Photo

Darling in the FranXX (Winter 2018 Clubhouse Anime)

Anime

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,186 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:53 AM

Ep. 15, I liked it sooooo much. 

Everything was made just right. 

Not too much drama, it all fitted well. 

And that hand at the end <3 Mystery, mystery. We can still imagine so many possibilities. 

Also, Alpha and his gang... they have horns and the dudes are the ones fusing with the FranXX. That's unusual. I wonder how they've been transformed. Maybe I missed something and it was said somewhere? 

@DaEvilWithin that's too bad. But I suppose it's the kind of series you enjoy a lot or you just get bored. 

• Tokoya likes this

#22 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,186 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:43 AM

This latest episode was so sad  :cry:

Mitsuru and Kokoro's wedding was super cute, I really liked how they were growing up into adults. I hope they can retrieve their memory before Kokoro realises she's pregnant (there's that picture of her all alone and hands on the belly in the ED, so that looks bad for a happy reunion  :<_<: )

The Nines really have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Iota is the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet for Zero Two. So she's the last of the Nines, technically, but also probably the second pilot made. Given that they all work in pairs, it's surprising they were the Nines in the first place. She was left-out anyway. No wonder she doesn't feel like she belongs with them. 

And then, my two favourite parts:

- The past of the adult guy with the weird nose (honestly, I can't remember his name) and how the woman always had more emotions. 

- The plan of the APE, with the fact they want to discard their own bodies. So they're aiming for a sort of immortality into immaterial bodies? It seemed that age didn't matter much in the first place, but maybe they're all growing too old. Now, I'm not sure they all wanted it, some reactions were a bit off. In any case, that means that the Klaxosaurs obviously have what they need to achieve what they want, and it's not just a way to rule over everything without them as a threat. 

#23 Dark Sasuke_101

Dark Sasuke_101

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNone of your concern

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:06 AM

Honestly happy that Nine alpha ruined the wedding.

Hl5StX6.gif

#24 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,186 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

So... Aliens. 

What do you think? I'm a bit disappointed, I must admit. I liked the fact that the humans were the bad guys for once. Now, they'll ally with the Klaxosaurus, and it's just not as fun. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users