scorpion2k4u, denimdragon and 1 other like this

#7 Kurapika

Kurapika

The Chain Bastard

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationHiatus Town

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:40 AM

Might be one of the best chapters this arc, Carrot is freaking awesome.

• Raiden and Scorpion2k4u like this

#8 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:42 AM

Isn't daifukus ship alive? Where are the minks on bms side?
Luffy stupid as usual.
3/10

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#9 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:45 AM

Chapter "lion" because moon lion is far too long a word for a chapter title

I think it is safe to say there isnt a soul who still cares about these cover stories....

My god dogtooth is acting very casual, almost like he doesnt understand that if luffy had just killed bluree he would be trapped there until the bm crew finds bluree's df. So.... forever...

Oh good.....1 page of luffy vs dogtooth....go to hell spoilers...

Cannonballs...i dont get what i am watching.... why give cannonballs souls if they are that stupid?

You can say bm isnt able to control them if you want. But we havent seen her able to control them ever..... right mind or not...
Bavaoris looks painfully generic, like oda isnt even trying on these aons anymore
Oda "just give him...idk a prison jump suit....and...idk a cape. Moving on!"

Bm hasnt slowed, it is the candy alug that hasnt slowed. As for why your massive bulky ship can't catch the much smaller sunny........no clue.....no clue at all....

Hahahahah 1 there is smoothie! She finally has a job to do! 2 idk how many they called up for this.....maybe... EVERYONE!!! They have literally nothing else going on why not...

I am still laughing my ass off about the fact jimbe hasnt done jack shit aside from his surfing the sunny. Jimbe why dont you swim over there and sink the ships? Why dont you call in a school of whale sharks? Why dont you help deflect cannon balls?

That "he knows the waves better then anyone" is stupid as well because wind....wind is what moves ships not waves. Or are you telling me jimbe is stiring the massive sailing ahip between waves? He isnt.

Ok so in the spoiler discussion i listed how nearly all other sh crew members wouldbe better then carrot. Chopper put your god damn rumbal away you were the only character not more useful then carrot....piece of garbage...

I am just as surprised as you are bm, there was a full moon 3 days ago over zou. But in a world with day time islands......what ever...

Trained for it? Trained to look at the moon? You know that is bad for your eyes....hahaha probably not.

Well....she is still a rabit so i can reconize her.

Jimbe knows about this hua? Well he is quicklu taking robins spot as crew know it all. Does that mean we can ditch robin?

That "true form" line would of had more impact if oda hadnt used "true form" to also mean intentions in the past....

Wow.. she bit a guy? Thats a joke right? All that power up and she but a guy?

The ceorgraphy is very unimpressive. Her bounching between people doesnt impress me and her bit was stupid. I am unimpressed. Her flying was.....also less efficent then what brook can do to get over there. Also she should of turned the ship into the other ships before breaking the helm.

And the set up is a little confusing, is she on the same ship as daifuckyou? Did he just watch as she did all that? Of is he on a different ship?

I will praise diafuckyou for having the foresight to not use the cannon balls "with faces" but....this just proves how useless they are to begin with....

Someone with far less a life then me needs to count up all objects we have seen with a soul multiply it by 6 months and determine how much life bm has taken in taxes.

Also bm losing weight? Good thing peros pointed it out because i didnt notice...still dont... well leave bm rampaging a few more hours and maybe she will be a normal looking hag.

Hey...maybe bm losing weight is the key to her iron balloon invincible body...oh wait i dont care.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#10 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:08 AM

Well... If BM can control them normally the cannons DO serve a purpose, as she can just guide them to follow someone.

And the fact that she lost control over the cannonballs due to her hunger rampage (allowing the SHs to just convince the cannonballs) opens up the option that the hunger rampage also made Nami convincing Zeus more possible (maybe it wouldn't even happen if BM wasnt on a rampage).
  • Raiden, Tale, capu and 1 other like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#11 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:24 AM

As for why your massive bulky ship can't catch the much smaller sunny........no clue.....no clue at all....
Well Oda used a bit of a copout,  but nevertheless he made it a point that Jinbei is superior at steering than everybody else. That in conjunction with the fact that the sunny itself is not only made by special wood but also by a genius carpenter makes it plausible.

Jimbe why dont you swim over there and sink the ships?
Because Carrot asked them to let her do the job.

Why dont you help deflect cannon balls?
Because he unlike others is occupied with steering and every single crewmember is able to do that, trust in the crewmates is essential to be SH. Moreover Oda finally starts to make others useful this arc (Chopper and Carrot are the most useless so far, ergo fine with me to let them to something after like more than a year...).

wind is what moves ships not waves.
Who says Jinbei does not understand the wind through the movement of the waves, or simply reads the wave movement, one does not need to know all aspects of something else to do a specific thing. As long as the one aspect u know is part of the other in such a way that understading that aspect totally is enough to act to know everything about the effects of the other aspect concerning the thing u actually need, its still  fine. I.e. u dont need to know about number theories or logarithms if u simply want to sum up 1+3. And since the wind may create specific waves, Jinbei reading the waves should suffice even when not knowing about the wind (which in  JInbeis case is highly doubtful).

Then again does not even need to, since he can ask Nami anytime and she understands the wind.

Jimbe knows about this hua?
Perhaps because he has been BM associate for like a year? Pekoms  is Mink, there r several full moons per year so....

Wow.. she bit a guy? Thats a joke right? All that power up and she but a guy?
Ye thats kind of stupid....does she have sharp teeth now?

The ceorgraphy is very unimpressive. Her bounching between people doesnt impress me and her bit was stupid.
Agreed

#12 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,144 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

While we did see it coming, the power-up is still stupid as hell :lol: It does look cool though.

At the very least, the final portion of the arc seems to have started now with, finally, an actual sea-battle (for the first time in ages! Whooo!) and hopefully the last round of Luffy vs. Katakuri. Guess we can expect the arc to end at ch. 900.

• Tale, denimdragon and capu like this

#13 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:55 AM

Ye thats kind of stupid....does she have sharp teeth now?

The same chapter she was revealed to have sneaked into the SHs ship she bit Luffy to the point of him shaking in pain... She's always had sharp teeth.

And appart from that, for you and @captainkidd too, to me it appears as if she electrified the fodder guy while biting it too.
  • Raiden likes this

#14 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

Luffy leavin and comin right back is stupid.

Totally agree, there wasn't any real need for him to return and fight Katakuri.

• PunkHazard likes this

#15 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:25 AM

Folks in this Forum are getting weird?

You guys consider strange Luffy leaving and then returning to fight Katakuri? Really?

We're talking about the same Luffy that had 3 rounds against Crocodile. Also, him leaving and returning is completely in accord with his development from the TS. He uses his head more. In the first battle he knew he was clearly loosing, so he backed away for a little and I'm certain that he thought about a strategy ;)

Carrot was interesting, but I'm more eager to see now the "moon-forms" of the strongest Minks ;)

Anyway, I'm just happy that we're getting some sea-action for the first time

• denimdragon, Frankenstein and Chillman like this

#16 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

I wanna see Bepo going full moon form in Wano
  • dbgetblack, Frankenstein, Himynameisriot and 2 others like this

#17 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:20 AM

Yeah he sees Dogtooth as an opportunity to advance to the next level, and the Rayleigh flashback implies he'll do this through furthering his mastery over Haki. If he's to become PK he has to keep progressing and he instinctively knows this.

Also nice to see a sea battle again, I look forward to seeing what Carrots new form can do....
  • Frankenstein and Chillman like this

#18 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,403 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Smoothie picked (actually, Oda picked) the position of staying behind BM...who the hell are you gonna fight in that position? Why aren't you the one in Daifuku's place right now? You will never do something, will you?

26th son looks older than 10th son. See, in manga it's hard to use look to argue age.

Weremink is cool. First, this race uses electricity, now powering-up thanks to the Moon. The Church of Enel is happy to have such followers, especially Carrot who made Zolo and Luffy look like fodders :whistle:  Even Katakuri trained CoO to be an Enel-wannabe. I love all the signs of the imminent come back of Kami-sama.

But seriously, more importantly, so in the end Oda can't resist making Carrot a fanservice-figurine material... Sorry, Chopper, you are still alone in the cute mascot team!

Did Carrot just fly or...?

Now I can't wait to see CeylonPekoms and well, Dog and Cat. Maybe in this form they would not be Jack's inferiors and Capone's sweating vs Cat would finally be clear.

• Raiden, Kid Frost and Himynameisriot like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#19 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationBehind bars..

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:41 AM

It's an okay chapter. I wish I could say more about the Su Long-form, but I can't. The chapter seemed rather short. Su Long Carrot doesn't seem too OP - around Franky/Brook's level - but she would be the strongest female Strawhat in terms of combat and speed.

Though I'm still kind of hesitant to call her the NN, because she shares so many similarities with Chopper. The Strawhats with two humanoid animals with a transformation to acquire more strength. Maybe a bit too much?

#20 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationQuarantined

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:45 AM

Carrot's most powerful attack that we've seen was called Electrical Luna so it comes as no surprise to me that the full moon serves as increase the mink's electro abilities since that name seemed too much to be a coincidence. I really like the design overall partly because it reminds me of Killua's Godspeed transformation.  

Also it seems like I correctly called Carrot vs. Daifuku, though it's hard to tell if Oda was really thinking of the mochi connection or if it's just a coincidence.

I'm a little surprised that it doesn't seem like Luffy is getting any closer to beating Katakuri, I think next chapter will pick back up with the Strawhats sea battle but hopefully after that we get a full chapter of those two fighting again.

What in the world is going on with Linlin?

• Kazekage, Fulmine, Raiden and 1 other like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime Updated

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users