Jamini Box:  https://jaiminisbox....en/0/897/page/1

Enjoy!

#3 emirua

emirua

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:46 AM

Everything as expected, except for Pekoms really not having any advantage with his sulong form. It would have been the same transforming or not. Maybe his transformation will be relevant next chapter. And poor of him, noone was deceived by his disguise lol

After reading this chapter I think it's definite that the trend will not change, Sanji will be useless and won't have a real fight in this arc, just like Smoothie.

Anyways, Sanji's disappointment can be overlook thanks to Germa's cool entrances and Reiju <3. The only thing left is that Caesar also do an appearance helping the strawhats in the next chapters. 

Aaaand.. What happened to Pudding anyway??

#4 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

Good progress story wise, expected but a cool germa entrance..
But, disappointed with sanji (again).. he should have done more here.. one kick and he is out of ideas.. year of "sanji sucks" continues...
I really hope that he gets to fight oven atleast.. and please go all out sanji.. common now..

And luffy sleeping among all that stuff was cute..

#5 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:12 AM

LMAO @ Luffy falling asleep as soon as he fell into Sanji's arms. 

Sanji one shot Madara. Sanji is the strongest ninja confirmed!

Waitaminute.

#6 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:22 AM

What? Did Oven just use Sharingan and lit up Pekoms' gun from distance with Amaterasu?

LOL at CP-9! So much for your training. Moonwalk is so easy to use, you hear?

And Yuen has a fruit to enlarge things or what? Talk about anime similarity

Stupid Pekoms...look at the moon right after you get out for Enel-sama's sake...

Oh Raisin, you're what Zolo would be in that circumstance :lol:

Snack's nose and hair are quite...Noland-ish...

Next chapter would probably be ''Germa family at full force''.

I suppose Sanji has to resolve everything with his family before he can get a good fight. Last time it was just some ''I won't hold grudge and be a better man'' talk but that actually did not do much. Knowing Oda he might want to have a fairly positive ending like Sanji at least hugs and cries in Reiju's arms or something...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:01 AM

I was right, snack is not with oven group. Is at choco island bay with the totto fleet.

Sanji... Does he even?

Luffy fell asleep as soon as Sanji reached him. Awesome.
He was able to jump and I have to say it is impressive given what he went through in the past 48 hours.

Do you know what grinds my gears. Oven the rest of Charlotte family overseeing luffy accomplishment and thinking Luffy that simply run away from katakuri.

Happy for the germa but I don't want to get my hopes to high. Those guys are models and they have to prove otherwise. They have nothing but the coolest panels in this arc. I want some results.

Where is judge?

Did Nani just say: "just pull a little bit closer to the shore". Doesn't she see the fleet in front and the fleet behind her. There was no pulling up, coming closer, parking or docking. Thank God the germa showed up.

Did they beheaded pekoms?

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:27 AM

Sanji sucking and failing yet again, typical of his performance during this arc and most of post timeskip too.

Dunno why Smoothie couldn't have use her fleet to intercept the Germa 66 or at least warn her comrades on the island about them.

Way to fail Pekoms too, his sulong form barely did crap all to that posse.

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:38 AM

>I will definitely save my captain

>I won't let brother Pedro died in vain

Yup...got subdued in less than a minute.

Well, at least Big Mom pirates are competent, right? :lol: Maybe they can really tie Roger down LOL

#10 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:26 AM

The germa 66 will explain his action for helping luffy and sanji in next chapter.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#11 Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:39 AM

Sanji getting owned again... I believe Oda has made up his mind now that the eternal rivalry between Zoro and Sanji powerlevel wise is not going to be a thing post ts. It makes sense, seeing Zoro's goal is to be the strongest at something while Sanji's isn't, so it's not that bad. Just sucks for Sanji fans.

• trafalgarlawisop and Chillman like this

#12 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:41 AM

>I will definitely save my captain
>I won't let brother Pedro died in vain

Yup...got subdued in less than a minute.

Well, at least Big Mom pirates are competent, right? :lol: Maybe they can really tie Roger down LOL

I was thinking and maybe roger would fail to escape.
Before you judge me, just think for a second. Montd'or thinks luffy will come out all beaten from running away from katakuri. He thinks that Luffy only has his crew, which in his head are just a bunch of weaklings, and jimbe which is a worst at vice captain level. Montd'or doesn't know about sanji, pekoms, the vinsmoke or the germa fleet. We can even debate on whether or not Montd'or knows about daifuku fleet being destroyed. Montd'or probably doesn't know about coup the burst.
I believe that even a top tier like a yonko or an admiral would have trouble escaping 3 fleets in a tiny boat and a crew were the second in command is vice admiral lvl (fujitora does not count because he doesn't lose in see fights). these 3 fleets are probably superior to a buster call in terms of naval power.

#13 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:24 AM

Montd'or is an incompetent buffoon who could not even catch a cold.

And he calls himself a master tactician, yeah right. Some genius he is, when he blurted out his plans to a reporter and an undercover CP0 agent last chapter.

Seriously, why is this clown in charge of the BM pirates again?

#14 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:25 AM

The katakuri fight was even? Luffy is still jumping around, oda? Why that?...

Sanjino and his sucker kicks... the 3rd time already. Weak ass.

The Germa gets their ass kicked next week. I'm pretty much convinced.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#15 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:01 AM

The katakuri fight was even? Luffy is still jumping around, oda? Why that?...

Sanjino and his sucker kicks... the 3rd time already. Weak ass.

The Germa gets their ass kicked next week. I'm pretty much convinced.

As for germa, don't think so.. because last time when they were handed a ass whopping, major players were big mom and katakuri.. who are now absent. So they have a standing chance. It seems they also have their clone army with them. So that will help.

#16 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:16 AM

So than could this finally be the climax of this arc? Luffy and Sanji finally together, ready to take on the enemy head on.

So than Peckems doing what he can, he is now label a traitor, so no going back for him.

The high light is the Germa 66, okay let's if they can live up to the hype. I can't wait to see what happens next.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:49 AM

Sanji will be the next WB. Attacking when people don't look.

#18 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:59 AM

Sanji will be the next WB. Attacking when people don't look.

Vergo, DD, Sheepshead, Oven, Raisin and even Luffy fell to the sneaky sneaky man. He lurks in the dark, sometimes in plain eyesight by covering himself with a rag and when you least expect BAAAMMmmm!! he sneaks a kick to your face. He is without a doubt squard-2.0

#19 Hurley Pirates

Hurley Pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationSuzuran High

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Idgaf bout nothing so long as Sanji fights oven or Cracker and wins lol. Germa showing up was cool. Those guys have been a bright spot throughout this arc. But where’s judge? On the kingdoms base most likely.

Luffy passing out after he realized Sanji had him is hilarious. You’re still not safe bruh... unless he saw the future of Germa showing up and said cool I’m a take a nap

Edited by Hurley Pirates, 09 March 2018 - 10:10 AM.

The Blonde Squad:

Spoiler

#20 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

so long as Sanji fights over or Cracker and wins lol

why you want something so obvious?

0 user(s) are reading this topic