#221 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

Killer Bee hardly escaped? What? You must know Bee can come out of any part of the Hachibi don't you...thus he was never in any actual danger/ We know exactly why he made it look like he was losing.

Also...what doesn't make sense, as far as we know, the only difference between an Uchiha with Sharingan and a normal person with Sharingan, is the Uchiha has it easier chakra wise. Kakashi can use Mangekyo just as well as any of the Uchiha. but his chakra supply and body are not suited to it(ye he still teleported a Bijuu).

Now. A senju body is even better than an Uchiha's for the whole chakra issue with Sharingan is it not? Nagato is surely proof of that when you compare him to Itachi and Sasuke

And finally, naruto has a Bijuu in him..so chakra would be even less of a problem than it was for nagato.

"The power of Uchiha" is the Sharingan anyway. That's all i'm saying. That is the end result of their bloodline. Doujutsu. The sages body -- Senju. Can handle the sages eye's - Sharingan/MS/Rinnegan, better than an Uchiha can

• Jamp likes this

#222 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

FYI Sasuke's EMS with full scale susanoo can solo Naruto+Kyubi with ease.

If you add Seju DNA and rinnengan to Sasuke, then we'll see another Tobi vs Naruto again, except, there won't be Kakashi, Gai and KillerB/Hachibi.

Lol since when? Full scale Susanoo as in perfect Susanoo which he doesn't have or as in Itachi-like Susanoo that has been broken before by a weaker attack than a bijuu bomb?

Sasuke is slower than Naruto, weaker offense, similar defense, genjutsu won't work on Naruto. The kyuubi is smarter than Sasuke and has more experience.

So tell me, how can Sasuke solo Naruto + Kyuubi with ease?

Sounds like yet another fandom attack

• Sev, CTY-Wez and Camoxide like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#223 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

well Bee said that sasuke was the one of strongest he had faced and amateratsu realy was dangerous too bee, plus,at that time sasuke didn't had susanoo or the new amateratsu susano.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#224 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

He didn't say Amaterasu was dangerous, in fact Hachibi suggested the opposite.

Hachib: "Why did you bring me out, it was unnecessary "

Bee said, "He was the strongest i've faced in a while. Guess I got carried away"

hachibi " I wasted limbs on that"

Or something close to that> it means only one thing anyway, Hachibi did not believe Bijuu mode was necessary, and Bee didn't either. He just pulled it out for the sake of it. There was literally no reason to use Bijuu mode at the time. Because with Sasuke's skills, Bee was still pwning him easily with his chakra mode level 1(not to say anything against Sasuke, but that's how it played out, Bee is strong and Genjutsu doesn't work)

• Jamp likes this

#225 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Killer Bee hardly escaped? What? You must know Bee can come out of any part of the Hachibi don't you...thus he was never in any actual danger/ We know exactly why he made it look like he was losing.

He fouled Sasuke, that's his escape. No matter how stupid the reason is, he lost a limb. He couldn't turn off amateratsu, as couldn't A.

What will Naruto do to amateratsu? run away?

Also...what doesn't make sense, as far as we know, the only difference between an Uchiha with Sharingan and a normal person with Sharingan, is the Uchiha has it easier chakra wise. Kakashi can use Mangekyo just as well as any of the Uchiha. but his chakra supply and body are not suited to it(ye he still teleported a Bijuu).

Now. A senju body is even better than an Uchiha's for the whole chakra issue with Sharingan is it not? Nagato is surely proof of that when you compare him to Itachi and Sasuke

And finally, naruto has a Bijuu in him..so chakra would be even less of a problem than it was for nagato

Danzo had sharingan but he wasn't as good as Kakashi.

Nagato had rinnengan, not sharingan. I mean, a rinnengan has already Senju DNA in it, not surprising if he could use it well.

Think of Sasuke+Hashirama cell as Madara (not edo), and add everythings up: amateratsu, wood dragon, meteor, susanoo etc etc

and all Naruto can do is running fast and bijuu bomb like when KillerB was fighting Sasuke

Lol since when? Full scale Susanoo as in perfect Susanoo which he doesn't have or as in Itachi-like Susanoo that has been broken before by a weaker attack than a bijuu bomb?

Sasuke is slower than Naruto, weaker offense, similar defense, genjutsu won't work on Naruto. The kyuubi is smarter than Sasuke and has more experience.

So tell me, how can Sasuke solo Naruto + Kyuubi with ease?

Sounds like yet another fandom attack

If you don't wanna read, then don't trash talk

#226 CTY-Wez

CTY-Wez

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

The idea that Sasuke at his current level would pose the slightest threat to someone on Naruto's level is ridiculous.

#227 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

It doens't matter if he couldn't turn off Amaterasu, he does not need too. Amaterasu was not covering his whole body, therefore he could escape from any part it wasn't.

Also, Naruto is too fast to be hit by Amaterasu ~ That's the point in his speed.

Also, Danzou had 11 Sharingan.  What you mean he wasn't as good as Kakashi?

#228 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

The idea that Sasuke at his current level would pose the slightest threat to someone on Naruto's level is ridiculous.

I didn't say current level. I said perfect susanoo. And I din't see why he can't get it in no time

#229 CTY-Wez

CTY-Wez

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

Personally still assuming Perfect requires Rinnegan, I personally would hate to see Sasuke get rinnegan

#230 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

It doens't matter if he couldn't turn off Amaterasu, he does not need too. Amaterasu was not covering his whole body, therefore he could escape from any part it wasn't.

I think you're not dumb enough to miss my point. If Sasuke wasn't fouled, he could have burnt both the bijuu and the limb. That wasn't B to decide.

Also, Naruto is too fast to be hit by Amaterasu ~ That's the point in his speed.

Again, running around forever? The more he runs, the more Sasuke will own the space as Amateratsu will be all over.

Also, Danzou had 11 Sharingan. What you mean he wasn't as good as Kakashi?

oh boy, you say that Kakashi is as good as Sasuke, now you say that Danzo is as good as Kakashi, so how could 11 sharingan lose to an overworked MS? You're turning in a pole.

#231 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Same as well. Or at the very least Senju cells. Personally I think

Legs: Senju cells + MS/EMS

Perfect: Rinnegan

I think there are different techniques that come with Senju cells + Sharingan - MS and even more with Rinnegan.

Susano has MS forms

Senju + MS forms

and a Rinnegan form

This is all due to Madara's and Obito's whole Black rod, pseudo Path of pain jutsu Obito had, Gedo Mazo control, and Madara using meteor with Rinnegan on + a minor Susano form.

I think you're not dumb enough to miss my point. If Sasuke wasn't fouled, he could have burnt both the bijuu and the limb. That wasn't B to decide.

Again, running around forever? The more he runs, the more Sasuke will own the space as Amateratsu will be all over.

oh boy, you say that Kakashi is as good as Sasuke, now you say that Danzo is as good as Kakashi, so how could 11 sharingan lose to an overworked MS? You're turning in a pole.

I didn't say kakashi was as good as Sasuke. I said he could use MS as well as any Uchiha. That doesn't mean his MS is as good as Sasukes(because Sasuke has 2). Kakashi MS is just the same as anyone elses, it's not any weaker, it is seemingly more powerful than sasuke's comparable Amaterasu, it just takes more of a toll on him.

Also, yeah the point is Bee can come out of Hachibi's ***, or simply use Bijuu bomb on Sasuke BEFORE coming out of his ***. However, that was not his purpose.

Edited by ninpokaton, 31 December 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#232 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

He didn't say Amaterasu was dangerous, in fact Hachibi suggested the opposite.

Hachib: "Why did you bring me out, it was unnecessary "

Bee said, "He was the strongest i've faced in a while. Guess I got carried away"

hachibi " I wasted limbs on that"

Or something close to that> it means only one thing anyway, Hachibi did not believe Bijuu mode was necessary, and Bee didn't either. He just pulled it out for the sake of it. There was literally no reason to use Bijuu mode at the time. Because with Sasuke's skills, Bee was still pwning him easily with his chakra mode level 1(not to say anything against Sasuke, but that's how it played out, Bee is strong and Genjutsu doesn't work)

you'r right, but as I tried to say, Sasuke was already aknowledged from Bee without Susano or EMS. I think meanwhile Sasuke realy can take Bee on. And who knows what he will learn before faceing Naruto.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#233 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Maybe...It depends on Susano's durability. Susano may or may not be completely useless against hachibi. Just because of Bijuu bomb. If Bijuu bomb can get through then the Jutsu has no purpose.

Also ndraina, Danzou didn't have his MS usable for the entire fight. Plus the fact that Danzou can handle 11 sharingan should be proof enough that Senju cells allow him haxness and major compatibility with Sharingan , apparently a single mokuton tree took more chakra that the 11 sharingan did

#234 TimeMask

TimeMask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Personally still assuming Perfect requires Rinnegan, I personally would hate to see Sasuke get rinnegan

Madara only used the strongest susanoo with rinnegan on but this may be since he prefers to have rinnegan activated. If the strongest susanoo can be gained with EMS then maybe Sasuke will show us if this is possible. If he could get the susanoo with legs this may speed up his movement speed when using susanoo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users