#42 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 23 March 2018 - 06:11 PM

This has been a crazy tournament so far and we've gotten plenty of upsets and some really good games that have come down to the wire. Can't really ask for more than that.

It's a lot harder to predict who'll win our group but the for those that still have their national champion picks alive the path to victory is fairly straightforward.

@Tokoya wins if Duke wins the championship

@DaEvilWithin wins if Villanova wins the championship

@Candles wins Kansas the championship

@Goddess Nike is an interesting and complicated case because she was the first person to lose their champion with Arizona's loss but she's also the only person with three Final Four picks left including her runner up. If she gets all three in and Duke gets to the championship and then loses to Michigan (or whoever comes out of the South) the she should take first place.

If everyone loses their national champion, which could happen tonight if Duke, Villanova, and Kansas all lose, this could be anybody's game to win (though it favors Tokoya as he has the most possible points remaining).

• Tokoya and XTR3ME like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#43 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,136 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

Welp I lost again lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#44 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:27 AM

Quick update now that we've reached the Final Four...

@Candles has the easiest path to victory as he only needs Kansas to win one more game.

@DaEvilWithin on the other hand needs Villanova to win it all.

Here's where it gets complicated if Villanova beats Kansas but loses in championship then we have a three way tie for first between @ArSoNiSt JoE @casscat and @waleuska

What do you guys want to do if you end up in tie? I can come up with a tie-breaker on my own or we can just go with the default final score tie-breaker.

Welp I lost again lol

Yeah the Duke game finished me as well, it was sooo close to being a victory before overtime :facepalm:

Edited by Kid Frost, 27 March 2018 - 07:28 AM.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

#45 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restric

Final 4 and I could end up in a tie, I'm kinda nervous  :lol: I wanna be like Jordan and get a 3 peat, it can't end here mjcry1.png

Quick update now that we've reached the Final Four...

@Candles has the easiest path to victory as he only needs Kansas to win one more game.

@DaEvilWithin on the other hand needs Villanova to win it all.

Here's where it gets complicated if Villanova beats Kansas but loses in championship then we have a three way tie for first between @ArSoNiSt JoE @casscat and @waleuska

What do you guys want to do if you end up in tie? I can come up with a tie-breaker on my own or we can just go with the default final score tie-breaker.

Yeah the Duke game finished me as well, it was sooo close to being a victory before overtime :facepalm:

Hm, you come up with a tie breaker  :D The default tie breakerthing is kinda confusing.

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 27 March 2018 - 06:26 PM.

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#46 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:40 PM

How is it confusing? Combined total score between both teams...closest to said score wins
Joe: 42+38 = 80
Wale: 60+80 = 140
Cass: 75+78 = 153

So you need to be the closest to the final score of the championship game to be declared the winner in the group
  • ArSoNiSt JoE likes this
Posted Image

#47 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

CONGRATS DEW!!!!!
  • DaEvilWithin, ArSoNiSt JoE, Tokoya and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#48 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:19 PM

Congrats DEW, well played aqDwC.png

That's what I get for going with cruelty free voodoo/sacrifices heh.png Next year, I'm doing the real thing Aztec style fredo.png

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 02 April 2018 - 11:27 PM.

• DaEvilWithin and Kid Frost like this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#49 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,635 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:26 PM

I would like to thank Kyle Lowry for all the success he continues to bring me in my short life.

• ArSoNiSt JoE, Tokoya, Shin and 1 other like this

#50 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,136 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:05 AM

Congrats DEW, well played http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xe...

That's what I get for going with cruelty free voodoo/sacrifices http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xe... Next year, I'm doing the real thing Aztec style http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xe...

LMAO, I might as well sell my soul for a W next year xD

• ArSoNiSt JoE likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#51 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

Congrats on winning, DEW! What a crazy tournament overall. Certainly one of the more memorable ones even if the championship game was a blowout. Still really enjoyed March Madness this year though. 

I think in back to back years the winner was a last minute person who joined. Maybe I should wait until the last min and join next year. xD

• DaEvilWithin and Kid Frost like this

#52 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:24 AM

Congrats on winning, DEW! What a crazy tournament overall. Certainly one of the more memorable ones even if the championship game was a blowout. Still really enjoyed March Madness this year though.

For me most of the excitement and chaos came from the left side of the bracket, both in terms of crazy upsets and close games. I just wish some of the games didn't start so late at least for those of us on the east coast because I missed a few good ones.

That said while I still love the tournament I haven't been as into college basketball as a whole ever since the Big East fell apart, even though I'm a PAC-12 girl that was always my favorite conference.

I think in back to back years the winner was a last minute person who joined.

Yeah and both times it was someone that was personally invited by me so maybe that's the key to winning. :lolxg:

Edited by Kid Frost, 04 April 2018 - 07:28 AM.

• DaEvilWithin, ArSoNiSt JoE and Shin like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

#53 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:31 PM

For me most of the excitement and chaos came from the left side of the bracket, both in terms of crazy upsets and close games. I just wish some of the games didn't start so late at least for those of us on the east coast because I missed a few good ones.

That said while I still love the tournament I haven't been as into college basketball as a whole ever since the Big East fell apart, even though I'm a PAC-12 girl that was always my favorite conference.

Yeah and both times it was someone that was personally invited by me so maybe that's the key to winning. :lolxg:

The left side of the bracket was crazy. Both #1 seeds went out early, Arizona and UNC losing early, Loyola close wins, Michigan's crazy game winning 3, and so on. It was a really fun year. The first 4 days of the tournament is my favorite sporting event of the year as it always delivers. It feels like something crazy always happens or there will be close games where someone wins on a game winning shot. 

I'm a WVU fan, even though I live in GA, but I used to really love following the Big East when they were in it. WVU, Nova, Pitt, Louisville, UCONN, Notre Dame, Georgetown, and Syracuse were all in it. It was just a slug fest, lol. 

• Kid Frost likes this

#54 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:48 PM

All in All, another great March Madness.

Again, Congrats To Dewford. To those joining this year, hope you join us again next year FOR THE GREATEST THREE WEEKS IN SPORTS.

Until next time.
  • Tokoya and casscat like this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users