Photo

[Group] Straw Hat Pirates

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Lets see the popularity rankings (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Who are your favourite Straw Hat pirates pick 3

1. Monkey D. Luffy (21 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

2. Roronoa Zoro (19 votes [19.19%])

Percentage of vote: 19.19%

3. Nami (9 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. Ussop (5 votes [5.05%])

Percentage of vote: 5.05%

5. Vinsmoke Sanji (13 votes [13.13%])

Percentage of vote: 13.13%

6. Tony Tony Chopper (3 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

7. Nico Robin (10 votes [10.10%])

Percentage of vote: 10.10%

8. Cutty Flam Franky (6 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

9. Brook (13 votes [13.13%])

Percentage of vote: 13.13%

Who are your favourite Straw Hat Fleet pirates, pick 2

1. Cavendish (18 votes [24.66%])

Percentage of vote: 24.66%

2. Bartolomeo (28 votes [38.36%])

Percentage of vote: 38.36%

3. Sai (10 votes [13.70%])

Percentage of vote: 13.70%

4. Ideo (4 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

5. Leo (3 votes [4.11%])

Percentage of vote: 4.11%

6. Hajrudin (8 votes [10.96%])

Percentage of vote: 10.96%

7. Orlumbus (2 votes [2.74%])

Percentage of vote: 2.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:43 AM

Now that Nami stole Zeus though...good luck BM. Ryokugyu will come and kill you.

One, Two, Ryokugyu 's Coming For You
haha the krueger song... wait we might get a sleep or dream fruit. Now that would be original.

Since when are those 4 the same as those BM pirates? I don't forget, I just don't think they worth crap.

individually they wouldn't be able to even look BMs way but together they stole zeus.
BTW does jimbe have special CoA. He did the same as kata with his haki. kata went blck mochi and jimbe went shark skin..

Bold: yeah, that's the key words...

Obviously and they would need a lot of support to support kata and peros

Too bad they are busy running away except for Peros and Katakuri LOL

Can't even argue with this. Facts.

#62 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

individually they wouldn't be able to even look BMs way but together they stole zeus.

I'm talking about BM pirates. They cannot be compared to Jinbe group LOL

Obviously and they would need a lot of support to support kata and peros

Which is not the case. They are stupid. Genes from Mom. Sad thing the tough and strong parts are only inherited by 1 or 2.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#63 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:41 AM

I'm talking about BM pirates. They cannot be compared to Jinbe group LOL

First of all that was Sanji group. Jimbe was just a substitute.
Lets see:
Opera and his quintuplets brothers vs jimbe group
tamago, pekoms, scarecrow homie and crane homie vs jimbe group
Charlotte Yuen, Raisin, Brownie and Nusstorte vs jimbe group
ichiji, niji, yonji and reiju vs jimbe group (not BM pirates but I am very curious)

Some will defeat jimbe group.

So BM is on this open field.
kata, Daifuke and brulle atacking from the north
Smoothie, Perospero, snack and decuplets attacking from the south
and Cracker, Oven and Mont'or atacking from east.
Still think BM would go untouched.

She has a lot of hand power but they were badly used the WCI arc.

#64 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

You made some very good points in here. I support it since I have to admit that one of my favorite characters is Chopper and I am probably the worst when it comes to complain about him. But that is because I had the time to enjoy and get to know chopper. Bartolomeo on the other hand was introduced as this awesome guy and 10 chapters later took a complete 180. He still has cool attributes but the fan boyism sometimes goes overboard. Oda actually treats him worse than he treats sanji.
The cool aspects of bartolomeo are his personality which will take him o unexpected places in the same way it does with luffy but out of all the fleet captains hajrudin has the most intriguing past and future. Cavendish is boring but his bipolarity seems to be an important feature which might be related to the comment luffy and zoro made about BB and Sai seems to have a lot of hidden potential specially being the heir of a CoC user. But then again my tastes are not the same as others either way for bartolomeo to stay a cool revelant character he most not be in the presence of a SH. facts

Not really. According to Montd'Or just the small faction that waited by luffy at chocolate town plaza was enough to beat roger. Are you telling me BM is stronger than roger or that the reliable BM child genius Montd'Or was wrong? I thought so..hahah

Maybe BM is indeed stronger than roger. She admited that roger never defeated her. He simply stole an imprint of the poneglyff the same way luffy did.

I believe we talked about this in the past. You said that all of the BM pirates vs BM would make no difference. Only top tiers would matter which its true. But she has a lot of reliable fighters. Somehow I can see them imprisoning BM in Mond'Or prison books or abandoning her in the mirror world. They only have to leave her there for a week and boom she has been defeated. The only reason they don't go for her its because they know she is more than one person. Her name alone keeps pirates and marines away.

Cant tell if you are serious or not but
1st off- the bm crew is a dumpster fire, they are so bad at pirating i wrote to webster and demanded they invente a word bmpiratecrewlike- it means one is 1000x worse then "incompetent"

2ndly.....i mean.... the whole bm crew couldnt even belive dogtooth was defeated, i am sure they were also wrong about who could and couldnt beat roger as well.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#65 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,035 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:07 PM

You don't even need Yonkiral. Tell Enel BM pirates can hurt him and you will see God cleans that crew in minutes, bar Katakuri and BM.

• captain kidd likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#66 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:01 AM

I just changed one of votes.
Originally I had Sai as one of my favorites of the fleet but after chap 907 I had to change my vote.
While representing the SH you have to be impulsive and don't care about consequences especially when you see the ones you or your friends care in danger or if you witness smething that goes against your moral code.
Sai stood there and let the CD do as they pleased and even blocked rebecca from interfering.
Props to Leo for having the right attitude and calling Sai out to do the right thing.
  • Strobacaxi likes this

#67 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

Originally I had Sai as one of my favorites of the fleet but after chap 907 I had to change my vote.
While representing the SH you have to be impulsive and don't care about consequences especially when you see the ones you or your friends care in danger or if you witness smething that goes against your moral code.
Sai stood there and let the CD do as they pleased and even blocked rebecca from interfering.
Props to Leo for having the right attitude and calling Sai out to do the right thing.

Didn't you see the pannel just before Lucci stoped them? Sai finally joined Leo in saving Shirahoshi (that's also why he received a kick from Lucci). For once one of the SHs allies made a little bit of sense before going to save a friend ignoring consequences.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#68 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:50 AM

Didn't you see the pannel just before Lucci stoped them? Sai finally joined Leo in saving Shirahoshi (that's also why he received a kick from Lucci). For once one of the SHs allies made a little bit of sense before going to save a friend ignoring consequences.

I saw him thinking and being logical. Didn't like it.
By the time he joined my love for him was gone.
I want people like Leo who just go for it.

What can I expect. Sai was trained his whole live to be a leader. In the colosseum he did't get emotional when his brother got defeated. In this scenario he was again very logical about how a good leader doesn't let his emotions dictate the flow of a fight.

#69 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

The fact he was about to be the 25th husband of an obvious tranny wasnt enough to make you lose all respect for him?

Also the fact he looks like a walking garbage can?

Also the fact luffy one shot him?

But THAT is what made you lose respect for him?

banner.png

#70 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:37 AM

What can I expect. Sai was trained his whole live to be a leader. In the colosseum he did't get emotional when his brother got defeated. In this scenario he was again very logical about how a good leader doesn't let his emotions dictate the flow of a fight.
actually  i like that the fleet captain differ comparably to how  the SHs themself are different  from one another. OP is about balance after all ;)

The fact he was about to be the 25th husband of an obvious tranny wasnt enough to make you lose all respect for him?

which in the end he refused to do  so?...

#71 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

actually i like that the fleet captain differ comparably to how the SHs themself are different from one another. OP is about balance after all ;)which in the end he refused to do so?...

Havent you ever been told "its the thought that counts"?

banner.png

#72 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

True, Sai is officially unworthy.

• Abaroxa likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#73 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:39 AM

Luffy is the type of guy that you shouldn't mess with because of his family.
Zoro is the type of guy you stopped inviting because he always gets into a fight.
Nami is the type of girl that will do anything for money.
Sanji is the type of guy that will hit on your girl after he met you.
Ussop is the type of guy that lies to get his way.
Chopper is the type of reindeer that gets high on his own supplies.
Robin is the type of girl that will do anything to survive.
Franky is the type of guy that wants to get big but is not willing to put in the work at the gym.
Brook is the type of guy that will keep hitting after she said no.
Jimbe is the type of guy that betrayess his friends as soon as he gets new ones.

Can you fix this or is it right

Edited by Abaroxa, 08 September 2018 - 05:40 AM.

#74 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

^ I mean you're not entirely wrong but those arent their character defining traits so..

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users