https://jaiminisbox....en/0/169/page/1

• Raiden likes this

#2 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:01 PM

Oh my boy Kouda gets SOME spotlight! I don't think he has actuallu talked at all in larger groups. Well, except earlier in this chapter in classroom and maybe when they faced that golem before their summer camp. Just tells you how much he cares for Jirou.

Can't remember what Jirous father looked like. You guys think that it's him in the last panel?

17.jpg

#3 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:41 PM

Oh my boy Kouda gets SOME spotlight! I don't think he has actuallu talked at all in larger groups. Well, except earlier in this chapter in classroom and maybe when they faced that golem before their summer camp. Just tells you how much he cares for Jirou.

Can't remember what Jirous father looked like. You guys think that it's him in the last panel?

Yeah, for Kouda to actually muster up the courage and talk to a girl (that he probably likes) is a very positive sign for his growth. KouJirou is my jam!

This is Jirou's dad:

eVJZfvV.png

• Jekkusormi likes this

#4 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Uh oh

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,525 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:25 PM

It is almost as if the author tried to develop both ship choices purposelly at the same time so we could argue which is better for Jirou.

• Raiden and JDG973 like this

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

So why is Jirou so worked up over playing music? Ashido becoming best girl.

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,863 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:31 AM

The slice of life chapters. I love them!

• Raiden, Shin and Gobi Todic like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#7 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:22 AM

I don't really pay attention to the ships in My Hero but my little shipper heart was pleased with the JiroxKaminari interactions  :P

I'm liking these breather chapters that are being used to help readers get to know some of the other students of 1A.

• Raiden likes this

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:36 AM

Nice chapter, very unexpected that Shoto would actually be the one to suggest the dance theme for the cultural festival.

Also who knew that Mina is a good dancer as well, that was another nice little twist.

Good development for both her and Jiro this chapter. It looks like another ship has set sail, what with all the Kaminari and Jiro interaction this chapter.

I just wonder for the upcoming festival that if some of the guys are gonna try to impress their girls with their dance or musical skills.

Or at least have some of their relationships get more development there. Like Deku/Ochako, Shoto/Momo, Kirishima/Mina and Jiro/Kaminari.
  • Raiden and Fenrix like this

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,863 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

Kaminari provides electricity and Kyouka goes Jimmi Hendrix. The rest of the class just break-dance and throwing their quirks around (Katchan would definitely make some noise LOL) like there's no tomorrow. I guess that would be their performance.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#10 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:40 AM

You know that a manga's character work is good when you can identify who suggested what in the board. LOL

• Raiden, Chillman and Slimcoder like this

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#11 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

I do love that we are getting some normal school activities like this school festival. I'm also excited because it is a great way to incorporate the other classes in the school so Tech Lady, Shinsou, and Class B will be able to get involved. Although I'm going to guess that something might go wrong during the festival. Maybe it will have something to do with that guy that appeared at the end of the chapter in that video, but that might be setting something up for the next arc. 

Also it seems like Deku might start using some break dance moves or something similar to Capoeira in his fighting style if Mina teaches him to break dance. That would be cool to see. Also it is nice to see Jiro getting some attention next. Given how popular she is you figure she was going to get some more focus soon. Her interactions with Kaminari are always gold. It is crazy how well this class is developed despite how large it is. It would be nice to see some of the class form some kind of band here too. 

• Raiden and GintaMan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users