• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 kame d. kaze

kame d. kaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

To be honest I'm not that fond of Katakuri either. I like Cracker more and Perospero as well. Smoothie........ doesn't even feel relevant so.....

Edited by kame d. kaze, 13 February 2018 - 03:59 PM.

#102 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:33 PM

To be honest I'm not that fond of Katakuri either. I like Cracker more and Perospero as well. Smoothie........ doesn't even feel relevant so.....

Smoothie relevant?? Forget her body lines and tell me anything relevant that she's done this arc?
e7734c025aa8c51fa9a905c5a1dc0ed2.png

BIG THINGS ARE COMING TO OMF!

#103 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,936 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

Haha ya it is defintally what i was expecting.

But what i really am hoping for though is that this is the end of the bm pirwtes in the world of OP. We dont need to see them again.

my guess is that the SHs escape and BM at some point in the future goes to target FI. I mean the totana treasure was a bomb, wich might come out through the news. The Fishmen pirates betrayed her. Jimbei is now part of the SHs.

BM might very well be the reason why FI gets destroyed and it would be Luffys fault so the prophecy would be not exactly wrong.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#104 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

my guess is that the SHs escape and BM at some point in the future goes to target FI. I mean the totana treasure was a bomb, wich might come out through the news. The Fishmen pirates betrayed her. Jimbei is now part of the SHs.

BM might very well be the reason why FI gets destroyed and it would be Luffys fault so the prophecy would be not exactly wrong.

She would have destroyed it anyway since they did not meet their quote, so it´s ont Luffy´s fault.

And i doubt BM is gonna be kept as an antagonist, that role will be over after this arc.

qhz8b56l.png

#105 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:06 PM

I still bet on Luffy getting hit by DD's parasite or Luffy being hypnotized by Laffitte.

#106 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,416 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:27 PM

I still bet on Luffy getting hit by DD's parasite or Luffy being hypnotized by Laffitte.

DD is in jail, and why would Lafitte do that?

#107 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

Katakuri's spear is for piercing attacks.  :meh:

Piercing attacks that explode apparently.

#108 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

Katakuri's spear is for piercing attacks.  :meh:

Piercing attacks that explode apparently.

makes about as much sense to me as red hawk does  :shrug:

#109 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,777 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:44 AM

Is it that weird when a guy knows how to fight with more than one weapon? Asking he can fight with hands so what the point of the spear is...that's like asking what is the point of having DF when you already know Rokushiki...Having more options, being more skilled does not hurt in battles, I would imagine.

DD is in jail, and why would Lafitte do that?

So BB can concentrate on fighting Yonkou and doesn't have to dispatch personnel for a faraway island. If he wants FI, that is.

I'm not sure Oda confirmed DD was in ID. I mean the WG can make fake news regarding Moria then they can to DD. Though I do think it's unlikely he got out of that, unless some uber powerful guy is interested in him.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#110 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:41 AM

It´s obvious Madame Shirley saw a prophecy of Luffy uniting the ocean, destroying the Red Line and destroying FI with that.

qhz8b56l.png

#111 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Really can't wait for the next 5 chapters.
Usually the the lasts 5 chapters before the new hundreds are big.
95 to 100. Luffy sentenced to death, dragon appears, the 5 first members declare their dreams and paradise(GL) arrival.
195 to 200 Zoro can cut steal and not a leaf (nothing real happened. exception to the rule)
295 to 300 Luffy defeats enel and rings the golden bell
396 to 400 first mention of void century, buster call and SH proclaim war against the WG.
495 to 500 Luffy uses CoC and supernovas introduction
595 to 600 SH pledge to Luffy and 3D2K
695 to 700 Law moves the gears, plan to kill a yonko begins and enter of dressrosa
795 to 800 Introduction of kaido, SH grand fleet is formed

After all those we can only assume greatness is coming. What are your expectations guys
  • dbgetblack likes this

#112 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,385 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:08 AM

Idk, why does Cracker have a sword if he has an endless army of biscuit soldiers?

Soldiers typically carry weapons into battle.
A gun would also work, but due to the size of his soldiers it really wouldnt.

Not to mention, crackers is a guy with very low durability, which means he needs to fight with a weapon unlike dogtooth who fights with his hands. Crackers df in itself isnt too damaging, so once again he needs a weapon.

You might be thinking "gee captain, why would a man with no durability use a close range melee weapon" well.... lets look at his theme.

Ok so what do we know about Cracker's theme. Well he calls himself the "bisket knight" what do knights use? They have big suits of armor, a shield and a sword. Crackers has his bisket soldier as his suit of armor, his bisket shield, and since we established he needs a weapon, and knights typically use swords (i cant think of an action movie where the main character kight used a lance) give crackers a sword.

And look at the sword. It is a double edged sword, the kind a knight would use. not the normal katana you see in op.

And even if the sword maked no sense at all, it is still his pirmary means of combat. It isnt like crackers is doing just fine with 100 different martial arts moves, randomly pulls out a sword, then puts it away and keeps fighting.

We all rightfully laughed when pica pulled out his big sword out of no where.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#113 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,936 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

well DD is out for the count. And I doubt that Lafite would be able to. I mean what intrest could the BB Pirates have to destoy FI by Luffy. 

Either someone else destroys FI like BM who at the moment has multiple reasons and Luffy has reasons to protect it.

Or Luffy actually destroys it out of his own free will for the greater good of the fishmen. The trigger could be the reverie

2mg5kyb.jpg

#114 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,385 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

I am 100% positive by "destroy" they ment that in a poetic way, like he would "destroy" the racism that FI is filled with.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users