149 replies to this topic

#41 Bloodknight

Bloodknight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

So Sanji, chiffon and  Puding have finished the cake. I guess the skulls are Pudding idea due to her personality. I'm curious to see what will happen with BM when she eats the cake and she loooks awesome riding on big prometheus.

As for luffy and katakurry fight nothing much to say beside Katakurry beating Luffy while luffy remain persistant. Katakuri noticed Luffy is able to see a glimps a of the future, interesting. i think he did this too whn Mihawk attacked luffy during the war in Marine HQ. maybe Luffy have a better control while fighting the commander

Edited by Bloodknight, 13 January 2018 - 05:00 AM.

#42 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

Only 6 years...

Doesn't matter. Right now, she might be 13 1/2.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#43 JohnPiece

JohnPiece

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

So Sanji, chiffon and  Puding have finished the cake. I guess the skulls are Pudding idea due to her personality. I'm curious to see what will happen with BM when she eats the cake and she loooks awesome riding on big prometheus.

As for luffy and katakurry fight nothing much to say beside Katakurry beating Luffy while luffy remain persistant. Katakuri noticed Luffy is able to see a glimps a of the future, interesting. i think he did this too whn Mihawk attacked luffy during the war in Marine HQ. maybe Luffy have a better control while fighting the commander

The original cake had skulls too.

Here are some words: One Piece, Detective Conan, Bleach, also Scrooge McDuck, Cracked, YoGPod. Thank you for reading.

#44 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

ARE BIG MOM SONS STRONG BECAUSE THEY ARE SONS OF HER OR DID THEY TRAIN MUCH?

good question, I think it should play a role because some of her children are among the strongest people in OP as yonkou top commanders. But BM herself is a freak of nature. Her parents where normal people as it seems. And she was so much stronger then anaybody else as a child. 

• tenchu and Chillman like this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#45 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

good question, I think it should play a role because some of her children are among the strongest people in OP as yonkou top commanders. But BM herself is a freak of nature. Her parents where normal people as it seems. And she was so much stronger then anaybody else as a child. 

she was a mutant and that mutation can be pass down either full or diluted to some or all of her offspring.

24gvaiu.jpg

#46 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:47 PM

New year, same garbage chapter from Oda.
2/10

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#47 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,917 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Only 6 years...when Sanji is 30, she's 24.

Are you seriously advocating for child molestation?

Edited by Petite Fleur, 14 January 2018 - 10:34 AM.

• Saya likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#48 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:27 PM

I don't think explaining why it may be ok in a fictional story is directly advocating for it. 

• Dude likes this

#49 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,205 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

...no...wow, good interpretation LOL

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#50 Dude

Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:41 AM

girls would be married off at 15 or thirteen on occasion of coming of age.girls mature faster than boys too.just facts especially arranged marriages.

#51 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,919 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

https://twitter.com/...769448112357376

all right, people can relax now. 

It was a numbering error. 

Translation: At weekly Shonen Jump 7 released today, There was an error in the setting notation of "C · Franpe". Correctly "Charlotte family 36 female (15 years old)" .

Below is a comment from Mr. Oda. "I think that there are not many people who notice separately, but it is truly a perpetual one."

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 15 January 2018 - 03:18 AM.

• Fulmine, Lucky Wolf, Tale and 1 other like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#52 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Do you Even ArRanGe

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,552 posts
  • LocationStill smirking

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

Suddenly I remembered why I liked in One piece. But it was just for a couple of seconds.
  • Tale likes this

fbd60fc8f3.png

#53 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,917 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:45 AM

child molestation is okay to treat as a good thing if it's fictional

No.

girls would be married off at 15 or thirteen on occasion of coming of age.girls mature faster than boys too.just facts especially arranged marriages.

"girls would be married off, in arranged marriages, because they mature quickly." Basically, don't give them a choice, marry them to whomever you choose, and justify it however you want, yes? Sorry to say, no matter how you try to word it, advocating for child molestation is still advocating for child molestation.

We're taking notes, boys, how many more people wanna step up and be remembered for defending pedophilia, or being a pedophile.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#54 MooshiMooosh

MooshiMooosh

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationDressrosa

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

New year, same garbage chapter from Oda.
2/10

New year, new stupid comment from you

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,205 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:11 AM

https://twitter.com/...769448112357376

all right, people can relax now. 

It was a numbering error. 

Translation: At weekly Shonen Jump 7 released today, There was an error in the setting notation of "C · Franpe". Correctly "Charlotte family 36 female (15 years old)" .

Below is a comment from Mr. Oda. "I think that there are not many people who notice separately, but it is truly a perpetual one."

Well, Pudding can still be 15 if she and Flambe are non-identical twins or heteropaternal superfecundation happened LMAO

So we can't relax yet. The judgement is still being handed out, Furinji :lolxg:

New year, new stupid comment from you

Well, Oda just advocated for child molestation so it is a garbage chapter indeed :rolleyes:

child molestation is okay to treat as a good thing if it's fictional

No.

Way to twist words! LOL

"girls would be married off, in arranged marriages, because they mature quickly." Basically, don't give them a choice, marry them to whomever you choose, and justify it however you want, yes?

Generalization is not good in this case.

We're taking notes, boys, how many more people wanna step up and be remembered for defending pedophilia, or being a pedophile.

Your note means something?

And well, pedophilia and child molestation can be two different things so make sure you use the terms correctly LOL

Finally, marriage does not necessarily include sex or sexual things in general (Sanji is a pervert but his chivalry wouldn't let him do disgusting shit and while you can suspect him it's not something set-in-stone) so how you jumed to child molestation is beyond me cause this discussion has been about marriage only (at least for me and my post is the one you quoted). Now you can say you consider child marriage a form of child molestation but that's you, so again, don't project that on other people! Unless you're purposely stirring the thread for fun :lol:

#56 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:17 AM

In most countries you are becoming adult with 18, and you can even be proclaimed adult by court at the age of 16(emancipation). And to be proclaimed adult one of the reasons is marriage.

So she is 1 y from real modern world scenario of being married.

So, you are just following some infantile stands about maturity.

#57 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:25 PM

Sanji is a pervert but his chivalry wouldn't let him do disgusting shit

Spoiler

On topic, I think we can all calm down. It's not likely they're the same age. Their appearances are very different and Pudding seems unique in having a third eye, which suggests a different parent.

However, it won't surprise me if she is sixteen. Rebecca and Vivi were sixteen when they were introduced and both were used for fanservice, though Vivi to a lesser degree

Edited by Tale, 15 January 2018 - 12:33 PM.

• Enbima likes this

#58 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

We're technically arguing over a mistranslation,but y'all are warping each other's words.

People don't like the idea of Pudding being so young because Sanji is much older. It's not them both being adults with an age gap, or her being maybe 2 years younger if the mistranslation was correct. Keep in mind that he also tried to peep on her. Imagine a 20 year old peeping at a high school freshman or younger. I don't know what the age of adulthood is in Japan, but in most of America it's 18. Most of us draw the line at sexualizing 13 year olds, but is a 15-17 year old much better? Having said all of that, it's a Shounen. All age groups read it, but the main audience is teenage boys.

On arranged marriages, just because something is culturally accepted, doesn't mean it's morally right. That may seem like a contradiction or subjective, but these marriages don't involve the consent of those getting married. At best the couple learn to love or respect each other, and at worst, one (usually the wife) is treated as a sex slave. More so if she's 13. We already know that it's wrong in One Piece. BM discards her husbands, Lola ran away to find her own man, and Chiffon, Aladine, and Pudding fell in love with their husbands/fiancee because they treated them respectfully.

Edited by Chillman, 15 January 2018 - 01:14 PM.

• Petite Fleur likes this

#59 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

No.

"girls would be married off, in arranged marriages, because they mature quickly." Basically, don't give them a choice, marry them to whomever you choose, and justify it however you want, yes? Sorry to say, no matter how you try to word it, advocating for child molestation is still advocating for child molestation.

Do you also have major problems with shows like game of thrones? 

Also, i really don't appreciate you literally changing my words and then "quoting me". 

Edited by Lucky Wolf, 15 January 2018 - 04:43 PM.

• Dude likes this

#60 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,205 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:06 AM

@Tale

-anime filler

-anw that is not anything close to child molestation or sex...

-not to mention what Sanji said there does not necessarily mean he's interested in loli...

-finally, don't forget Nami is still an adult, it's just her appearance is that of a child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users