• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

Eh. It wasn't ruined nearly as bad as Bleach but I'd still like to see more of that lol

I don't mind this, depending on the artist. If it's like the guy who does the art for Boruto then we'll have a problem. But Mashima managed to get some good artists for the previous spinoff mangas.

I don't think there will be any worries. Its not like FT was published by Shueisha.

One a side note one would think that company would have learned its lesson with Battle Angel Alita. . .but NO. . .instead we end up with rehashed tripe like Black Clover and Hero Academia. ,

Posted Image

#22 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:09 AM

I don't think there will be any worries. Its not like FT was published by Shueisha.

One a side note one would think that company would have learned its lesson with Battle Angel Alita. . .but NO. . .instead we end up with rehashed tripe like Black Clover and Hero Academia. ,

Well that's capitalism for ya. After all, creativity and innovation aren't business models and time is money.

Edited by g-dubz, 27 May 2018 - 12:10 AM.

5.jpg

#23 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:51 AM

• Shin likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#24 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:53 PM

Interesting that the sequel will focus on the 100 Year quest. I guess it isn't surprising, but I wonder if there will be any sort of time skip or pick up exactly where the original series ended. I feel like it will probably pick up mostly where the original series ended and continue on. Some that wanted a more "satisfying" ending might like the sequel.

And I was thinking that the sequel would be a mini series or something because I didn't think Mashima could devote that much time to the sequel, he's a machine but not much of a machine, but if it is a Boruto-like situation where there is a different artist working on it then I guess it could run for a lot longer. Art doesn't look too bad too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users