#141 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,744 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:01 PM

probably ever in all of OP.

You forgot Drum Island arc LOL

So the size was off? Oda who is famous for making his 10ft tall characters the same height as luffy in half the scenes, didnt make one attack the same size as it normally is? I am going to go out on a limb here and assume oda just messed up the proportions.

Oda messes up the size of the whole body but for techniques...

Listen,
1 the anime has it pulled in
2 the picture showes his arms bulging
3 the bext pannel has his arms clearly shooting out of his forearms
4 NO G4 MOVE HASNT gone inside his forearms.
Thats my evidence,your evidence is...... your feelings?
Even in the original calvery cannon you never see luffy pulling in his arm but in the anime he clearly does.

Not surefire canon

Not as bulk as Kong Gun. Plus, that's actually how bulk he is by default in G4

Yeah, so? That doesn't mean it was shrank before. It was just be a fast release

Culverin is

No, my evidence is the panels.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#142 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

We MAY see Teach and Kuzan fight, and we MAY get another BB vs WB + Dracule + Shanks fight but from how BB is portrayed it makes perfect sense to see this guy ride on to easy street for his showdown with Luffy. Teach is the uber OVERPOWERED baddie who has everything go his way until our undaunted hero uses everything he has to overcome the final boss the same way he overcomes all the other countless obstacles he's faced... 

Sheer willpower.

Now ON TOPIC, how many more hours do we have until Sanji arrives?

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#143 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:42 AM

Sure there are but there is one indesputable fact. BB ran to the RA main base with the intention of attacking and stealing from Dragon. BB wasnt even promised anything good, just weapons,and he still attacked, BB is the guy who ran from akainu even thugh his ship was nearly destroyed.

And your logic is....

BB run from Akainu, but he also run off from Baltigo because some CP0 goons came there, so I guess CP0 goon>Akainu?

Also you like to claim that since Jesus is no1 fleet admiral, that he is also the strongest BB crewman. And he was wrecked by Sabo, and we know that there was at least 1 more powerful man than Sabo at Baltigo. So what happened? BB brought all his men there, and I guess that Dragon gave time off to all RA memebers? I saying this because Dragon and Sabo alone should be enough for BB and BB crew.

My guess is that when BB arrived RA already left the scene, so he just used quake fruit and destoyed island, CP0 came and BB run off, and so we got report that BB destroyed Baltigo and RA, something that I think is what Dragon wanted to get, illusion that RA is seriously weakened so that they could strike big unnoticed.

• capu likes this

#144 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:51 AM

Tbh, I also much rather see Big Mum go down in this arc, than having to put with another arc with her mediocrty in the future.

I dont get why so many disregard the possibility of BM having to face another SN alliance (Hawkins, Bege, Apoo, Kidd, Bonney, Urouge, Drake) most are still available after all. I mean i could see 5 of them i.e.:

Drake+Apoo (those 2 already r kind of temporary allies within the Beast pirates, thus enemies of all other yonkou)+Urouge(already faced/defeated commander Snack of BM pirates, thus linked to BM)+Bege (enemy of BM), +perhaps Hawkins or Bonney. Kidd i would rule out in teaming up with the betrayer Apoo ever again, i believe him to hold a grudge and defeat Apoo for good (possibly killing him).

Another alliance i would still like is Kidd+Hawkins+ Y (+Z), so 3 or 4 SN crews together to defeat an emperor.

I think i should order the SN crews in strenght as to further explain:

1. SHs

2. Kidd pirates

3. Hawkins=

4. Law

5. Apoo

6. Urouge=

7. Drake

8. Bonney

9. Bege

I really consider the SHs to be pretty much ahead of all individual other SNcrews, especially with Jinbei and Carrot as NN. Moreover we dont know about any other SN (although Drake and Apoo might be possibilities) to have a fleet like the SHs do. Neither do we know any of them to have such powerful allies as the Minks (beast pirates not included since they are part of them, not the other way around).

I am pretty much certain that the SHs+Shsfleet (DR time/ no minks) are enough to defeat Bege+Urouge(countered by Barto if rumors about his fruit turn out to be true)+Drake or Apoo (countered by Brook). Thus 3 mid-lower SN crews. Although of course the powerlvl is only speculation on my part could be entirely false and Bonney could be SHs lvl but i dont believe so. The only ones of whos powerlvl i am uncertain actually is when comparing Drake, Apoo and Urouge. Drake could be by far the strongest among them, if trained by another beast pirate commander or Kaidou himself, same with Apoo, Urouge's fruit might even make in invulnerable  under certain conditions who knows. Still am certain that Bonney and Bege are the weakest overall powerwise. And that the SHs, Law and Kidd stand at the top aint coming out of the blue either. Law himself was presented overallsignifcantly weaker than Luffy though, which i why i believe for him to have been made and equal or slightly surpassed already even by Hawkins. 

On the other hand with only half the SHs there, the SHs did not really do much so far (talking about taking out someone) Cracker himself was taken out specifically in a sitiuation were he was alone, which in a complete war mostlikely would not happen, moreover the allies/forces BM does have completely outshinesthe Shs. They can easily replace fighters and let them recuperate, just like the minks did, which the SHs as of now cant. For me, no matter how bad the BM pirates were shown, they still completely outclass the SHs +fleet (minks not counted) even without BM being put into the calculations. Katakuri already defeated Luffy and Smoothies DF seems to be pretty much a 1hit/touch KO. I can see Smoothie defeated by Zoro and Cracker by Sanji (if each would get several goes like Luffy did), but only high  diff, with being useless afterwards, sadly too many powerhouses like Peros, Daifuku (underwhelming so far but nonetheless certainly presented as monster because he actually can back it up), 1st daughter, Oven,  rest  of quindrupleds and the thousands of fodder forces. Tamago and MontD'or not the weakest neither the strongest among them.  

What people imo vastly underestimate is not only the fact that BM was kindly made a nonefactor by Oda, but also that Oda choose to deliberately weaken the BMpirates by taking out essential parts of her forces (Smoothie, not even engaging, Cracker being defeated because BM pirates underestimate the SHs and send him in alone...., Katakuri now being imprisoned, when we know for a fact he was fine with all the SHs on the ship, with him there they all would have died back then, since BM was coming too, Brulee as such a great force for surprise attacks in a war, made useless by imprisoning herself and getting caught by chopper...noone questioning that....again Oda wanting the SHs to survive the arc....) if all of those would still be able to roam free the SHs would have already been defeated for good. Remember Luffy needed a lot of time to figure out Katakuris abilities, in a war Katakuri would want to safe his siblings thus not waste his time like he did so far by ramaining so passiv, he would certaily have used killing blows right away. And unlike now Luffy could not have run away after G4 timelimit came up, since then Katakuri would have slain the remaining SHs, which Luffy cant allow, ergo he would have needed to stay, which  would have turn out to be his cartain doom/defeat.

ANyway we have to keep in mind that BM will have a blemish on her fame after the SHs r done with her, it does not really matter whether anyone among the BM pirates get defeated from here on out, they will still loose credibility, which will make some believe the BMpirates to be vulnerable.

Moreover BB pirates might attack the BMpirates at the next big festivity, since BMs weakness with the picture might become generelly known and the WG and BB strike me as taking advantage from such a knowledge.

no. Why does Blackbeard have to have it easy, why doesnt he takes down Big Mom?. I dont like the premise of luffy cleaning out the deck for Blackbeard to come in and take any of the spoils. If Blackbeard has risen to the strongest, i would like him earn it. I dont want kaido nor big mom to go down before they have a taste at blackbeard.

I dont really see a problem here. I mean the damage the SHs did against BMpirates is pretty minor so far:

Cracker defeated, but not dead as far as we know-->can fight BB at full force if he happens to come at them

Katakuri, notyet defeated, Luffy wont kill him-->can fight BB as well

Peros-->k lost an arm, still very much alive and able to fight

Bobbins, k 1 100miller is  gone...buhuu....

Brulee still alive 

pretty much everyone still alive.

To sum it up:

While BM will have a huge blemish at her fame because of the SHs getting away as well as having lost a bit of their ships and forces as well as cake tower, her overall forces are still pretty much intact.

@tenchu Dude some of the alleged leaked info from one of the editors has Teach riding on easy street. He kills a "marine" and becomes the PK

I heard of this before was their any comfirmation for  this?

no, you are a sheep because you are not are seeing how much of a fool oda is or how much of a fool oda thinks we are. If Blackbeard is end game then show us, dont keep him at vague to protect his hype and others. Dont let luffy take down the yonkos without Blackbeard having to prove himself. Why should Blackbeard wait out at the end while luffy is the one who's gonna do the grunt work by cleaning out the yonkos?. Im not saying Blackbeard should have taken down the yonkos, im saying that he should have battled with them and come out the winner or close to it, showing us that he deserves to await for luffy at the end.

Chill mate BB is simply cautious. He does not attack an enemy of the lvl of a yonkou without himself having an ace up his sleeve, even if said ace is them having been weakened by whatever power. He said earlier in MFwar he does not yet have what it takes to attack yonkou himself. We can assume this still is true, therefore he as of now will continue to amass his forces and power byhunting for DFs! The only one he thought he could already handle was the RA, but Dragon seemed to be a bit too smart ot let such a thing happen to him as it seems.

BB taking on an weakened BM, especially like i presented above by useing her picture weakness and killing her forces while she is in trauma and then defeating her, fits into BBs character,and is part of his power as a yonkou, his ability to be patient. Even Shanks remarked about that one. And since the world already is in conflict with the marines ammasing forces and Kaiduo being occupied with Wano, BB might take the advantage tohunt down for BMs (+BMpirates) DFs.

He could also be hunting the SN for their fruits.  They as of now are still pretty easy targets for him, since powerwise they currently cant match the yonkou, not even the weakest among them.

Edited by capu, 10 January 2018 - 05:06 AM.

#145 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:56 AM

Just reading that post... I actually just realised that Drake has a low-med probability at being a Calamity!

If he is one... Then it's possible that he may assist the SH's. Depending on circumstances. It also shows how greatly he developed...

Highly doubt he is one. But its possible... I would prefer him being on their level but not with the position. Actually pretty sure... He is on or slightly below their level but without the position.

#146 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,855 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:24 AM

Whitebead had proved it with his hype of strongest and having been equal to Roger, but if that is not enough, he went looking for a fight vs the marines strongest. Whitebeard was an established power, an established standard, so is shanks, big mom and kaido. They have been the standard, since they were introduced, by which all are measured. They dont need to prove themselves, their hype is already enough. Blackbeard is a rising star, an upstart, so yes he has to prove himself just like luffy. A rising power always has to have confrontations with an established power. And even still Blackbeard needs to prove himself the most because he's suppose to be end game. If you are END GAME, two requirements are needed. You either are an established power like whitebeard that have accumulated a history of legendary battles and victories and an unquestionable unstoppability and hype becoming one of the main legends, or you become a legend by taking down the established legends, and no, blackbeard didnt take old whitebeard down, that was Akainu.

Blackbeard gets everything easy. It is lazy writing, and in my eyes, bad storytelling. It also defeats the notion that the manga tries to establish of you have to earn your power through experience and time, no asspull. Blackbeard since he was introduced has been asspulling so much shit out of his ass that i would called it extreme diarrhea.

Luffy should should not be cleaning out the deck for blackbeard, make him earn his hype and his suppose end gaminism. Im not saying that he has or had to take down all the yonkos but let him take down Big Mom or kaido, or at the very least let him have scrimmages with them where he gives as good as he gets or comes out victorious.

I dont think that is fair to say he has ass pulled everything.
1st off. Shanks alone hyped BB a ton. Shanks trying as hrd as he did to get wb to ignore his one irom clad rule and let bb get away with murder because BB is so strong, that alone should be a ton of hype.

Not to mention BB DID earn his spot, he took out marco. And hyperbole is thrown around here alot but the manga actually called BB's victory "overwhelming" their words. I think defeating marco who was considered a contender for emperor in an overwhelming fashion should be enough to prove he is the real deal.

And if you want "establised standards" shanks hype alone give you that. Shanks told wb BB injured him. Proving BB's power before he got a single df was enough to harm an emperor. I know i know, i can hear it already the sounds of millions of fans discrediting BB'S wounding shanks feat. The fact shanks took it seriously should be enough proof it is a real feat. If not the conversation would look like this-
Shanks "see this scar? BB gave it to me"
Wb "lol ya i remember you were like buggy level back then, why bring that up, ace isnt buggy level moron"
Shanks "i was much weaker when i got this scar?!?! Oh ya you are right, what ever send ace then, i have had this scar for 10 years minium, BB probably got weaker in the mean time"

BB had the most hype out of any op character. Predf he was strong enough to give shanks a run for his money by shanks own admission, now he has the most powerful df and the most powerful paramicum. He just got off an overwhelming victory against marco, attacked the RA base for very shaky reasoning and aokiji is working with him.

I dont see how BB NEEDS anything to establish the fact he is a threat. The man took 2 quake punches and a slash from WB, then fought with sengoku, not many people can say that.

Of course i would like to see bb take out emperors. If bm doesnt die this arc someoje needs to off screen her might as well be BB. But to say BB NEEDS to is wrong, BB has a solid list of feats and hype.

And your logic is....
BB run from Akainu, but he also run off from Baltigo because some CP0 goons came there, so I guess CP0 goon>Akainu?

Also you like to claim that since Jesus is no1 fleet admiral, that he is also the strongest BB crewman. And he was wrecked by Sabo, and we know that there was at least 1 more powerful man than Sabo at Baltigo. So what happened? BB brought all his men there, and I guess that Dragon gave time off to all RA memebers? I saying this because Dragon and Sabo alone should be enough for BB and BB crew.

My guess is that when BB arrived RA already left the scene, so he just used quake fruit and destoyed island, CP0 came and BB run off, and so we got report that BB destroyed Baltigo and RA, something that I think is what Dragon wanted to get, illusion that RA is seriously weakened so that they could strike big unnoticed.

No. BB was smart to run from both, when BB ran from akainu he screamed "i am not ready to face him yet" and when he ran from cp0.....well 1st off we dont know if that is the truth or not the wg has lied in the past.... 2ndly why would he stay and fight? It was said he was destroying the base, which means he probably already took all the weapons he came for so he had no reason to fight cp0.
A little bit of abstract thinking reveals they are clearly two different situations....

As for burgess, sabo may be stronger then him, he did hint that he was playing possum, but he isnt any where near admrial or emperor level as seen from his fight with fuji. Bb could easily destroy sabo.

2 things wrong with your theory.
1 like i already said, the fact Dragon wasnt present doesnt discount the fact BB tried to attack dragon. In the gag scene with ace and buggy, if buggy yelled "i will now kill ace and fight wb my self" then turned around and ace was gone, that doesnt discount the fact buggy still tried to attack ace and wb (that didnt happen just an example)
2nd the only person that "illusion" would fool is civilians. BB knows the RA wasnt damaged, CP0 probably used their super spy skills to notice... no blood...or signs of a battle... also, unlike us fans, the marines know dragon's sabo's and bb's power levels.
Cpo "hey, it looks like BB soloed sabo and dragon and left no trace of the battle"
Elder stars "now wait one second, was BB injured in any way when you chased him off?"
Cpo "well....no... no one was injured from BB'S crew, except burgess"
Elder stars "ya see there is no way bb fought dragon, dragon has the strength of garp and uses the hurricane df, bb has been injired in every fight we have seen him in, even his berif fight with luffy in ID, he would at least have a bloody lip if he soloed sabo and dragon."

So if your theory of the RA faking their own death to fool the wg is true..... well it isnt fooling anyone but us fans.

Of course if you want a REAL plot twist, i say BB arrived and made a deal with dragon. He made a deal with aokiji it would be in character....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#147 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,855 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

You forgot Drum Island arc LOL

Oda messes up the size of the whole body but for techniques...

Not surefire canon
Not as bulk as Kong Gun. Plus, that's actually how bulk he is by default in G4
Yeah, so? That doesn't mean it was shrank before. It was just be a fast release
Culverin is

No, my evidence is the panels.

I didnt i just assumed dd hasnt seen drum island. But even drum island i think is roughly the same length, obviously drum island there are two arms so both of those put together drum island is probably more, but ewch single arm on their own (to see the maxium each arm can stretch) i think they are around equal. And in the anime they are clearly not equal, the anime made luffy stretch like...a whole mile it was insane....

Hahaha oda doesnt mess up size of attacks?
https://3.bp.blogspo...1-363439-17.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspo...1-363575-13.jpg
G3 goes from being 3 luccis in height, to being the size of a fully grown giant.

Just for the refrence, that "after him python, calvery cannon" it is the second calvery cannon luffy fired that fight..... so if DD's "its not shrinking" comment was for the fact like you say it never went inside luffy's arm. Then why did it take dd so long to notice?

https://3.bp.blogspo...1-550176-14.jpg
Also the first clavery cannon clearly has luffy's arm exploding from his firearm. It is the same exact effects you see from kong gun
https://file-image.m....jpg?1513522840

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#148 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Predf he was strong enough to give shanks a run for his money by shanks own admission, now he has the most powerful df and the most powerful paramicum.

While i agree that BB is already a powerhouse and that Shanks commended on his strength, ur statement is far too much! Shanks could very well have been in a fight with someone else entirely, thus serious, while still occupied with someone else, with BB taking advantage of that. Shanks even made clear that BB was not yonkou lvl in his speech. Shanks clearly said about BB: "he'll keep aiming for the top" which means that he aint there! And Shanks could have overwhelmingly defeated BB mid diff, yet simply not kill him (since that would/could have meant war with WB). All Shanks said was that he received a scar in circumstances were he was not fooling around, that does not mean that he had a 1vs1 with BB straight from the beginning. That is something that does in absolutely no way fit into BBs character! He does not take too big risks, and figthing a yonkou 1vs1 is safe death, if u aint yonkou urself, which BB was not even in MF war time. Shanks simply commented that Ace,  who undoubtedly is even weaker than BB, would loose, thus asked WB to call him back, since BB would wreck Ace with his power, that still does not make BB anything like giving Shanks a run for his money......

And did Shanks not already know about the fruit?

Edited by capu, 10 January 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#149 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

and figthing a yonkou 1vs1 is safe death, if u aint yonkou urself, which BB was not even in MF war time

We don't know when that happened, but it happened way before Shanks became yonko

one-piece-1668168.jpg

#150 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

We don't know when that happened, but it happened way before Shanks became yonko

http://i5.mangapanda.com/one-piece/1/one...

ahh true forget that he already had his scar back then, still should have been mighty powerful since duels with mihawk, hmh, they too could have happened afterwards as well though.

#151 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:48 AM

Where is my chapter?

#152 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

ahh true forget that he already had his scar back then, still should have been mighty powerful since duels with mihawk, hmh, they too could have happened afterwards as well though.

Nah, Shanks and mihawk fights happened before the arm loss.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#153 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

Where is my chapter?

Wait for it like Japan does?

#154 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,744 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

Where is my chapter?

It's been released on Friday for months...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#155 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

Nah, Shanks and mihawk fights happened before the arm loss.

again true, since mihawk did no longer wish to duel a cripple....

#156 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:02 PM

2ndly blocking G4 is the only impressive thing ahe has done

To be honest I'm not sure what you want from Linlin, obviously it would be more impressive if she could provide feats against an Admiral or another Yonko  but there isn't anybody like that present and she can only fight the people in front her.

Luffy is the strongest person she can face so the only thing she can establish that he's no where in her league which she does not only because she casually blocks one his strongest attacks in his strongest form but because even her subordinates are established as being capable of giving Gear 4th Luffy all he can handle to the point that some people think he won't be able to beat Katakuri without a significant power up. Since she's way stronger than her children that puts her way out of reach of anybody on the alliance side; the normal trend where Luffy fights the captain / strongest fighter on the enemies side isn't even an option this time. Is there any crew other than a Yonko where G4 Luffy wouldn't even have a chance against the captain and would struggle this much against the secondary guys.

Also you complained about Linlin not defeating Brook right away in the treasure room yet she was attacked by Judge, Niji, and Yonji and she fodderized all three of them instantly which makes it obvious she could defeat the much weaker Brook anytime. Her easy defeat of the Vinsmokes isn't even depicted as being impressive since her subordinates Katakuri and Smoothie defeated Ichiji and Reiju just as quickly, I'm only pointing out to show how silly it is to complain about her not defeating the weaker Strawhats when she's already fodderized people stronger than them.

You really think the same person that fodderized a village of Giants at age five couldn't beat Nami, Brook, and Chopper if not for plot armor. It's obvious that Oda gave her those abilities specifically so that this group could counter them in order to give them each a moment to shine. Think about it this way, what would Shanks be able to do against Prometheus and Zeus? They can't be harmed with haki and he can't manipulate water or lightning like Jinbe or Nami nor can he interact with homies like the Soul King so it's likely that even someone of his caliber could have problems with them. To me a lot of this arc seems to be a case of the Strawhats having favorable match-up advantages and a massive amount of plot armor.  

and we know for sure he has the power to take down.... at least bm....

I actually think Linlin is a bad match-up for Teach because given his cowardly personality and fear of death he would most certainly fall victim to Soul Pocus killing him instantly. Granted he can cancel out devil fruit powers with the Yami Yami no Mi but unlike people such as Ace or Marco, Linlin's biggest threat isn't only from her fruit but her physical strength and invulnerable body. Plus she can keep the fight out of range using Raitei with Zeus to avoid getting hit with quakes...I'd actually really be interested in seeing that fight. 

Kiadou beating kidd and co is already a better feat then anything we have ever seen from bm.

Those Supernovas are mostly the same ones that were defeated by Big Mom subordinates without even getting the opportunity to meet her, how is Kaido defeating them impressive if Linlin's weakest commanders (Snack and Cracker) also could? If anything we haven't seen much impressive from either of them since neither has had an opportunity to go all out against someone in their same tier.

• Tale and capu like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users