Photo

[Group] Straw Hat Pirates

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Lets see the popularity rankings (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Who are your favourite Straw Hat pirates pick 3

1. Monkey D. Luffy (21 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

2. Roronoa Zoro (19 votes [19.19%])

Percentage of vote: 19.19%

3. Nami (9 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Ussop (5 votes [5.05%])

Percentage of vote: 5.05%

5. Vinsmoke Sanji (13 votes [13.13%])

Percentage of vote: 13.13%

6. Tony Tony Chopper (3 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

7. Nico Robin (10 votes [10.10%])

Percentage of vote: 10.10%

8. Cutty Flam Franky (6 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

9. Brook (13 votes [13.13%])

Percentage of vote: 13.13%

Who are your favourite Straw Hat Fleet pirates, pick 2

1. Cavendish (18 votes [24.66%])

Percentage of vote: 24.66%

2. Bartolomeo (28 votes [38.36%])

Percentage of vote: 38.36%

3. Sai (10 votes [13.70%])

Percentage of vote: 13.70%

4. Ideo (4 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

5. Leo (3 votes [4.11%])

Percentage of vote: 4.11%

6. Hajrudin (8 votes [10.96%])

Percentage of vote: 10.96%

7. Orlumbus (2 votes [2.74%])

Percentage of vote: 2.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:30 PM

Let's just agree to disagree until new facts are presented :kakashi:

Do you think that the Kuja Pirates will join the Straw Hat Grand Fleet?

#42 superfranky

superfranky

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:24 AM

Probably not. More than likely they will just be an allied crew. I don't think the fleet will become any bigger than those seven crews.

#43 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 03:31 AM

Hope they don't join.
The chemistry between boa and her pirates and luffy is on a different level. They see themselves as friends and equals where the members of the grand fleet accepted that without the SH they would probably live the rest of their lives as forgotten slaves. The kuja don't owe anything to the SH but things might change in the future if the shikibucai get dissolved.

If the kuja are contenders then so will be the fishmen pirates and the nox pirates (if they ever rejoin and go on a new journey).

Just hope all this crews affiliated with the SH realise the true motives of Luffy and the rest.
They SH do what they do to suit their needs. They end up saving people while they are at it and there's nothing more to it.

#44 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

How come bartolomeo is the favourite fleet captain when Oda ruined his character

#45 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

How come bartolomeo is the favourite fleet captain when Oda ruined his character

Bunch of reasons.

1st and most obvious, all the other captains suck....... it is really easy to be the best smelling turd, just smell a little less worse then the other turds...

2nd once a character gets your love your love doesnt really go away, no matter how much that character is ruined. I mean.... think about your favorite character, if he came back would you really ever stop liking him or her? If enel came down from the moon and was instantly one shot by kizaru, would i stop enjoying skypiea? No i will always have the good times.

3rd "ruined" is used a little losely.... i mean bartolomeo is still a mad man, he still has a bad ass admiral level df, he is still very strong to the point that, like luffy in alabasta, he can tell poison to go screw itself. So what if his personality is screwed up... i would much much rather have old bartolomeo. But he went from a solid 10/10 character design to a....8.9 (once again, beats the hell out of the next best, cavendish at a 3)

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#46 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

he still has a bad ass admiral level df

wonder if his barrier can block sound by Apoo. If not then...like Enel he got handed a bad match-up (though not as bad as rubber vs lightning)

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#47 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:35 PM

Here's a question, minimum number of straw hats to beat any one of the admirals? (if we think they can, I'm inclined to think yes) 

#48 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

Here's a question, minimum number of straw hats to beat any one of the admirals? (if we think they can, I'm inclined to think yes) 

Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + Jimbei would be enough I think.

All the others combined wouldn't make a difference

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#49 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:48 AM

Monster Quartet and Nami (in hiding) for insurance. Main player is G4 based on current feats, Zolo and Sanji play pests, Jinbe with water and Nami with even more water plus mirage tempo plus lightning.

#50 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:04 AM

Frankie's shogun form is very powerful, Chopper's brain point, Brook's soul form, Usop, like Nami, good ambush/trap unit, if Bunny joins her moon form is powerful too.

SH all together should be enough to fight and beat single admiral(not named Akainu). But we should expect for some of SH to die in combat.

#51 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

So, we think G4 can beat any admiral or is this just for a specific one?

#52 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

So, we think G4 can beat any admiral

No... LOL. If he can't hold G4 like G2 or make G4 twice what it is now he wouldn't stand a chance

#53 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:31 AM

No... LOL. If he can't hold G4 like G2 or make G4 twice what it is now he wouldn't stand a chance

I meant to type monster 4 woops. 

#54 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:32 PM

wonder if his barrier can block sound by Apoo. If not then...like Enel he got handed a bad match-up (though not as bad as rubber vs lightning)

Should work to block apoos waves, it looked like, at least from what happened to kizaru, that the waves are visable abd move like sound, so as long as his barrier is sound proof it should block the individual wave.

banner.png

#55 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:50 PM

Its like you dont even read OP....

The captains 3rd law of OP states that the sum of a crews strength is equal to the strength of their strongest member.

So because we lnow luffy isnt admiral level, that means his whole fleet couldn't take down fuji.

But if you dont believe my laws of op we can do the fight out.
1st off, no one in the fleet (not counting hancock in the fleet) could stand up to fuji's metors except bartolomeo and xai (maybe don chinjoa if he got his head fixed) but xai had a glass jaw as we have seen from luffy one shotting him ao he isnt even a factor.
2ndly the sh crew itself, usopp nami and chopper would be equally as unequip to deal with the meteors. Brook may be able to dodge the meteors and robin may be able to trick fuji wth a clone BUT
3rdly time for individual crew members, brook and robin wont stand a chance against fuji's gravity attacks. A single attack injured zoro and exausted him just to escape, so brook and robin would get more then a little injured. Not to mention brooks light body will be tossed around easily by fuji's gravity attacks.

Franky- ok so franky has only one option, he isnt fast enough to dodge the meteors so franky has to hope his general form is strong enough to block the meteors, frankly it isnt.... a small bomb knocked him off his feet and feat less buffalo was able to pierce the generals arm. And that is just assuming franky has time to get his tank and motorcycle out before fuji blows those away. Franky without his robot....well....franky was beat by senor pink dellinger and the weight guy..... i am willing to bet fuji is stronger then those 3....

4th lets examine the only way zoro was able to get out of fujis gravity attack was, reasonably, a long range attack. Sanji has no such abilities. The gravity attacks are fast and unblockable,so sanji has to just be constantly moving faster then these attacks or he is finised, cant be much use in a fight if all you are doing is dodging.

Jimbe- well, he may have a long range attack. The question is does he have an unlimited amount of water to use water pistol with? I never saw him run out.... if he is unlimited then i can say at least jimbe can get out of fujis attack, but he sure as hell cant dodge it, meaning he will always be taking the initial attack. Unless jimbe reveals he is actually a speed machine then jimbe will be that kid playing street fighter whos friend traps him in a spam move.

Zoro- we have already seen he has trouble he is too slow to dodge fuji's attacks, fuji is easliy able to block his.

Cavendish- assuming cavendishis able to back out and let his alter ego take over, sabo was able to track him, and fuji made sabo look like a joke, i doubt cavendish would be able to land a blow on a coo master like fuji.... and cavendish only has a few minuets before he goes to sleep anyway.

Hancock- i know i said she doesn't count, and i still believe that, but worst case for fuji is her showing up as well, but even then it isnt that big a deal, since fuji will be immune to her beauty (good job being blind) it would come down to a speed contest and like i said fuji is a voo master, that isnt a contest he would be losing.

Bartolomeo- the x factor, i know i said fuji's attacks are unblockable but this is bartolomeo... he has never been too slow to block an attack, even cavendish whos onl claim to fame is speed, bartolomeo was still able to get a barrier up, and bartolomeo is tough, very tough, he would be a problem, but the only problem for bartolomeo is he would have zero method of attacking fuji. My thoery on bartolomeo, abd this will seem like a cop out but it is 100% within his character, he will use his barriers to protect a weaker member of the sh crew and fuji, being smart, will take that oppertunity of bartolomeo having no barriers to utterly destroy bartolomeo.

Finally we have luffy. Luffy may have the speed on fuji, but his power is much lower. Fuji himself is able to fire off unblockablr attacks able to throw luffy around, inflating his body with g4 wont give luffy an easier time bocking anything. I am also willing to bet, unlike dogtooth, fuji isnt going to stop following luffys attacks because they didnt hit at first, so fuji wont be fooled by snakeman. Seeing the future wont help luffy fight fuji because of the range abd unblockability of fuji's gravity.....truely an OP ability.....

Conclusion- lets get some house keeping out of the way. Fuji has very powerful area of effect attacks with alot of range. His df is very befitting of an admiral. For those of you (foolishly) thinking fuji can't maintain more then one gravity field crushing a sh member at once, just remember he held an island worth of rubble in the air no problem, he can easily crush the whole sh fleet, all 5600 of them, at once. Not to mention, it is even possibly fuji can do to the sh fleet what he did to the rubble and throw all of them into the air to start the fight. Ya sanji and luffy would try to save as many as possible, but it would go a long way to wiping the "grand feet" from the 1000s down to a hand full of guys.

As for kizaru, that fight isnt even worth talking about. Only a hand full of the sh fleet could even touch him and sanji recently had his leg broke by vergo...... kizaru would utterly and effortlessly dominate that fight. Luffy may be able to dodge pxlasers but he isnt dodging an admiral with coo that easily.

And akainu, i know we said not counting akainu, but akainu could one shot current luffy....so akainu isnt worth talking about either.

banner.png

#56 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

Bunch of reasons.

1st and most obvious, all the other captains suck....... it is really easy to be the best smelling turd, just smell a little less worse then the other turds...

2nd once a character gets your love your love doesnt really go away, no matter how much that character is ruined. I mean.... think about your favorite character, if he came back would you really ever stop liking him or her? If enel came down from the moon and was instantly one shot by kizaru, would i stop enjoying skypiea? No i will always have the good times.

3rd "ruined" is used a little losely.... i mean bartolomeo is still a mad man, he still has a bad ass admiral level df, he is still very strong to the point that, like luffy in alabasta, he can tell poison to go screw itself. So what if his personality is screwed up... i would much much rather have old bartolomeo. But he went from a solid 10/10 character design to a....8.9 (once again, beats the hell out of the next best, cavendish at a 3)

You made some very good points in here. I support it since I have to admit that one of my favorite characters is Chopper and I am probably the worst when it comes to complain about him. But that is because I had the time to enjoy and get to know chopper. Bartolomeo on the other hand was introduced as this awesome guy and 10 chapters later took a complete 180. He still has cool attributes but the fan boyism sometimes goes overboard. Oda actually treats him worse than he treats sanji.
The cool aspects of bartolomeo are his personality which will take him o unexpected places in the same way it does with luffy but out of all the fleet captains hajrudin has the most intriguing past and future. Cavendish is boring but his bipolarity seems to be an important feature which might be related to the comment luffy and zoro made about BB and Sai seems to have a lot of hidden potential specially being the heir of a CoC user. But then again my tastes are not the same as others either way for bartolomeo to stay a cool revelant character he most not be in the presence of a SH. facts

The captains 3rd law of OP states that the sum of a crews strength is equal to the strength of their strongest member.

Not really. According to Montd'Or just the small faction that waited by luffy at chocolate town plaza was enough to beat roger. Are you telling me BM is stronger than roger or that the reliable BM child genius Montd'Or was wrong? I thought so..hahah

Maybe BM is indeed stronger than roger. She admited that roger never defeated her. He simply stole an imprint of the poneglyff the same way luffy did.

I believe we talked about this in the past. You said that all of the BM pirates vs BM would make no difference. Only top tiers would matter which its true. But she has a lot of reliable fighters. Somehow I can see them imprisoning BM in Mond'Or prison books or abandoning her in the mirror world. They only have to leave her there for a week and boom she has been defeated. The only reason they don't go for her its because they know she is more than one person. Her name alone keeps pirates and marines away.

#57 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

Not really. According to Montd'Or just the small faction that waited by luffy at chocolate town plaza was enough to beat roger.

If Big Mom had walked out of that mirror instead of Luffy and she was trying to beat them, she would. So would Roger. Montd'Or was absolutely wrong. Without Cracker, Katakuri and Smoothie (? don't even remember if she was there lol) that army would be absolutely annihilated by BM

Somehow I can see them imprisoning BM in Mond'Or prison books or abandoning her in the mirror world. They only have to leave her there for a week and boom she has been defeated.

She can literally kill all those guys except the 3-4 strongest in a single move. Montd'Or and Brulee are not one of those 4-5 strongest. She appears to pretty much be immune to both heat and physical damage, so Daifuku and Oven are useless.

A single slash with her sword homie would kill like a third of the army

• Sesshoumaru likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#58 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

The moment Smoothie ran away just cause BM was in rampage mode people should get the hint. Well, you can say ''it's Smoothie'' but not like Cracker would be any better. The only ones worth in the crew are Katakuri and Perospero. Oven is good supporter, though.

Now that Nami stole Zeus though...good luck BM. Ryokugyu will come and kill you.

#59 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:50 AM

If Big Mom had walked out of that mirror instead of Luffy and she was trying to beat them, she would. So would Roger. Montd'Or was absolutely wrong. Without Cracker, Katakuri and Smoothie (? don't even remember if she was there lol) that army would be absolutely annihilated by BM

Lool I was joking. I know BM would destroy that small faction.
Smoothie wasn't there and even if she was, would it change anything? Would she do anything?
If smoothie does something in a forest and no one is there to see it. Was she productive?

She can literally kill all those guys except the 3-4 strongest in a single move. Montd'Or and Brulee are not one of those 4-5 strongest. She appears to pretty much be immune to both heat and physical damage, so Daifuku and Oven are useless.
A single slash with her sword homie would kill like a third of the army

Theres this idea that electrical heat attacks didn't cause an attack because they originated by her homies. She probably has a rule that prevents them for causing any harm to her.

The moment Smoothie ran away just cause BM was in rampage mode people should get the hint. Well, you can say ''it's Smoothie'' but not like Cracker would be any better. The only ones worth in the crew are Katakuri and Perospero. Oven is good supporter, though.

Now that Nami stole Zeus though...good luck BM. Ryokugyu will come and kill you.

You and @Strobacaxi both talk about how only the top tiers can influence but forget that nami, brook, chooper and jimbe took down one of her homies.
Like I mentioned before, Mont'or and Brulle have very capable dfs that can be used in smart ways. Perospero, oven and daifuke can also be of help as sanji and g3 luffy stopped a BM punch then I believe these three can tank some of BM attacks in order for the sweet commanders to attack.

#60 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

but forget that nami, brook, chooper and jimbe took down one of her homies

Since when are those 4 the same as those BM pirates? I don't forget, I just don't think they worth crap.

Mont'or and Brulle have very capable dfs that can be used in smart ways

Bold: yeah, that's the key words...

Perospero, oven and daifuke can also be of help as sanji and g3 luffy stopped a BM punch then I believe these three can tank some of BM attacks in order for the sweet commanders to attack.

Too bad they are busy running away except for Peros and Katakuri LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users