https://readms.net/r...emia/164/4777/1

#2 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:21 AM

This chapter was honestly just a delight. Todoroki got a good serious laugh out of me.

• Raiden likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#3 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:28 AM

So Camie is still alive, assuming that is the real Camie. I don't think Toga would get involved in this, she has nothing to gain by crashing this test especially since her beloved Deku is not here, so I think that is the real Camie. Besides if that was Toga, what would she do to that jealous little girl.

Anyway yes it is a fine chapter, dam that Endeaver, he knows how to change the mood.

So babysitting children, that is the ultimate challenge. I think some of them rather deal with the League of Villains this this.

• JDG973 likes this

#4 Kurapika

Kurapika

Phosphophyllite

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationLooking For Answers

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

It's the real one. She was found asleep with narcotics in her system.

• Raiden likes this

Be Careful What You Wish For

HmtYmQG.png

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:25 AM

This author keeps trolling me and I love him for it.

#6 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

good fun chapter, I like how we get some character development between both the test takers and endeavor, and a solid explanation on why they targeted Camie. Seems like she may play a bigger role down the line as well. 

#7 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

This was a fun chapter. Love Todoroki's smartass comment on how he could still save people as feces indirectly as fertilizer  :lol:

Camie is an interesting sort so we'll see what role she'll play in this arc. I'm thinking that there may be more to the children than we're seeing right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to the sweet, heartwarming moments to come when hero trainees and kids begin to bond.

Seems like Endeavor is finally showing some humility by asking All Might for advice on what it means to be the "Symbol of Peace." 

Overall, great chapter!

Edited by Fenrix, 22 December 2017 - 11:22 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#8 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,968 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

Nice chapter, good Comedy. The idea with the kids is equally fitting and hilarious.

Also good to see that Endeavor is stepping up his role as No.1 Hero.

• Raiden likes this

#9 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:29 PM

Nice light chapter!

Lol at Todoroki, Bakugou and Camie. Camie is waifu material boys!
  • Raiden likes this

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#10 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:05 PM

Nice chapter. Nice to see Endeavor being humble for once. I mean, does No.2 [add the category] ALWAYS have to be a bitter bitch?

Camie is waifu material boys!

Yes she is man, yes she is <3 can't wait to see more of her and not just for her looks. Wonder when will Deku meet her and realize that the first time he met her, it was actually Toga
  • Raiden and Grimmjagger like this

17.jpg

#11 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

Amusing chapter, Shoto was surprisingly enough very amusing this chapter, his lines just cracked me up especially that fertilizer comment.

Kinda ironic that Bakugou is whining about having to babysit those kids, when at times he can be just as bratty as those kids. LOL

Also funny seeing all those girls being jealous of Camie too. Good chapter overall.

#12 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:41 PM

Camie's dialogue lol

I like Endeavor's angle in this chapter.  I want more.

• Raiden and Red Opus like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,044 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Nice transitional comedic chapter! But the last page clinches it!

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#14 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

"I'm straight up grateful fam, it's gonna be mad lit"

Someones been spending time in New York.

• Ajh77 likes this

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#15 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

"I'm straight up grateful fam, it's gonna be mad lit"

Someones been spending time in New York.

Ah, yes, Mangastream at it's "finest" lol I really hope they clean that shit up otherwise they could make Camie's scenes VERY annoying to read....

Awkward/dumb translations aside, this was a pretty fun chapter. Nice to see my man Orca again

Edited by Hikari-Senca, 23 December 2017 - 06:25 AM.

• Himynameisriot likes this

#16 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:13 AM

What does she sound like by other translators? It might be the closest way to express her.

#17 Kurapika

Kurapika

Phosphophyllite

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationLooking For Answers

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

What does she sound like by other translators? It might be the closest way to express her.

Yeah, judging from how Shishikura and the teacher were talking about her and how people in story were thinking "what is she saying?" I assume this is the case.

It's even pointed out her mannerisms and odd way to talk is why she was who Toga targeted.

Be Careful What You Wish For

HmtYmQG.png

#18 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:40 AM

This was a great chapter. I wasn't expecting their supplementary lessons to be like that, lol. I was expecting something along the lines of them fighting, but it does make sense to have them do something like having to deal with a bunch of kids. Since they don't really need training in fighting or things like that. They need to develop interpersonal skills. That scene with Inasa trying to make Todoroki his friend at the beginning was funny, and that page where Inasa, Todoroki, and Bakugou all tried to answer's Orca's feces question was hilarious. I hope we stick with these group of character for a bit as there is so much comedic potential.

Endeavor asking All Might about what it means to be a symbol of peace was an interesting development too. I always like learning about the outside world more and the fact that Endeavor is realizing that his methods aren't working might be some nice development for him, but I'd be a little surprised if he is going to actually follow All Might's advice here. 

Also I really thought that this Camie would still be Toga after they mentioned she just now showed up, but I guess this is the real Camie. Giving her a really carefree personality is an interesting way to get around some of the complications of her having been taken and used. I wasn't expecting that, but it is a good solution in that they can just insert her back without any problems. I do like that they are at least aware that something happened to her and the League was responsible. 

• Raiden likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users