Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:13 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/170/page/1

• Raiden likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#2 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:55 AM

Well we got a weirdo as an antagonist this time

• Raiden, Shin and Chillman like this

#3 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:08 AM

Agreed, Gentle is eccentric as hell and I think his quirk could be either illusion or distortion based.

I am not sure if this guy is gonna disrupt the Cultural Festival maybe.

#4 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

So Eri is getting back, I am glad, she is so adorable. Well she will probably find out about Nighteye at the worst possible time.

I wonder if she ever got out of the hospital, who would adapt her. Is this chapter hinting at Eraserhead, I think their characters and powers would compliant me each other great. Eri would make a great apprentice / daughter to Eraserhead.

Or Deku's family could adapt and she be his little sister. Either one sounds great.

I guess we know who the villains of this arc is going to break, I guess we have a little break from the villain alliance this arc.

#5 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,052 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

That's some new characters. The quirky (no pun intended) character is not new and designs are so-so but they have good vibe. Plus this is BnHA so I have high hope.

• Raiden likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

That's some new characters. The quirky (no pun intended) character is not new and designs are so-so but they have good vibe. Plus this is BnHA so I have high hope.

What chapter was Gentle shown before? Besides him being shown on that computer, last chapter.

#7 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:50 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was relative of Yuga. Add his sudden focus on the last 2 chapters.

#8 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Eri is so cute and I love how Deku and Lemillion treat her  :aww:

However, this setup of going to the school festival will of course not end well either because of an attack by a villain or something triggers Eri to rampage.

Gentle gives me vibes similar to Aoyama and they kinda look the same as well. He doesn't seem like much of a threat but I'm sure he'll provide some comic relief during this arc. 

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,052 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

What chapter was Gentle shown before? Besides him being shown on that computer, last chapter.

I thought he was a new character? :o He's shown up before?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#10 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

I'm guessing once Eri gets "rescued" emotionally, she will gain a new level of control for her power. This new villain might be just for that. Reality editing/altering vs Rewind.

• Chillman likes this

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#11 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:34 AM

Love Gentle already! He gives me Arpin Lusene aka Black Knight (who also happens to be in my Top 5 Villains of All Yime) vibes from Don Rosas Uncle Scrooge stories: Seemingly rich criminal who has no interest in money but in fame instead

17.jpg

#12 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Eri is so cute and I love how Deku and Lemillion treat her  :aww:

However, this setup of going to the school festival will of course not end well either because of an attack by a villain or something triggers Eri to rampage.

Gentle gives me vibes similar to Aoyama and they kinda look the same as well. He doesn't seem like much of a threat but I'm sure he'll provide some comic relief during this arc. 

Thats a really interesting point^ their quirks aren't similar at all from what little we can tell so that leaves this relationship unclear but i can definitely see it.

#13 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

Was I the only one who was smiling through the whole Mirio speeches?

Damn this boy is MY HERO!

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#14 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

Was I the only one who was smiling through the whole Mirio speeches?

Damn this boy is MY HERO!

You even smiled when he asked her on a date  :P  :lolxg:

• JDG973 likes this

#15 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

Mirio likes them young I see.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#16 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:29 PM

I hoped to see Eri out of the story but whatever.

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#17 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Someone with a quirk like that is here for the long ride. Probably until she rewinds Mirio's quirk erasure.
  • Chillman likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#18 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

That blow out my theory of Mirio becoming villain. Her personality is crap, she reminds me of everything that I hated about Kids in Mangas...
  • durra072 likes this

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#19 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,953 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:49 AM

Maybe Eri will grow another horn and learn to fast forward time where she can grow herself into more of an adult? I get the feeling Eri will be around for a while as her powers will probably play a huge role again down the line. I've read enough western comic books where characters with broken powers like her's tend to be used to set up something, like a Hope Summers, Franklin Richards and so on. I didn't really realize she didn't even know Deku's name, but if Eri is around then Mirio will be around as he will probably watch her and that will be worth it for me. Mirio is great. 

As for the new antagonist I have no idea what to think, haha. Gentle seems to be a villain who wants to gain notoriety and I kind of like we have a villain that isn't serious for a change. Though I don't really know how he will fit into the story and his quirk seems to be quite strong where he can maybe manipulate matter or something. I guess he will try to infiltrate the school while the festival is going on but I wonder if there is a deeper meaning to why he wants the attention. 

• Fenrix likes this

#20 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:34 AM

That blow out my theory of Mirio becoming villain. Her personality is crap, she reminds me of everything that I hated about Kids in Mangas...

Lol, we haven't seen much of her to make a judgement of her personality  :mellow:

She's been psychologically abused since a young age soooo I don't know what kind of personality you were hoping she'd have? It makes sense that she's timid and feels hella guilty for what happened to Deku, Lemillion, and the others, therefore she's extremely apologetic. That's why Deku clearly states that "This girl still hasn't been rescued", to demonstrate the hold that her past with Chisaki still has on her. Lol, it's even symbolically represented by chisaki's arms around her https://readms.net/r...emia/170/4882/8

Are you the same person from a while back who said they hated Eri for going back to Chisaki? If you are, clearly you haven't learned what compassion means nor the impact that abuse (of any kind) kind have on a person's psyche and behavior. 

Hanging out with bright personalities such as Deku and Lemillion will help tremendously in Eri's healing process as she comes into her own person. 

Edited by Fenrix, 15 February 2018 - 02:39 AM.

• Raiden and Slimcoder like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users