Jujutsu Kaisen

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,176 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

main_jujutsu.jpg

Jujutsu Kaisen
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Action, Shounen
Author: Akutami Gege
Serialization: Weekly Shounen Jump
Publisher: Shueisha

Edited by Negative Syndicate, 26 July 2018 - 03:01 PM.

• PunkHazard likes this

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

Looks interesting

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

We definitely should be talkin about this manga more. The most recent chapters hav been amazing. The hype is skyrocketing.

#4 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:09 PM

Just read up to chapter 34 and im suuuuuper hyped for this tournament arc. I still don’t completely understand the power system in this manga but thats wat makes it so interesting and exciting

#5 RebornLima

RebornLima

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe Ring

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:24 PM

I’ve been gone for a while but I’ve come back to see if people jumped on this manga yet. I feel like it has massive potential.
  • PunkHazard likes this

23.jpg

#6 RebornLima

RebornLima

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe Ring

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Chapter 52 is out. Overall it’s not bad. Felt a little quick to be honest. Gojou snapped in this chapter. Practically solo’d everything. At this point it seems like Gojou really doesn’t have an opponent that can match him.
  • PunkHazard likes this

23.jpg

#7 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:46 PM

I’ve been gone for a while but I’ve come back to see if people jumped on this manga yet. I feel like it has massive potential.

agreed. For some reason chainsaw man gets way more attention but I think JJK id just as good if not better

Chapter 52 is out. Overall it’s not bad. Felt a little quick to be honest. Gojou snapped in this chapter. Practically solo’d everything. At this point it seems like Gojou really doesn’t have an opponent that can match him.

yea he’s way stronger then every other character ita crazy. But i feel like the death flag for him has been flagged.
  • Red Opus likes this

#8 Slimcoder

Slimcoder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

agreed. For some reason chainsaw man gets way more attention but I think JJK id just as good if not better

yea he’s way stronger then every other character ita crazy. But i feel like the death flag for him has been flagged.

I mean Chainsaw Man is new so of course people are checking it out to see if its good or not.  

Jujutsu Kaisen has been out for a while longer & is already selling volumes at near 100K copies so its already doing quite well for itself. It doesn't really matter which is better. 

Edited by Slimcoder, 26 March 2019 - 08:12 PM.

• Red Opus likes this

#9 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

I mean Chainsaw Man is new so of course people are checking it out to see if its good or not.

Jujutsu Kaisen has been out for a while longer & is already selling volumes at near 100K copies so its already doing quite well for itself. It doesn't really matter which is better.

i get that but its still hard to see places like the sub forums on reddit have way more subscribers for chainsawman then JJK. Just cause it’s newer doesn’t account for that.

And I do think it matters which is more popular when it comes to having people to talk to about a story that u like. And a more popular subreddit usually means thats the case

Edited by PunkHazard, 27 March 2019 - 10:45 AM.

#10 RebornLima

RebornLima

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe Ring

Posted 07 April 2019 - 01:48 AM

This manga is going to be big. Sales are doing great and it’s right around the corner from chapter 80. A lot of people seem to think that when they’ll start to animate it. Some are worried Pierrot will get the rights but I’m too worried about that. If they do decided to pick it up, it’s likely because they see the similarities with Naruto.

agreed. For some reason chainsaw man gets way more attention but I think JJK id just as good if not better  yea he’s way stronger then every other character ita crazy. But i feel like the death flag for him has been flagged.

What makes you say that? From what I gathered, most people seem to think he’s going to be a secret villain of sorts. But he is too strong. The enemies don’t even have an answer in how to deal with him other than “Keep him out of the fight.”

23.jpg

#11 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:17 AM

This manga is going to be big. Sales are doing great and it’s right around the corner from chapter 80. A lot of people seem to think that when they’ll start to animate it. Some are worried Pierrot will get the rights but I’m too worried about that. If they do decided to pick it up, it’s likely because they see the similarities with Naruto.

What makes you say that? From what I gathered, most people seem to think he’s going to be a secret villain of sorts. But he is too strong. The enemies don’t even have an answer in how to deal with him other than “Keep him out of the fight.”

usually the complete badass and unbeatable character in a show dies. Whitebeard, Netero etc. so the stronger the story makes him the more sure i am that he’s going to die

I actually wouldn’t like it if he became a villian. I like his character too much. And that would be lessened if he becomes evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users