#3 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

Was the the only reason for these last few chapters? Otherwise i dont see wat the point was for all this

#4 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

Was the the only reason for these last few chapters? Otherwise i dont see wat the point was for all this

Besides character development for Explosion dude (forgot his name),Todoroki and Endeavour?

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,645 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

Yes, to show in particular both Bakugou and Shoto have grown - especially their leadership and teamwork skills which they where both lacking previously.

Since both of them are the lone wolf types imo, not all that good interacting with others before this arc.

Anyways I really love how Camie has gained Bakugou's respect. Also I think that Kacchan maybe into her, given his reactions to her this chapter.

While unlikely, who knows if a possible Camie and Bakugou pairing could happen in the future.
  • Fenrix likes this

#6 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

Oh, mangastream, only you can make me cringe and almost hate a character thanks to your awful word choice/translations for Camie..... That aside, this was a good chapter! Nice teamwork and growth from our favorite lone wolves. Fake Todoroki and the girl's faces was priceless as well lol

#7 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

Oh, mangastream, only you can make me cringe and almost hate a character thanks to your awful word choice/translations for Camie

What do other translations have for her?

#8 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

What do other translations have for her?

Sadly, the only ones we have (in english) are mangastream since a lot of the other ones stopped translating. But from I have read from people who read the raws, the nonsense she says is some todoroki pun so I guess they decided to go with random words and meme slang instead? lol 

#9 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,256 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Yeah, this was what I expected from them.  Just showing the kids how cool they can potentially be.  Cool chapter.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#10 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

What a warm chapter! Nice to see Bakugo not be the raging idiot he always is and showing a more mature side of him. 

• Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#11 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

What a warm chapter! Nice to see Bakugo not be the raging idiot he always is and showing a more mature side of him. 

If he would keep this up, I just might start to like him

• Raiden, eemo23 and Chillman like this

17.jpg

#12 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Oh, mangastream, only you can make me cringe and almost hate a character thanks to your awful word choice/translations for Camie..... That aside, this was a good chapter! Nice teamwork and growth from our favorite lone wolves. Fake Todoroki and the girl's faces was priceless as well lol

I hate reading her way of speaking tbh, it's fucking awful.

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users