Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 03 September 2019 - 03:12 PM

He defeated what's probably the most broken character in the series even if he has no powers. That is pretty damn awesome.

Maybe he's just a really shitty dad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#22 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:51 AM

He defeated what's probably the most broken character in the series even if he has no powers. That is pretty damn awesome.

Maybe he's just a really shitty dad.

And I been saying this alot but I have to admit, while I looove Gojo, he’s cool, funny and badass. Its was really satisfying seeing him lose the way he did. He’s too strong. Its makes me root against him for some reason

Yea he’s a dick head for sure. But idk. I like to think theres more to it. Also it makes me wonder what kind of person is his wife? Megumi’s step mom and his sisters real mom. Does that mean she was a good for nothing too? And where is she btw i wonder

Edited by PunkHazard, 04 September 2019 - 10:52 AM.

#23 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:59 AM

And I been saying this alot but I have to admit, while I looove Gojo, he’s cool, funny and badass. Its was really satisfying seeing him lose the way he did. He’s too strong. Its makes me root against him for some reason

Yea he’s a dick head for sure. But idk. I like to think theres more to it. Also it makes me wonder what kind of person is his wife? Megumi’s step mom and his sisters real mom. Does that mean she was a good for nothing too? And where is she btw i wonder

That's a good point honestly. I think it's pretty fun to have such an explicitly broken character in the main cast, though. It can be hard to write, but it's interesting when done right.

I think his family is going to be explored more, this arc is definitely setting up for something.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#24 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:22 AM

That's a good point honestly. I think it's pretty fun to have such an explicitly broken character in the main cast, though. It can be hard to write, but it's interesting when done right.

I think his family is going to be explored more, this arc is definitely setting up for something.

yea. I actually cant think of another manga that pulled it off as well

And i was definitely thinking that too. Like wats the point of this flashback arc? Im definitely enjoying It but what exactly is this supposed to be telling us? Why geto turned bad? Tengen’s origins? Papa Fushigoro’s connection to everything?

#25 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

New chapter:
https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/74/page/1

Gojo senseeei!!! This is sooo badass!

Seeing him go crazy like that just pumped me up! Yall might think im exaggerating but I literally havnt been this excited for a fight on any manga since Hisoka vs Chrollo on hxh

They’re both so badass that i honestly dont know who to root for!(even tho i know Gojo’s going to win)

Edited by PunkHazard, 07 September 2019 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users