#1 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:18 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/174/page/1

I wonder if it's possible for Gentle and La Brava to join the good guys or even the UA staff after a short punishment period since they're still technically minor league villains. I can't imagine Gentle's villainy intensifying so there has to be something else that'll make him relevant beyond this arc.

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:31 AM

I'm in love with this duo. Give me more!!!

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

And here I thought there wouldn’t be a villain to top Stain.

#4 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Certainly, they might be the central attraction of the festival.

#5 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

So Deku was more so reassigned, than fired. So he is not going to be embarrassed in front of Eri.

Gentleman he does have some guts, just telling them what he is going to do. I thought he would be low key and take them by surprise.

And Lover is so adorable. She and Gentleman seem to get along and care for one another, don't see that among Villain Alliance members, that is new.

#6 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:43 AM

Gentle reminds me of falgore from Gash bell.

#7 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

I am just wondering if there is a chance that Gentle and La Brava could possibly encounter Momo in that cafe.

Remember that cafe sells the same type of coffee that she treated her classmates to.

So they could possibly meet at the cafe if Momo runs low on coffee beans and wants to buy some there or if Momo has heard of the cafe, she decides to take her classmates there as a treat.

Also if Gentle does succeed in breaking into UA, I can honestly possibly seeing Nezu getting fired as a result of this. As I recall that police chief was really unhappy with Nezu deciding to hold the Cultural Festival and he did warn Nezu against it.
  • Raiden likes this

#8 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

This explanation of such an elaborate plan is clearly a set-up for the plan to horribly fail at every step in Team Rocket fashion, lol. In the forest, they may get wrecked by Deku and All Might during their training or by one of Hatsume's gadgets. Momo is at the tea shop while other heroes could unexpectedly be on that side street mentioned by Gentle. 

I'm fairly certain that Gentle's plans will be foiled, however, the impact of threat will no doubt affect U.A either through the firing/resignation of Nezu or UA going under police custody. 

#9 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,977 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:26 AM

So much prep to infiltrate UA, but yeah, I get the feeling it will all go wrong, lol. They will obviously make it to UA but I wonder if something happens where it either makes their plans completely useless where they have to do something more difficult or maybe even something far easier. What would be great to see down the line if Gentle facing off against Stain in an arc. If he gets arrested I wonder if he would go to the same prison Stain and AfO are at. 

The part where All Might caught that contraption was great. Him and Deku getting some nice bonding and teaching moments have been nice to see in this arc. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users