#1 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

Text 50409 and resist to save the Internet from controlling what we see on the Internet

Here’s some things you could use for your net neutrality thing. I have the petition link ready. I also have a petition link to fire the guy doing it, a text message people can send, and a letter to Congress website if you want those.

Petition: https://www.change.o...=share_petition

There is also a petition
  • Dark Sasuke_101 likes this

#2 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

It's over. 3-2, goodbye Net Neutrality :cry:

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#3 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Some are saying you can still call Congress

#4 Dark Sasuke_101

Dark Sasuke_101

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationNone of your concern

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

Its...not...over
  • secretzfan likes this

Hl5StX6.gif

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,989 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:31 AM

Some are saying you can still call Congress

Exactly

There's still about a month left until Congress votes on it (They have the final say/are the ones with the power to pass it) however, the majority of Congress supports Net Neutrality so unless some shady shit happens between now and then, you guys will be fine

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

What's so odd is the guy who is the chairman of the FCC and who had the tie breaking vote was a Obama appointee, yet the Obama administration set Title 2 NN in law.........what

#7 Oben

Oben

Dirt Cheap

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,643 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

What's so odd is the guy who is the chairman of the FCC and who had the tie breaking vote was a Obama appointee, yet the Obama administration set Title 2 NN in law.........what

If I understood it correctly, the commission has to be bipartisan, so he had no choice but to take the Republican nomination for the job.

Edited by Oben, 16 December 2017 - 08:56 AM.

#8 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,179 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:49 PM

Exactly

There's still about a month left until Congress votes on it (They have the final say/are the ones with the power to pass it) however, the majority of Congress supports Net Neutrality so unless some shady shit happens between now and then, you guys will be fine

You mean the lack of shady shit so far this year has you optimistic?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#9 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,989 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

You mean the lack of shady shit so far this year has you optimistic?

There's been plenty going on lol but at least right now, these clowns are all getting exposed so yeah....I'm slightly optimistic xD

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#10 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:54 AM

The only states I've seen that have decided to take some action all have democrat attorney generals, so I'm inclined to believe they'll push this further as a partisan issue without actually addressing the bill on its actual merits.

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

#11 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,179 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:20 AM

The only states I've seen that have decided to take some action all have democrat attorney generals, so I'm inclined to believe they'll push this further as a partisan issue without actually addressing the bill on its actual merits.

I haven't seen the actual benefits of this bill in terms of content creators and consumers. It seems the beneficiaries of the bill is what is making this partisan.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#12 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:25 AM

I haven't seen the actual benefits of this bill in terms of content creators and consumers. It seems the beneficiaries of the bill is what is making this partisan.

I meant the bill to repeal the 14th of December FCC decision, if you must tease out my stance.

For curiosity's sake, if anyone has the interest and patience, here's a video with some of the finer points as to why someone would perhaps be opposed to net neutrality.

Edited by Otaku-N., 24 December 2017 - 09:22 AM.

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users