3 replies to this topic

#1 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:32 AM

Captain_Tsubasa_%282001%29_banner.jpg

This anime deserves its own thread as it is he king of sport animes.
I grew up watching the previous 3 animes and to see it being remastered was very nostalgic.

They always start the 1st season with the "Kids' Dream" arc and at fist I wasn't that interested since its the third time seeing it. I changed my opinion very quickly as soon as I started watching the 1st episode. The animation is better than I was expecting and got me hyped up for the rest of the show.

Really looking forward for the upcoming episodes:).

Edited by Abaroxa, 06 April 2018 - 06:36 AM.

#2 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:12 AM

I felt like a kid again when watching the first episode. 

Now, I'll be completely lost with names. In France, they have that habit of putting French names to characters instead of keeping the original ones. This is going to be fun. 

Anyway, I agree the animation was good, too. I enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,149 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

I never actually saw or grew up watching the original but I enjoyed the first episode a lot

What I really liked is that they kept the same style and cheese from 80's anime like this and that the ED was literally a remastered version of the original OP

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

I never actually saw or grew up watching the original but I enjoyed the first episode a lot

What I really liked is that they kept the same style and cheese from 80's anime like this and that the ED was literally a remastered version of the original OP

Yeah its pretty much a remastered version in the same way hunterxhunter did. Now they have mobile phones and what not.

I seriously recommend everyone to watch this one.
For me this is the creator of sport animes.
It was the first to do it as far as recall it.

The format with main character being semi special and having to wok hard with a mediocre team with 1 or 2 good players where copied by the likes of kuroko and haikyuu.
Another thing this show does is it follows the amateur and professional carrer of the main cast much like hajime no ippo.

I don't know where you from but if you don't know it you are probably from an english country. Unfortunately those were the countries that for some reason never got to enjoy the show as they never got subs or dubs.
  • Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users